• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

You destroyed me in my moment of weakness
You......
tumblr_m91zm1Goph1qhqed0o5_250.gif

Albo

Pulled off one of my favourite blue shells evasions the other day.

iGribvwUjTCCs.gif

I find myself item fishing for shrooms more often because it's so fun evading blue shells with them.

Finalow

Pulled off one of my favourite blue shells evasions the other day.

iGribvwUjTCCs.gif

I find myself item fishing for shrooms more often because it's so fun evading blue shells with them.
nice gif. though if I'm not mistaken you can't get mushrooms in normal mode as 1st, just frantic.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Grrrrr. There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and Australians.

RuQsPYE.png

Slow down!

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

(Guess my last lap was a bit weak, though. Still have some room for improvement.)

Wish there was a way to see all of your friends' ghosts. Only reason I was able to download Exentryk's was because I got within .05 seconds of his time, and it showed up on the "people whose times are a little bit faster than yours" list. If I had people to compete against, I'd probably play Time Trials more. Seeing you guys post about that was a huge motivator for me to improve my own time.

Also, where did that image come from, Prob?

Albo

nice gif. though if I'm not mistaken you can't get mushrooms in normal mode as 1st, just frantic.

I think you can, it's just happens less frequently, presumably depending on distances between racers

http://www.nintendolife.com/mk8

Anyone from the UK seen this? I'm gonna be practicing like hell to try and get myself in those top 3 spots.

I'm not too clear on the rules. Do we only have to do the 16 races to get the chance of moving on or race for four hours to make sure we get in the top three highest scores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom