• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Prob

Banned
Hmmm, Pipe Frame. Realize not many people here give a shit about TTs, but I find this stuff fascinating. Pipe Frame is taking over.

Won't stop me from running into that GODDAMN MOLE, but still, interesting.

DooD1234

Hey can any experienced player tell what point is there to hold a direction while doing a trick? All it seems to do is make me spin differently which seems to be there for look. Any point to doing them at all?

Dr Prob

Banned
...what point is there to hold a direction while doing a trick? All it seems to do is make me spin differently which seems to be there for look. Any point to doing them at all?

Left or right tricks (where your character spins) can aid in collecting a coin if you come at the jump from a less than ideal angle. Also (and far more importantly) STYLE.

Volotaire

Ok I seem to have an issue in MK8. I can top random WW players just before joining, and then I get sent to last place in every race against gaffers. You're just too good. Still fun.

mmxzero

I saw some bullet bill destruction on the map at the end of dolphin shoals.

This matty guy is going down.

^ sorry bro, had to ditch the reds before the final items.

mmxzero

xCoFH5j.gif

Sorry Omnicent lol

Needham

Bullet Bill on that last lap lasted forever. Went from bottom of the pack to first, only to get blue shelled right after it ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom