• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Agent Carter S2 |OT| S.H.I.E.L.D. L.A. - Tuesdays 9/8c

Damn that was a great episode - best of the season so far.

Why is next week 2 hours? Does that mean we're skipping another week?

Season 2 Premier was bumped back two weeks because of the SOTU address. This meant that two other episodes would have to double up on Tuesdays. Doubling up the Finale makes sense, but the other one was up in the air.

That'll make five episodes of Agent Carter in the next three Tuesdays.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
That was a great episode, even with the interruption for election coverage. That "...Agent!" bit with the Roxxon executive killed me. Looking forward to the next two episodes as well, even if I think any plan involving a psychopathic Black Widow is probably the worst one they could come up with. (I'm guessing they're sending her into the field instead Carter since Peggy's hurt.)

Our recording cut off with "I think that you love her," what'd we miss?
I need a recap of what was said myself because I couldn't make out much of the conversation between Violet and Sousa.

The following scene cut to Jarvis and ghost scientist putting Peggy to bed, but ghost scientist starts fading out and disappears all of a sudden.

Sousa marries Peggy confirmed.

If Sousa says something about he and a thousand other men were trapped in a blizzard behind the German line and Captain America fought his way through the Hydra blockade to save them; It'll confirm it.

I'll also squeal.

Toa TAK

Banned
Humor was on point. Cool to see others agree that it's been the best episode of the season so far, if not the series.

Top Bottom