• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Showaddy

BPqanSwCEAAP4Fv.jpg

FOOK lol bald Karen Gillan!

ghostmind

Clip time: Star-Lord exploring some kind of chamber, fins an artifact, and takes it. Soldiers led by Korrath come in. "Who are you?" "Star-Lord." "Who?"

Nova Corps members! Drax, Gamora, in full makeup, Rocket Raccoon CGI'ed, he looks like a real raccoon in his GOTG outfit. GROOT! Full CGI. "Peter Jason Quill," also known as Star-Lord. "Who calls him that?" "Mostly himself."

They're being marched through a prison. The ship! Grootcarrying Rocket as he fires. Tons of action already. Rocket going crazy with a gun. "They call themselves the guardians of the galaxy." "What a bunch of A-holes!"

Oh yes.

Gartooth

WHAT THE HELL!! FUCKING ULTRON!?!

How are they going to do this without Ant-Man, will Iron Man be the one to build Ultron? (I think they have done this in other stories before too)

ghostmind

The cast left the stage, but Hardwick is still there. And Feige just came back out. "There's one more person here, he wanted to come say hi." Joss Whedon!

"I don't have anything to say, but I ahve one thing to add. If you could please." And a clip. It's Iron Man's helmet. Then Steve's voice. Then Thor. Then Hulk. "They'll ..." ULTRON. Ultron is the villain for Avengers: Age of Ultron.

($@^@&($^

Top Bottom