• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Gartooth

Guess they are saving Thanos for Avengers 3, makes sense considering you can't get much bigger than him. I'm glad Ultron is in, was hoping for him in Avengers 2. Still have no clue how they will fit him in though given lack of Ant-Man.

Guess they are saving Thanos for Avengers 3, makes sense considering you can't get much bigger than him. I'm glad Ultron is in, was hoping for him in Avengers 2. Still have no clue how they will fit him in though given lack of Ant-Man.
Ultron and Pym in Avengers 2. Ant Man is a prequel to explain his origins.

Dear Joss Whedon,

So, Ultron is the villain in Avengers 2? Any bad thing I have ever said about you over the years, and it is mostly all negative, is immediately forgiven for giving me Ultron on film.

shield

1069390_572169486174395_797496507_n.jpg

adg1034

Dear Joss Whedon,

So, Ultron is the villain in Avengers 2? Any bad thing I have ever said about you over the years, and it is mostly all negative, is immediately forgiven for giving me Ultron on film.

PhoncipleBone. Praising Whedon.

Uh.

Friends, let us remember this day.

Wazzy

Banned
I said godDAMN. I need this movie nao.

God If only Spiderman could be in this. I can still hope a deal will be worked out by phase 3 :'D

PhoncipleBone. Praising Whedon.

Uh.

Friends, let us remember this day.
I praised him for Avengers, and I felt very weird doing that. But seriously, I have been VERY vocal about my dislike of many things Whedon. But he fucking nailed Avengers. And now, HE GIVES ME ULTRON! If he pulls this off, he gets a free pass for life from me.

Wazzy

Banned
So... Vin Diesel? I thought he'd show.

Bleh. I was looking forward to that. :(

He did say we wouldn't hear anything till the end of the month. I was hoping he would surprise us and confirm his role as Vision.

Also Garfield brought up wanting to appear in Avengers 2 again. Don't worry brah, we all want you too, even if your movie's aren't looking too great.

He did say we wouldn't hear anything till the end of the month. I was hoping he would surprise us and confirm his role as Vision.

Also Garfield brought up wanting to appear in Avengers 2 again. Don't worry brah, we all want you too, even if your movie's aren't looking too great.

Ahh, I must have missed that. Ah well. It's pretty much a lock at this point that he's Vision, what with Scarlet Witch and all.

Wazzy

Banned
Vin Diesel did voice another robotic character before...

Are you referring to him playing Ultron or Vision with this line about him voicing Iron Giant? If you're talking about Ultron, Diesel has expressed interest in playing Vision and has dropped many hints about him being the character he will play so I just can't see them wasting his role on being the voice of Ultron.

Are you referring to him playing Ultron or Vision with this line about him voicing Iron Giant? If you're talking about Ultron, Diesel has expressed interest in playing Vision and has dropped many hints about him being the character he will play so I just can't see them wasting his role on being the voice of Ultron.

I'm saying Ultron he could do mo-cap and voice but he could be Vision as-well.

Paul Bettany for Ultron!

Man, I am stoopid excited by the Ultron news. I was fully expecting them to go Masters of Evil with it, but no...they jump right to Ultron. Fucking A!

Wazzy

Banned
Paul Bettany for Ultron!

Man, I am stoopid excited by the Ultron news. I was fully expecting them to go Masters of Evil with it, but no...they jump right to Ultron. Fucking A!

Yessssss.

I'm so happy they're doing Ultron first which means they'll finish with Thanos. I'm already super hyped just picturing all these new heroes being added.

If Vin Diesel is Vision, I wonder if they'll have him briefly show up as Wonder Man before
getting killed off and turned into an android

Wazzy

Banned
If Vin Diesel is Vision, I wonder if they'll have him briefly show up as Wonder Man before
getting killed off and turned into an android

I misread your post at first and thought you wrote Wonder Woman. I was confused and a little horrified.

So wait he's vision?

We're not sure. All signs are pointing to him being Vision. He's even dropped quite a few hints that he will be.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yessssss.

I'm so happy they're doing Ultron first which means they'll finish with Thanos. I'm already super hyped just picturing all these new heroes being added.

I was hoping War World Hulk would finish it but Thanos would be the bigger threat for sure.

Top Bottom