• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

LionPride

Banned
Tony's gonna die and it's gonna somehow involve Peter

Steve is gonna die

Widow will likely die

As will Hawkeye

Vison is dead too

That's about all I got

mreddie

tumblr_nowsu23UGi1tj5b5bo3_400.gif

hobozero

Tony's gonna die and it's gonna somehow involve Peter

Steve is gonna die

Widow will likely die

As will Hawkeye

Vison is dead too

That's about all I got

You don't have to kill all of them - in fact you can get rid of a few with nods to the comics.

Fury fucks with Thor to make him feel unworthy - drop hammer, get a new Thor (segue into Taika Waititi directed Mighty Thor starring Jane Foster)

Hawkeye goes deaf, retires

Age Cap, get an older actor to play cameo, Cap retires.

Vision is screwed, yeah.

Sony won't let them kill Peter, come on. There's milk in that cash cow, son.

Tony... goes back to his home planet? No idea what you do there, but you need to replace RDJ somehow. It would be weird to see his arc end in him dying, rather than finally getting his shit together.

I am totally banking on the fact that Avengers 4 sees all the original folks gone and/or dead, albeit temporarily, and folks like Strange, Spidey, and Black Panther attempting to pick up the pieces.

El Topo

In all fairness, in a continous cinematic universe that will have gone on for a decade it's not unreasonable for people to expect some kind of lasting consequences.

I don't doubt for a second that she will be. I imagine she'll basically be like Wasp: introduced just after Infinity War, only to appear later for the big finale.

I'll believe it once we get a confirmation or set pictures.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I disagree. There is more to stakes than death and they certainly haven't pushed the limits in that regard. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I understand the criticism.

You can be disagreeing, but NeoGAF thinks otherwise. Cap survives in the end, so there are no stakes.
Its just funny that the people who post stuff like this often would say that Supermans death in BvS shows that there are stakes, even when his return is teased not even seconds after his coffin is let down.

kunonabi

I am totally banking on the fact that Avengers 4 sees all the original folks gone and/or dead, albeit temporarily, and folks like Strange, Spidey, and Black Panther attempting to pick up the pieces.

Thats what im hoping for. Dont pass any torches just focus on the newer characters. BP, Strange, Marvel, Spidey, Ant-Man and Wasp seems like a fine line-up to me although id also like Falcon and Scarlet to stick around too.

El Topo

You can be disagreeing, but NeoGAF thinks otherwise.

I frankly don't care. Not quite sure why I should consider the popular opinion (in general or on this forum) relevant as to whether or not something is a reasonable criticism.
As for BvS....who the fuck cares about that shitty movie? I saw it in cinema, I enjoyed it enough back then and ever since I've grown to dislike it more and more.

Top Bottom