• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
What uniforms are y'all getting/got already? I'm thinking red skull for sure. I don't have a modok or Winter soldier one yet.

Crossbones gets a much better 6* with his uni if anyone is interested in him. Not sold on Punisher or Bucky's unis just yet. Need to hear back from more people who have them.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I was playing a game and saw an add for this game pop up...Is this similar to Marvel Heroes or something? It doesn't look terrible, but I'm wary given the number of IAPs, the VIP system, and the energy stuff. Is it enjoyable from a PvE standpoint without spending a ton of money?

I was playing a game and saw an add for this game pop up...Is this similar to Marvel Heroes or something? It doesn't look terrible, but I'm wary given the number of IAPs, the VIP system, and the energy stuff. Is it enjoyable from a PvE standpoint without spending a ton of money?

This game is one of the most fair f2p games out there. You really don't need to spend any money, and even if you do decide to, you don't need to spend a lot. Give it a shot.

I'd pretty much stopped playing (Rhyze in game). I was pretty bored and there were other games that required full attention. I really hated the World Bosses. I could easily 3 or 4/5 at the time, but I just did not enjoy the fights at all. Doing those same fights over and over to get enough materials for T2 rank ups seemed like hell.

It still does, but Sharon Rogers alone got me back to playing. She looks so awesome... Best waifu.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I ended up getting Sharon and Red Skull's uniforms. I would have bought the mega rank up package but I was just over 200 crystals short after buying the uni's.

-Digits-

I forgot to buy the mega rank up package deal. Oh well.
Sharon Rogers is pretty beast. I got her to 6 star with gears at 15 and currently grinding her up to 60. I think she will become my first T2.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
This game is one of the most fair f2p games out there. You really don't need to spend any money, and even if you do decide to, you don't need to spend a lot. Give it a shot.

This game is surprisingly fun. I bought the month of bios because why not. Definitely feels like a fun time waster.

Hmmm, yeah, when I see people saying they one-shotted a world boss I wonder what they're doing differently as I have maxed-out gears on Silk, HB, Nico, Lady Loki, Giant Man, Throot, Ant Man, Yellowjacket etc and I still can't beat most of them.

I have four 5* cards and one 6* card equipped too.

I'm tempted to go all in on Sharon but feel like I may be disappointed that she's not as strong as people are making out.

I have 5* and 6* upgrade tickets, so if I get the T2 advancement ticket, can I just get SR to 4* and then advance her all the way?
Or do I also need to max her gears and mastery before I can T2 advance her?

Hmmm, yeah, when I see people saying they one-shotted a world boss I wonder what they're doing differently as I have maxed-out gears on Silk, HB, Nico, Lady Loki, Giant Man, Throot, Ant Man, Yellowjacket etc and I still can't beat most of them.

I have four 5* cards and one 6* card equipped too.

I'm tempted to go all in on Sharon but feel like I may be disappointed that she's not as strong as people are making out.

I have 5* and 6* upgrade tickets, so if I get the T2 advancement ticket, can I just get SR to 4* and then advance her all the way?
Or do I also need to max her gears and mastery before I can T2 advance her?

SR is, indisputably, a top 3 character in the game. No way you'll be disappointed in her unless you've been using Thanos all this time. That being said, you'll need the right gear setup and a good leadership (like Star-Lord's) to fully benefit from her. A lot of her power also comes from being Tier 2 as well, but she's strong at T1 regardless.

As for World Bosses, it's really all about your cards, team comp and strikers. You really want to get around at least 20% SCD, and from there as much attack, defense and dodge as you can. Post what teams you're struggling with and I'll try to offer up some tips.

Do you need the second and third iso8 slots filled to do well against the world bosses?

Are you talking about the backup sets you can have? If so, no. You can only have one active at a time.

I haven't even started to touch the ISO-8 stuff. Is there a good resource on optimal ISO-8 setups per hero?

Outside of guides for specific characters posted on Mobirum, no. What sets are best will also vary based on your card setup and what mode you want that character to focus on.

Drayco21

Speaking of ISOs, I just bought that Blast Package to take Sharon Rogers up to 6 stars; are people generally rolling healing sets or attack sets on her? I've been thinking of trying to roll for a POAH or something, but I haven't actually seen her survivability in the higher end content to know if she really needs the extra healing.

Speaking of ISOs, I just bought that Blast Package to take Sharon Rogers up to 6 stars; are people generally rolling healing sets or attack sets on her? I've been thinking of trying to roll for a POAH or something, but I haven't actually seen her survivability in the higher end content to know if she really needs the extra healing.

I'm using a healing set on her right now and it's improved my WB success rate. I sometimes make mistakes in my timing and my cards cooldown is only at 15.5% so it's nice to have some healing when she takes stray hits while in cooldown. She does ample damage on her own without an attack set. If I can get a healing obelisk, I'll open another slot and give her an attack set and see how it goes.

What are the prereqs for using the T2 Advancement Ticket?

I'm debating if I should get one so I'll finally have my first T2 (I can only beat Proxima and Ebony Maw once a week, atm) or if I should just get a bunch of Sharon Rogers bios. She seems fantastic, while the 6/5 tickets seem overly expensive and the Card / Custom Gears chests seem worthless.

I'm not quite sure who I'd use it on, though. I'm guessing Sharon Rogers, Ant-Man or Moony would be good choices.

Currently, I have most of the roster at 60 (exceptions being 5* Malekith, Rocket, Angela, Shulk, Kamala, Miles, Singularity, Cho / 4* Rulk, JJ, Star-Lord, Black Cat, Jane, Destroyer, Gwen / 2* Xbone, Sin, Sharon / No Carnage, Hyperion) but most are only at 9 for gears, with a handful being past past 15. I currently use Black HB/LLoki/Silk for TL (180 Crystals Rank Reward tier weekly), Ronan/LLoki/Throot for VS3/WB and Blingpin for Stage Auto-Farming.

What are the prereqs for using the T2 Advancement Ticket?

I'm debating if I should get one so I'll finally have my first T2 (I can only beat Proxima and Ebony Maw once a week, atm) or if I should just get a bunch of Sharon Rogers bios. She seems fantastic, while the 6/5 tickets seem overly expensive and the Card / Custom Gears chests seem worthless.

I'm not quite sure who I'd use it on, though. I'm guessing Sharon Rogers, Ant-Man or Moony would be good choices.

Currently, I have most of the roster at 60 (exceptions being 5* Malekith, Rocket, Angela, Shulk, Kamala, Miles,Singularity, Cho / 4* Rulk, JJ, Star-Lord, Black Cat, Jane, Destroyer, Gwen / 2* Xbone, Sin, Sharon / No Carnage, Hyperion) but most are only at 9 for gears, with a handful being past past 15. I currently use Black HB/LLoki/Silk for TL (180 Crystals Rank Reward tier weekly), Ronan/LLoki/Throot for VS3/WB and Blingpin for Stage Auto-Farming.

Reqs for using the ticket are 6/6/60 and all gears at 20.

For you either Sharon or Ant-Man would be the go-to choices.

-Digits-

Guessing you have something else mega going on cause my 57 (17 gear) Sharon can't even get close today on Corvus.

Cards or something?

I do have 33.8% cooldown reduction from Cards on top of the alliance bonus and used her team up bonus with Sharon Carter for even more cooldown reduction so I was CDR capped. My cards aren't that great, one 4 star, 3 5 star and a 6 star. The stats on them are nothing special apart from the cooldown reduction.
I also use a healing ISO set (Stark Backing) and a special gear with immunity to guard break, recovery rate and an immunity proc.

As for World Bosses, it's really all about your cards, team comp and strikers. You really want to get around at least 20% SCD, and from there as much attack, defense and dodge as you can. Post what teams you're struggling with and I'll try to offer up some tips.

Hmmm, I only have 14% cooldown from cards, I thought it was higher.
I'll rank up the two cards that have that stat but it'll take a while.

The only WBs I can defeat regularly are Supergiant and Ebony Maw, who I can beat with my LLoki/RSkull/Ronan team, obviously this is just because I can use Loki's shield and six star skill to good effect.

When I run other popular teams like Team Pym, I have them all maxed out, so I'm doing good damage, but can still only get most of them a third- two thirds down.

I guess that's where I'm going wrong then, my cards aren't good enough?
As I say, I have four 5* and one 6* card equipped so I thought they'd hold up.

I got Hawkeye on my SR and went for it. I use a critical hit and crit damage gear. I have her at SCD cap so I feel between the shield and her iframe move I don't need defense. I screwed up big time on dwarf and still won so meh, sticking with it. I would have preferred PotAH.

Hmmm, I only have 14% cooldown from cards, I thought it was higher.
I'll rank up the two cards that have that stat but it'll take a while.

The only WBs I can defeat regularly are Supergiant and Ebony Maw, who I can beat with my LLoki/RSkull/Ronan team, obviously this is just because I can use Loki's shield and six star skill to good effect.

When I run other popular teams like Team Pym, I have them all maxed out, so I'm doing good damage, but can still only get most of them a third- two thirds down.

I guess that's where I'm going wrong then, my cards aren't good enough?
As I say, I have four 5* and one 6* card equipped so I thought they'd hold up.

Yeah my Team Pym was struggling until I looked at my strikers and realized I was using too many that activate "when hit". I changed them to strikers that activate "when attacking" and was able to take down Ebony Maw today with Team Pym. Also level your strikers 1st gear to 17 if possible. And of course, cards with more attack bonus helps as well. But, take a look at your strikers as well.

Here is a list of strikers: https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/wiki/worldboss/strikers

Some new T2s coming soon

1469003238656.jpg

What's a good way to farm gold? I've been rolling for specific ISO-8 sets and it just drinks my gold.

Do all of your battleworld entries, dailies, the new event missions, and as much co-op as possible. Also get to the point where you can clear AB.

Beef up your teams so you can!

I'm really close to being able to farm all WBs, I think I need more ignore dodge strikers for Corvus and I don't know what I need for Black Dwarf. Ebony, Proxima and Supergiant are doable. Thanos is not happening any time soon. Even if I could though it's going to take a hell of a long time, especially in terms of bios for some characters.

Drayco21

So, should I get the T2 ticket or go for Sharon!Cap bios?

The T2 ticket for sure; there are other ways to get Sharon bios (buying packages with crystals, daily selectors) and you won't get enough of her bios from these tokens to really be worth it.

Especially if you saved up your free 5 and 6 star rank up tickets recently, which will make getting a 6* Sharon significantly easier.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
The T2 ticket for sure; there are other ways to get Sharon bios (buying packages with crystals, daily selectors) and you won't get enough of her bios from these tokens to really be worth it.

Especially if you saved up your free 5 and 6 star rank up tickets recently, which will make getting a 6* Sharon significantly easier.

Kay, I wasn't sure if the ticket was worth it, but since she's farmable, that sounds fine. I'm just not sure if I'm gonna make the necessary tokens for that the ticket? I'm sitting at 330 and even assuming I get 10 per stage per day, I'd still be 10 short? Or is it actually 4 days left instead of 3?

13729138_514291988780748_20923089332075734_n.jpg

whhhhhhhhhy

Haha, the Gwen Poole comic is actually not bad.

Drayco21

Kay, I wasn't sure if the ticket was worth it, but since she's farmable, that sounds fine. I'm just not sure if I'm gonna make the necessary tokens for that the ticket? I'm sitting at 330 and even assuming I get 10 per stage per day, I'd still be 10 short? Or is it actually 4 days left instead of 3?

You're on proper track after hitting 330 today. There's 3 more days after today, so you'll have 420.

Haha, the Gwen Poole comic is actually not bad.

The first issue actually was really fun, I'd get back to it if Rebirth being so good and Civil War II being a steaming pile hadn't destroyed all my interest in reading Marvel right now; it's just that there are so many characters that I'd rather be seeing in this game. Fortunately, the official post called her "one of the new characters" in the next update, and it's not just going to be one paywall character getting added.

Is there a guide to which ISO sets are best for which characters, so I can stop having to ask you guys?

(If not, what are the best ISO sets for Ronan, Red Skull, Agent 13, Ant-Man, and Iron Fist? I have 20 mill to spend, time to start rolling!)

Top Bottom