• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I can't wait for the Lightning banner biometrcs to start! I can't wait pull, been saving crystals. I wonder what Iso Set would be good for her... :p

Woot! First time ever doing 5/5.
d4nIBmD.jpg

WcWUETs.png

Wasp kept getting knocked out of her bubble, but YJ's new 6* Skill put in some serious work here. Huge bursts of damage, all with iFrames. 6* -> 1* -> run around dodging until CD ends -> repeat = Victory.

Woot! First time ever doing 5/5.

Wasp kept getting knocked out of her bubble, but YJ's new 6* Skill put in some serious work here. Huge bursts of damage, all with iFrames. 6* -> 1* -> run around dodging until CD ends -> repeat = Victory.

I love using Wasp on WB. I put a Guard Break Immune obelisk on her to help keep her in the bubble. Not even Black Dwarf's spin-to-win can push her out now!

Is it worth T2ing characters manually, or should I use those resources to build up WBs while using Tickets for T2s? I'm currently only sitting on 3.3k R1 Anti-Matter, 2 R2, 1 R3 and 1423 Chaos Norns.

I don't have Thanos yet; Team America was the only one that I could beat him with so far and I can't beat I.Thanos (hopefully I can do more this week). I do have all of the others, but none have been ranked up or Mastered.

I love using Wasp on WB. I put a Guard Break Immune obelisk on her to help keep her in the bubble. Not even Black Dwarf's spin-to-win can push her out now!
Can she still be Feared? I'm uncertain, but that may have been what kept moving her out of the bubble in this fight.

Is it worth T2ing characters manually, or should I use those resources to build up WBs while using Tickets for T2s? I'm currently only sitting on 3.3k R1 Anti-Matter, 2 R2, 1 R3 and 1423 Chaos Norns.

I don't have Thanos yet; Team America was the only one that I could beat him with so far and I can't beat I.Thanos (hopefully I can do more this week). I do have all of the others, but none have been ranked up or Mastered.

I think everyone should at least get Proxima. She's game-changing in every mode of the game. After her go back to building up a good roster of T2s for every class type.

I think everyone should at least get Proxima. She's game-changing in every mode of the game. After her go back to building up a good roster of T2s for every class type.
I was thinking of manually T2ing Yellowjacket simply because I have 1k+ of his bios from the old Special Missions days. However, if Proxima is THAT beastly then I'll start investing in her instead and just use a future T2 ticket on YJ.

Current T2s: Sharon Rogers, Iron Fist, Silk
20/20/20/20s: Yellowjacket, Wasp, Goliath, Ant-Man, Songbird, Hulkbuster, Lady Loki, Blingpin, Deathlok
Close to 20/20/20/20s: Panther, Thor, Black Bolt, Throot, Quake

Can she still be Feared? I'm uncertain, but that may have been what kept moving her out of the bubble in this fight.

Hmm... I don't believe I've been feared while inside the bubble. Those fear orbs just pass right through. Maybe they were catching you in-between cooldown? Is your skill cooldown low enough to re-cast the bubble before it disappears?

Damn it, I can't beat Supergiant with my T2 Silk.

I have Elsa and Black Cat on my team too for the bonuses.

Feel like I must be playing her wrong, what tactics do people use?

I use Elsa's leadership and have all damage+ strikers on. With WB, I basically never use Silk's web skills(they're pretty weak when they can't actually web anything), use her shield skill whenever it's up and her spin and 5* skill for damage. She should be doing decent damage while almost never getting any damage done to her. Obviously you want to not be standing in the blue laser beams.

Still struggling with who I should use my next Tier 2 on. I already have Sharon? Should I try to get a tier 2 based on Different specialities (One Blast, One Speed, One combat) etc?

I use Elsa's leadership and have all damage+ strikers on. With WB, I basically never use Silk's web skills(they're pretty weak when they can't actually web anything), use her shield skill whenever it's up and her spin and 5* skill for damage. She should be doing decent damage while almost never getting any damage done to her. Obviously you want to not be standing in the blue laser beams.

Which one is her shield skill? I didn't know she had one, all of her skills look like attacks to me?

The Kree

Banned

I tried the same thing with Elsa's leadership ability, but with Quake for the team bonus. Couldn't get It done.

Supergiant has attacks that still do like 50% damage to a t2 Silk. Feels like you have to be perfect to win.

Still struggling with who I should use my next Tier 2 on. I already have Sharon? Should I try to get a tier 2 based on Different specialities (One Blast, One Speed, One combat) etc?

You should definitely switch it up in type. It'll help with BW and now SL.

Which one is her shield skill? I didn't know she had one, all of her skills look like attacks to me?

The one where she throws the web pizzas. Blocks the next eight attacks when fully ranked up, so make sure it's at 6.

I tried the same thing with Elsa's leadership ability, but with Quake for the team bonus. Couldn't get It done.

Supergiant has attacks that do like 50% damage.

Your shield should be blocking most of those attacks. If you get caught with it down, run around or use your 2* skill (the one where she goes up and down then spins), since it has i-frames. If nothing else, just switch out till you can switch back. You should barely be getting hit the whole time.

The only day I can't clear yet is speed day. I know I can do it with Silk with enough patience, but at T1 it's just so slow I can't take it. I don't have any T2 speed characters to make it go by faster.

Damnit, wrong thread / game. >_<

Edit-fu too weak, already shame quoted. :(

I'm playing FFBE too and after 44 pulls today with no Lightning I'm thinking of quitting.

Just finished 6 starring Deathlok and Daisy and now can't remember why haha.
One to use as a striker against Corvus?

I 4/5'd Maw yesterday, if my Wasp was a bit stronger it would've been 5/5.
What's the best ISO set for her?

Just finished 6 starring Deathlok and Daisy and now can't remember why haha.
One to use as a striker against Corvus?

I 4/5'd Maw yesterday, if my Wasp was a bit stronger it would've been 5/5.
What's the best ISO set for her?

You need the Quake (Agents of SHIELD Season 3) Uniform to make her an effective striker against Corvus.

Shes still useful without it though, I use her for the damage boost when I'm fighting iThanos sometimes.

For Wasp I like a healing set, because it can still proc when she gets hit while inside her invincibility bubble. Just in case you slip up and take some damage it makes it easier to get back to a safe level.

How do you have to use Iron Fist in AB? Like I know his 5* skill is pretty strong but I have no idea how to keep him alive for the whole thing, mine's only T1 though so maybe that makes a big difference?

The guaranteed dodge is a big survivability increase for him. Couple that with his crit bonus and a good crit rate/crit damage/% damage proc obelisk and he'll melt everything. Put Groot in as your last character for backup if need be. She-Hulk lead.

They should really change how the AI behaves when faced with I-frame attacks, they typically just stand there and take it. Also they should be able to move away from an aoe like Wasp's invincibility, Wiccan's silence or Thanos' meteors, shouldn't be too complicated.

And one of my biggest pet peeves is that you can't use defensive skills unless a target is close by. I don't care that my opponent went up into the sky, just let me use my shield skill. And even worse is when they run towards their target to THEN backflip away from them, what's the fucking point of a gap creator when it closes the gap first.

Managed to go 5/5 on Proxima yesterday so I was pretty keen to get stuck into Dwarf today especially with Tier 2 Carnage added into the mix but I'm still a nowhere 1/5 on Dwarf after a few team swaps lol..

I couldn't even beat Black Dwarf once today.

Not even with three T2s (Sharon/Silk/Ant-Man).

He just slices through my defence.
I can do it every week now with Ronan/Sharon/Loki(or Wasp) but all my Physical attack T2s do nothing to him and even Hyperion struggles to keep on top of his usually amazing regen at T2.

Definitely one of the hardest WBs!

I can do it every week now with Ronan/Sharon/Loki(or Wasp) but all my Physical attack T2s do nothing to him and even Hyperion struggles to keep on top of his usually amazing regen at T2.

Definitely one of the hardest WBs!

Just tried that team, no luck. Why aren't Sharon and Loki's shields working against his attacks?

Just tried that team, no luck. Why aren't Sharon and Loki's shields working against his attacks?
They do, I use teams with both of them for my weekly 4/5 on him. He just hits a lot and quickly, so there goes a chunk of HP if the shields disappear during an attack.

I have 5 WB teams:
T2 Sharon Rogers (Leader, DPS) / Captain America (Team Bonus) / Sharon Carter (TB)
T2 Iron Fist (L, D) / Groot (Heals) / Luke Cage (TB)
Elsa (L) / T2 Silk (D) / Blade (TB)
Wasp (L) / T2 Yellowjacket (D) / Goliath (TB)
Ronan (L) / Lady Loki (D) / Red Skull (TB)

My Silk team can't beat Dwarf, but the others can.

In general, I use Cap, ShaRog, War Machine, Punisher, Moon Knight (all "+10% damage to villains") for my Strikers. I can't do that with my ShaRog team, so I sub in Nico (+10% Energy) and Iron Man (+8% Energy). For Corvus, I sub in 3 or 4 "ignore dodge" strikers.

If using Loki you pretty much need to save your clone-cancel + shield escape maneuver for every spin, otherwise it's just gonna get depleted halfway through every time

You have to be close enough to pop the shield but far away enough so that you don't take the first few hits of it and get stuck in the entire spin

He's such a bitch I can only beat him once per week

Shields work against Black Dwarf, but his bleed effect goes through it, meaning you're on a clock if you don't keep switching out constantly. I can beat him twice right now(T2 Sharon+ Cpt Marvel leadership and Wasp/Songbird(T2)/SisGrimm), I tried to get a third win with Elsa leader, T2 Silk and Gwenpool but it just wasn't happening, he does too much damage.

T2 Sharon should be easy though, I feel like that's free if you get some damage boosts on her.

Outside of T2 Carnage, you don't want to bother fighting Black Dwarf with a physical character unless you have Proxima, who can almost kill him as a striker by herself. With her, Team Pym with T2 Ant-Man (and now YJ) is an easy kill.

Went 4/5 Supergiant today so I'm starting to make a bit of headway on T2 upgrade materials too which is nice. A few more days and I'll be able to buy a T2 with materials alone.

Yeah I can 4/5 everyone except BD and Thanos now. Teams are:

Agent 13/T2 Sharon/Cap

Ronan/Loki/Red Skull

Giant Man/Yellowjacket/T2 Ant-Man

Elsa/T2 Silk/Black Cat

Got one T2 ticket left... who should I build my 5th team around, Wasp, Iron Fist or Throot?

Wasp already wins me plenty of WBs basically by herself so I don't know if that makes her a better or worse T2 target, my teams are:

T2 Sharon/whatever/whatever
Elsa/T2 Silk/Daisy
Cpt Marvel/T2 Songbird/whatever
Carnage/Gwenpool/Iron Fist(this team is a mess but it somehow works just because they're all good characters)
Wasp/Grimm/Loki

I go 5/5 on everyone of them except Dwarf and Thanos. My next T2 should be Iron Fist so I finally have a Combat T2. Proxima is also almost 5*(just need the gold to rank up) so I'm making good progress on her, it'll still take a shitload of gold to get her battle ready though.

Sounds like you're generally at a similar level to me. Also just about to 5* Proxima.

Hmmm, hadn't considered Songbird for my next T2, is she good?

Sounds like you're generally at a similar level to me. Also just about to 5* Proxima.

Hmmm, hadn't considered Songbird for my next T2, is she good?

She's good enough, but I mostly T2'd her because I like her and she was the only one that was ready for the ticket. I think I would've given it to IF if he was ready.

Is anyone bothering with Shadowland? Doesn't seem worth the effort beyond the first stage.

Getting through the first 10 stages is actually really useful. You get a 60 and 75 bio selector and some ISO/special gear/card chests that are nifty, along with gold and debris.

You just really need good combos of characters and right leadership usage. You also need gears at 17 minimum, 20 ideally for your guys. CC is incredibly important as well, unlike every other mode, so don't ignore it. YJ's leadership for example is far better for rumble mode than any damage increasing one.

Pejo

Just finished 6*'ing Gamora, now I need a new target for all the damn speed bios I get from the daily free box. Who's the best speed to T2? If there's not really a good one, I guess I'll just start farming Silk bios since I only have her at like 2*.

Top Bottom