• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

-Digits-

Just 2 tiered Carnage.

What ISO sets would you use with Sharon Rogers and Carnage?

Would you Tier 2 Elsa now instead of Silk/Ant-man?

Also who would you use as a leader with Carnage (Tier 2) and who else would you pair him with?

Thanks guys!

I use Carnage/Spider-Man/Venom for World Bosses. Carnage as leader. Makes for easy kills. Could use a 30% physical damage leadership like Warmachine's instead for faster kills, but I don't bother.

I use an attack set on Carnage (POAH) and a healing set on Sharon Rogers (IAAG).

Drayco21

Aw yiss new story missions confirmed

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The second interim report is here, and after all your waiting, we are piercing the veil just a little bit more. Take a look below at what is coming in the next update and let us know what you think!

▣Report 1. Epic Quest

A new Story Line with varied missions has been added.

Sanctum Sanctorum and Dark Dimensions are linked with multiple dimensions! A mystical story line awaits!

[Sanctum Sanctorum]

- This is Doctor Strange’s house that mystical yet strange called Sanctum Sanctorum which is linked with many dimensions because of magical power. You may get lost if you enter without permission.

- Doctor Strange’s mystical house, the Sanctum Sanctorum, is linked to a multitude of dimension. The magical energy that flows through his base of operations is vast, and without permission, you may just get lost and never return.

[Dark Dimension]

- A land filled with darkness, where Demons and their kin reside. Only those with iron wills can survive here!

▣Report 2. Alliance Battle – Hard Mode -

Whilst peering into the hallways of the Sanctum Sanctorum, we discovered more information about the future. We made sure that letting you know would not cause any unsavory time paradoxes.

If you can finish the current Alliance Battle (Normal Mode), then you will be able to take on the Alliance Battles’s Hard Mode!

We know not what lurks in the Hard Mode, however we are going to be investigating a little closer for you!

▣Report 3. Dimension Rift Changes

To help you get what you want, an auto search feature has been added to Dimension Rifts. You can now choose which character you wish to find, and you will roll until you find it!

That’s all we can divulge for now, yet we are in talks with the Sorcerer Supreme to free up more information.

I got a sneaking suspicion that we may be getting some new raids. Which feels weird, seeing as they haven't finished the multiplayer stuff for the original set.

Lame. They nerfed the heck out of the double WB rifts and gutted the rewards in the process too. I thought the whole point of the double boss thing was to provide some challenge.

Drayco21

NN's response to someone thinking it was more story missions

don't_believe_his_lies_jpeg.jpg

With Tier 2 Elsa, would she be preferable to Silk/Ant-man? Plus you can load up on her with Honor tokens/Chaos tokens.

I now have blast tier 2 in Sharon
Combat Tier 2 in Carnage.

Trying to decide on Speed tier 2.

I still haven't figured out how to win, if it makes you feel any better.

Against the double bosses? What's your name in-game? I can make some suggestions.

With Tier 2 Elsa, would she be preferable to Silk/Ant-man? Plus you can load up on her with Honor tokens/Chaos tokens.

I now have blast tier 2 in Sharon
Combat Tier 2 in Carnage.

Trying to decide on Speed tier 2.

Ant-Man is weak in the meta now. Go for Elsa. She does more for you across all modes than Silk.

I think Elsa is even with strength with Silk, but yes she is generally more useful, Silk probably more for TL still.

I tried a recovery ISO on Elsa and it felt pretty weak, she almost never actually needs it if you time your skills correctly, and she doesn't do enough damage.

Drayco21

This is the same T2 ticket we get monthly, right? Don't see much value in saving up for it in that case- I've got two sitting in my inventory now with no one I can use them on. Might be better for my roster right now to go for a 6* ticket for one of the unfarmables and some bios.

Definitely getting that T2 even though I have one saved up right now(mostly because of indecision), I got like 4 ready to T2 and I want to save at least one until I see how good the T2 Strange characters are.

For some reason I decided to check this game out again, last time I played was like a year or 2 ago. Game seemed happy I came back because I immediately got a ton of stuff, level 6 hero with level 6 mastery, a ton of energy, the works. Seems a lot less stingy these days. Any tips for basically a newbie?

The Kree

Banned
For some reason I decided to check this game out again, last time I played was like a year or 2 ago. Game seemed happy I came back because I immediately got a ton of stuff, level 6 hero with level 6 mastery, a ton of energy, the works. Seems a lot less stingy these days. Any tips for basically a newbie?

Focus on building up one or two characters at a time and use your best character to carry others upward.

Yeah the game has become much more free to play friendly and you can easily get by without ever spending any cash(unless you want very specific characters that are coincidentally behind a paywall).

-Digits-

Got my first maxed BO character, Proxima. So good, but I'm so poor now. 35 mil gone and I haven't even maxed her gears and skills yet. Totally worth it though!

What's up with getting nothing but SAVAGE matches in the Timeline Battles? I have to reroll a dozen times and I'm lucky to find a team I stand a chance against. Is it like this all the time until I basically get a fully mastered 60 team?

-Digits-

What's up with getting nothing but SAVAGE matches in the Timeline Battles? I have to reroll a dozen times and I'm lucky to find a team I stand a chance against. Is it like this all the time until I basically get a fully mastered 60 team?

Pretty much. I'm in Vibranium and see lots of maxed out Black Order teams or full T2 teams. If you don't have any meta chars you'll be spending a lot of gold on rerolls or not getting anywhere. Your best bet is to have a T2 Sharon Rogers. She can deal with a lot teams by herself.

Drayco21

It sure is! Netmarble had a really fantastic PVP set-up once, and have slowly ruined everything about it; I just stay in the lowest competitive tier and play once a day sometimes for the daily crystals, when I used to go out of my way to try and score as many points as possible and get the best crystal reward every week.

This game's gotten significantly better in almost every respect since launch in all modes except for this one, and that's a bummer.

New Interim report

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

We’re here with our third interim report. The patch is literally brimming with features, and we’re happy to bring you another brief look at what is in store for Marvel Future Fight 2.6!

▣Report 1. Shadowland – King of the Hill

We heard that some of the players in the higher echelons were finding Shadowlands a little too easy. Now you get to be the final boss in a King of the Hill mode. Smack down your opponents as they try to take what is yours!

Your throne must be protected!

In order to take the throne, you must clear all 25 floors before you can challenge the current King.

▣Report 2. Black Order Tier 2 Skills

The Black Order have managed to harness some of the magical energy that has been released due to the emergence of Doctor Strange. This energy has been harnessed to give them new passive skills. Do not fear these foes, for their skills will bring them just a little closer to their World Boss equivalents.

▣Report 3. Epic Quest

After searching the depths of the Sanctum Sanctorum, reading though the piles of Doctor Strange’s mystical books, we finally have information about the Epic Quest.

The Epic Quest is not only a new Story line, but there will be more for you to do in order to complete the journey and end your Epic Quest.

What exactly it entails, well we will let you find out once it launches!

I was actually wondering just the other day if the BO would ever get buffed. It may seem weird, but it was definitely necessary. They just aren't worth the effort right now.

I only started to win watches with a skip here or there once I ran with 3 tier 2 guys.

So I tiered 2 Elsa. I now have Elsa, Carnage and Sharon Rogers as my tier 2s.

I have 2 other tier 2 tickets.

Who would be next up in line? Do I want to get a universal in there? Another Combat or Blast or Speed?

I'm glad they are giving you the ability to purchase tokens. Sucks when you needed to hit every single match every day.and if you miss one you were locked out.

So I tiered 2 Elsa. I now have Elsa, Carnage and Sharon Rogers as my tier 2s.

I have 2 other tier 2 tickets.

Who would be next up in line? Do I want to get a universal in there? Another Combat or Blast or Speed?

I suggest waiting for this next update and see. Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Yellow Jacket, and Silk are some good easy choices though.

New Interim report

I was actually wondering just the other day if the BO would ever get buffed. It may seem weird, but it was definitely necessary. They just aren't worth the effort right now.

Yeah im glad I have proxima for the extra damage but I didn't expect her to be such a glass cannon. Just a small buff to BO survivability would be fine.

I'm trying to do the leaderboard follow thing for easy crystals but I don't get the option to follow the people when I click on them. I've tried everything in Google+ settings but can't find anything that would seem to do the trick. Anyone have any idea how to make that work?

Got 6* and T2 advancement tickets as check in rewards today, nice!
Tempted to T2 Iron Fist or Wasp but i think I'll see what the Strange characters are like first.

Any tips with Ebony Maw? Lost in my first attempt. Wondering what Allies to use. I have tier 2 ShaRog, Elsa and Carnage. What team combos?

I had SL with Sha Rog and Niko

I've read to use characters that have spawns to deal with Maw's spawns?

Drayco21

Ebony Maw is my easiest and most consistent 3 wins a day; I typically just use

Star-Lord - T2!Sharon Rogers - Sharon Carter (strikers are Iron Man, Ms. Marvel and Nico for the energy damage, Coulson and Kingpin for cooldown on the team attack that lets you use an extra Sharon 3* skill), just spam Sharon's counter to win all content.

Ronan - F!Loki - Coulson (Strikers Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Nico for energy, Sharon for damage, Star-Lord for cooldown), kite around with Loki and keep her shields up and clones out. Maw goes off-screen enough that the clones often lose their target, but his damage is also lower than the others so it evens out.

Giant Man - T2!Ant-Man - T2!Yellowjacket (Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Nico, Hulkbuster, Sharon) is my most recent team- use Ant-Man's 5* and team attack for the iFrames and try to proc his T2 dodge passive a lot, switch to Yellowjacket for the damage on his 6*,5* and 3*, rinse and repeat.

A lot of people use T2 Carnage alongside Spider-Man and Venom for their team synergy, and Carnage's damage apparently melts world bosses, especially the squishier ones. Elsa as a leader with Silk and someone else is also a pretty popular go to.

I just got destroyed. I wonder if my set up is not optimized or my strategies suck

Edit: I don't really have a stratergy. Also I think my gear might not be optimized. IS there a tutorial on that?

Pejo

Man, I have like 4 T2 tickets, and haven't used a single one yet. The gold and bio requirement to get everyone 20/20/20/20 is a bigger task than I originally expected.

I'm really torn if I should do one more month of daily bios so I can T2 Carnage. He's pretty much the best character I have, so it'd probably be worth it, but we'll see.

I'm really torn if I should do one more month of daily bios so I can T2 Carnage. He's pretty much the best character I have, so it'd probably be worth it, but we'll see.

I T2'd Carnage earlier this week and just finished Combat alliance day for the first time ever with him. He also melts WB. He is a pretty safe bet to T2.

The update notes for this patch are going to be beastly. Eight new characters, AB Hard mode, Shadowland KotH mode, the Epic Quest story stuff and whatever else they haven't revealed, new uniforms, BO character T2 passives, and possibly Elektra and Bullseye's 6* skills (lol probably not). Plus whatever else we don't know of yet.

Just a few more hours left!

Top Bottom