• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Should I use my tier 2 for a 2nd blast after ShaRog? If so, who, YJ, Songbird, Wiccan, Wasp?

Songbird/Wiccan a bit easier due to special missions

Or should I get my first Universal. Ghost Rider?

Should I use my tier 2 for a 2nd blast after ShaRog? If so, who, YJ, Songbird, Wiccan, Wasp?

Songbird/Wiccan a bit easier due to special missions

Or should I get my first Universal. Ghost Rider?

Blasts are probably the strongest class right now so you could go for a second one yeah, I have Songbird and Wasp at T2 and between them I'd say Wasp is stronger and more consistent, can't speak for the others though I've heard YJ is pretty damn strong himself.

Can't speak for Ghost Rider either but have not heard good things about him.

I went from not enough Blasts to "why cant i hold all these Blasts", they just kept releasing really good ones(Sharon, Songbird, Strange, The Ancient One) and upgrading older mediocre ones(Wasp, YJ).

Ironically, Combat is struggling the most right now even though it has the most characters, IF and Carnage are obviously amazing and there's another couple good ones but after that it's a sea of mediocrity.

Universal used to be weak but after they got buffed and BO got added they're fine now.

I hope NM actually buffs some Combat characters soon, whether it's with costumes or T2's or just straight buffs I don't mind, as long as they don't try to fix it by adding another bunch of random combats.

Pejo

What are you guys doing to grind out all the universal mastery stone things? I saw you need 1200 and that pretty much grinded my Dr. Strange quest to a halt.

Are you guys just buying them, or is there a good way to farm them? I have about 250.

The Kree

Banned
What are you guys doing to grind out all the universal mastery stone things? I saw you need 1200 and that pretty much grinded my Dr. Strange quest to a halt.

Are you guys just buying them, or is there a good way to farm them? I have about 250.

Best way is probably to clear Villain Siege every day and spend your Chaos Tokens on purple stones.

Look for flash sales in the store once in a while if you've got blue crystals to spend. The lab shop also sells them 5 or 10 at a time for gold.

at least you can farm universal narn stones easily.

Chaos stones is tough because it means shadowland wins and WB wins..which I'm still having problems.

AB drops norn stones(color is dependant on the day), VS drops norn stones(random), WB sometimes drops norn stones.

The most reliable way is to spam story missions that drop the stones you want but that requires you to have a lot of energy and clear tickets available.

Whaaaaaat!?

Up until the last few weeks and the Epic Quests, I'm usually hovering around the 300-400 mark. Don't know myself at the moment I've got almost 1000 of them!

I didn't know when/how to use them until recently lol. Whenever I've grinded story missions, never used tickets. Didn't do the Co-op for weeks (it wasn't always auto play correct?), lol the until time I used tickets really before the last couple of weeks was for the Special missions..hence why I have 12k tickets lol

Nooooooo, I was upgrading gears to clear out my inventory and accidentally equipped one on my Proxima, which overwrote the gear I had on her.
There's no way of getting it back is there?! :(

I'm doing 3 clears of Thanos now with my teams. Looking to expand to 4.

I have one tier 2 ticket in the wings and we'll have the monthly one in a few days so I'm thinking about maybe getting YJ and Wasp to T2 allowing me a Wasp/Ant-Man/YJ additional team to face Thanos.

Anyone running that team to comment if it's enough to clear big T?

New login event starting up in the morning. You'll get some random item (most likely just mats like with the Halloween boxes) every four hours, each day until Friday.

1478593055915.jpg

Well I just got 50 gear-up kits, so that's waaaay more exciting

edit: Think I've spent over 400 bios already on upgrading Sharog's gear. This system sucks a whole lot of fucking ass. Roll after roll with no critical success. Fuck everything about this.

So I'm sitting on six T2 tickets now with no real idea on who to use them on. Lots of "decent" choices, but no big/necessary ones. Can't pull the trigger on anyone =/

#firstworldproblems

-Digits-

So I'm sitting on six T2 tickets now with no real idea on who to use them on. Lots of "decent" choices, but no big/necessary ones. Can't pull the trigger on anyone =/

#firstworldproblems

I know that feel. I'm holding one for Loki and have 3 spare to burn. Thinking of Yellowjacket or Wasp but I don't really need them.

I have 3 T2s available but I want to use them on Satana, Carnage and Black Widow, 2 of which I haven't +20'd yet and I don't have the materials/gold yet to up BW(wasteful to use a ticket on her IMO). After that I'll have a pretty good T2 roster with 2 Combat, 3 Blast, 3 Speed, 2 Universal, out of all these I'll have 4 physical attackers and 6 Energy attackers. So decent balance overall.

After that I'm planning on T2ing Ancient One, YJ, Moon Knight, a male BO character(probably not Thanos), Gwenpool, and at some point I'll have the Strange quest done(taking my time though).

If at any point Sister Grimm gets her T2 she goes to the top of the list.

Pejo

My first T2 today! Carnage! Feels great because now I don't have to renew the monthly bios thing when it's up. First impressions were a little underwhelming, but a lot of the T2 passives seem sort of like small boosts to already powerful units. Also, I've only used him grinding for norn stones so it hasn't been any hard content yet.

Next ticket goes to Sharon, then I have no idea.

I figured. Sigh. Guess Carnage is gonna take forever to T2. Meanwhile I won't be able to beat Stage 1 of Shadowland as long as it's a speed relay because of the lack of Combat characters. I guess I could prioritize Iron Fist as my T2 after Sharog.

Use your strong Universal characters if you have some. You don't want those stage 1 rewards going to waste every week.

-Digits-

I figured. Sigh. Guess Carnage is gonna take forever to T2. Meanwhile I won't be able to beat Stage 1 of Shadowland as long as it's a speed relay because of the lack of Combat characters. I guess I could prioritize Iron Fist as my T2 after Sharog.

I find Luke Cage to be really good for stage 1 speed relay. I equipped mine with a recovery gear with a heal proc on top and he can solo the stage. If you have him at 6 stars you should look into him.

Hulkbuster is great too. Pair him with Hulk/Rulk for solid team bonuses and he can solo. Or double down on physical shields and have Cage as leader and then use HB. Giant Man is also a solid choice with hitstun on all his attacks.

I don't have any of those ready to go but I'll work on them in the background. Meanwhile I FINALLY T2'd Sharon today and beat Thanos, my first WB kill. Took a few tries to get the hang of the rotation. Feels good.

He's one expensive, resource sucking, gold crushing mofo but by the blessed three Vishanti, he's one amazing bastard.

Worth every penny.

Just need some nice awakened ISOs on him now.

Man... Nice work! Mine is going to be stuck at 5* for a while. Need to grind Satana. I have rank up tickets, but I need to save them for Clea.

Man... Nice work! Mine is going to be stuck at 5* for a while. Need to grind Satana. I have rank up tickets, but I need to save them for Clea.
I actually thought mine was going to be stuck for ages as well but I hadn't taken into account I'd been hoarding T2 upgrade materials for Proxima, so the last couple of steps went really fast.

I've been using my 20 a day box on Satana and Clea.

A-Force featuring Black Bolt T2s!

161115_T2.png

Plus some buffs for them too
Singularity

- Ablation:

n Range Increased

n Fixed an issue where the Charge part of the skill would miss.

- Space Fold:

n Range increased

- Supernova:

n Cool down time decreased [10 ▶ 9]

- Meteorite:

n Increased the area of effect for the last hit of the skill animation

n Cool down time decreased [13 ▶ 12]

- Dimensional Tear:

n Fixed an issue where damage did not increase with skill leveling up.

n Instant i-frame has been added when the skill is used.

n Cool down time decreased [18 ▶ 15]

She-Hulk (including Uniform)

- Cross Examination:

n All CC immune until the skill animation has finished (except Time Freezing)

- Objection!:

n Area of Effect increased

- Exhibit A:

Black Bolt (including Uniform)

- Normal Attack:

n Fixed an issue with kick animation range

- Electron Channeling

n Range increased

n Back Step animation has been removed.

- Anti-gravitational Dash

n Fixed an issue with the skill sometimes missing the target

n Range increased

n Area of effect increased

- Power Word

n Cooldown decreased [10 ▶ 9]

- Brutal Whisper

n Brutal Whisper now tracks the target

- Quasi-sonic Scream

n Range increased

n Cooldown decreased [15 ▶ 12]

I really feel like Nico got the short end of the stick here, that T2 seems really mediocre to me, I'll hold off on T2s until I know if it's worth it.

Singularity seems crazy though, huge buffs to her skills and an absurd T2 upgrade.

Drayco21

I was also hoping for something with a bit more fang for Nico; probably no T2s for me this update, Singularity and She-Hulk aren't even 6* yet, and Nico's doesn't sound like it's worth the resources.

Top Bottom