• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Yes to both. For example, search 'Frostinferno' and you can add me. GAF currently has two alliances going right now. NeoGAF Capes and NeoGAF Tights. You can search and apply to either, but don't forget to leave your in-game name here when you do.

Sweet, well my ingame name is the same as my forum name, GruntOfAction.

Have you been buying puzzle piece or have you gotten any from the costume for free?
I have been buying them and fusing too.
You can't buy her costume. At least for now. It's only obtainable by collecting all premium pieces (4 total premium cover comics).

curb

Banned
I have been buying them and fusing too.
You can't buy her costume. At least for now. It's only obtainable by collecting all premium pieces (4 total premium cover comics).

I know you can't buy it but that reddit post that was in the thread a while ago mentioned that it was taking around $300USD to get to it. I wondered if we needed to be worried about you.

Roto13

So my Stark's Stash is finally done. Haven't really played in the last few days except to claim my gems and whatever was in my inbox. I sent Netmarble a message explaining exactly why I'm quitting the game. (The predatory nature of the Buy Again button and the Carol Corps costume, specifically.) I can't support a company that would try that stuff. It's unacceptable.

Anyway, game's deleted. Nice to have some space on my phone for once.

Roto13

I just started playing yesterday... how do I get the Secret Wars Captain America uniform? I need it T.T

You're too late, one of the many dumb things they did with the last update was make the new costumes rotate out after a week. So far no time limited costumes have come back, but they might eventually.

Alchemy

You're too late, one of the many dumb things they did with the last update was make the new costumes rotate out after a week. So far no time limited costumes have come back, but they might eventually.

*deletes everything and throws phone into the trash*
:mad:
Fingers crossed it comes back.

So my Stark's Stash is finally done. Haven't really played in the last few days except to claim my gems and whatever was in my inbox. I sent Netmarble a message explaining exactly why I'm quitting the game. (The predatory nature of the Buy Again button and the Carol Corps costume, specifically.) I can't support a company that would try that stuff. It's unacceptable.

Anyway, game's deleted. Nice to have some space on my phone for once.

Explain in more detail as I seem to be missing this :eek:

curb

Banned
Explain in more detail as I seem to be missing this :eek:

To get the Carol Corps costume you need to collect comic cover pieces. If I recall correctly, nine pieces per cover and I think four specific covers to get the costume. The thing is, the chances of getting all the covers for the costume without spending real world money are incredibly small. Reports from reddit indicate that it's taken people upwards of $300+ USD to get the costume.

Armorous

Do the 10 daily missions so we can get the alliance weekly bonus!

right now there is a daily weekly and event bonus for daily missions, with the alliance one that is 120 energy spent to gain back 300 energy!

SeanR1221

I'm trying to get back into this game, but there are so many upgrade/pieces/things its a little overwhelming.

Is there an easy to understand guide out there.

Drayco21

I'd be surprised if anything besides black suit Spidey wins that poll.

Marvel did a poll for the next Legends figure not that long ago, and Black Suit Spider-Man lost to Angela. And Darkhawk.

We live in a crazypants world of crazy things, man.

Voted for Throot since I missed the boat on him and I would probably buy him given a second chance.

Today I inadvertently learned that this game is susceptible to savescum shenanigans in Normal, Elite, Daily, Special and Bonus missions.

The game crashed on me in the middle of an elite mission and when I reloaded, I noticed that I still had 3/3 uses and the same Energy I had before entering the stage. Curious, I decided to test this out a bit. I started another stage, got to the boss (which also had an Enemy Shifter), let myself die, force closed the app and reloaded without selecting anything on the "Respawn and try again?" screen. Again, 3/3 uses and no Energy spent. I even had an Ally Shifter after a few more S/Ls on the same stage. This shows that, while It could be tedious to do so, it would technically be possible to s/l over and over to manipulate the Shifter system.

Limitations I've noticed:
- This does not work for manipulating the RNG drops, as the game saves a run's info when the stage results are shown.
- This does not work well with Villain Siege. I've had the game crash on me many times in the past while playing VS. Upon reload, the boss had the same HP as before I started the stage but I did not have access to the characters I used to play the stage.

So both Battle World and the package sales aren't returning for several days as NM is "checking their data" before bringing them back. Wonder what'll come of this.

To get the Carol Corps costume you need to collect comic cover pieces. If I recall correctly, nine pieces per cover and I think four specific covers to get the costume. The thing is, the chances of getting all the covers for the costume without spending real world money are incredibly small. Reports from reddit indicate that it's taken people upwards of $300+ USD to get the costume.

Jesus christ, fuck that.

See? These guys aren't all bad. Also in regards to the token chests, the CM on the forums specifically said the other day they have heard all feedback and complaints regarding the token chests and are thinking about what to do going forward. Apparently people just had too many points stacked up, which is why the limit was introduced this patch. This is a good sign that they'll be changing things in the future.

Also, fingers crossed the orange circle of death goes away this time.

Pejo

Glad they're taking away that damn buy again button. I feel like a fool for how many times it's gotten me.

Takuan

Patch buffs Ultron, arguably my strongest character - nice. Fingers crossed that Iron Patriot is among the costumes to go on sale.
Just added you, my good sir.

What's the requirement for entry? I've been playing daily, but I don't participate in Arena or Battleworld. All I've been doing is farming bios.

GreekWolf

They really, really need to buff Destroyer. I've built him up, invested entirely too much time and resources into him, and he's a colossal wimp. His hitpoints are disappointingly mediocre and he hits like a damn sissy. He's not even as good a tank as Groot. GROOT!

The Destroyer and Angela are two of the most powerful Marvel characters in the comics, but constantly have their balls snipped in every game. *sigh*

What's the requirement for entry? I've been playing daily, but I don't participate in Arena or Battleworld. All I've been doing is farming bios.

Every time I see someone say they don't play arena I get curious as to why. It's free entry and gives you 25 energy daily, nets you points to get bios daily, and on a weekly basis gives you free crystals.

Takuan

Every time I see someone say they don't play arena I get curious as to why. It's free entry and gives you 25 energy daily, nets you points to get bios daily, and on a weekly basis gives you free crystals.

I haven't been playing long and figure I'd just get my butt whooped anyway. Had no idea it could get you all this stuff. I guess I'll start doing Arena, then.

I haven't been playing long and figure I'd just get my butt whooped anyway. Had no idea it could get you all this stuff. I guess I'll start doing Arena, then.

You can refresh until you get teams your level you want to face. It's not PvP despite its name and you have the advantage going into each match against the AI.

Takuan

You can refresh until you get teams your level you want to face. It's not PvP despite its name and you have the advantage going into each match against the AI.
I gotcha - it's like Dragon Blaze, then. Alright, I'll check it out later tonight when the game's back up.

Drayco21

Rad. I voted for Throot, but maybe I should buy Uncle Sam and Iron Patriot instead. My Falcon kinda sucks tho; does the Uncle Sam suit make a world of difference the way the Throot suit does?

Rad. I voted for Throot, but maybe I should buy Uncle Sam and Iron Patriot instead. My Falcon kinda sucks tho; does the Uncle Sam suit make a world of difference the way the Throot suit does?

Not quite as much, but still improves him noticeably. I wouldn't touch Falcon without that suit.

-Digits-

Patch buffs Ultron, arguably my strongest character - nice. Fingers crossed that Iron Patriot is among the costumes to go on sale.

The only requirement is to be at least a little bit active, really. Just apply and post your ingame name and one of us will let you in. We currently have room in the Neogaf Capes.

And yeah, Arena is good even at low levels. I recently started a new account for my son and could pretty much start doing Arena right away and end up in the top 40% by the end of the first week.

Top Bottom