• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

How big of a change are Throot and Black-suit Spidey? Is it worth getting Throot and then farming his special stage (I only have him at 1 star, atm).

Drayco21

How big of a change are Throot and Black-suit Spidey? Is it worth getting Throot and then farming his special stage (I only have him at 1 star, atm).

Black Suit Spidey is a pretty minor change. Standard stat increase, and an extra web ball or two on his one immobilizing power. I think it's the least, or one of the least, changed of the whole Secret Wars set, mostly banking on people buying it because it's Spider-Man's black suit.

I don't have Throot yet, so others are more qualified, but outside of turning him into a Universal character, it apparently gives him a pretty huge offense buff to help turn him into a real monster alongside his already existing survivability. By all accounts, Throot is tanky as fuck.

Patch is sounding good.

I'm actually working on getting Spidey and Ultron up as my next 6 stars, so the buff to the latter is sounding good.

C'mon servers, need my daily fix! lol

ROFL you get bonus bios if you end up at rank 777, 7777 or 77777 in Battleworld. Also it's split up in two different competitions, right now one has no requirements(for Hulkbuster Bios), the other requires females of rank 4-6(for She-Hulk Bios), which a LOT of people won't have(I only have 2).

Game feels much better. What an update. No orange circles of death yet, smooth menu transitions, some nifty UI changes, and Battle World is now going to be worth doing.

Game feels much better. What an update. No orange circles of death yet, smooth menu transitions, some nifty UI changes, and Battle World is now going to be worth doing.

Yup, feels much smoother, no lag so far (hopefully that's not just because us early birds have gotten the servers when they're empty haha)

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Fuckballs amazing update. This is what keeps me in the loop! Almost got my first 5* character now. It's happenin' Tights!

-Digits-

I saw Falcon's costume was on sale again so I grabbed it quickly. Some of the new team packages are tempting as well, especially the Hulk/She-Hulk one.

Oh damn, the new packages are awesome.

They have packages for all my mains, Hulk, War Machine, and Yellowjacket, and I like who they're paired with. I want them all!
I only have 2000 crystals though, tough decision.
I want that Iron Patriot uniform too.

Edit: Bought the Hulk package as I didn't have She-Hulk yet and Hulk bios are harder to get than YJ/WM bios.

I have my first 4 star character now! And I just need Star-Lord and Black Cat to complete the roster.

Mrcapcom

Oh damn, the new packages are awesome.

They have packages for all my mains, Hulk, War Machine, and Yellowjacket, and I like who they're paired with. I want them all!
I only have 2000 crystals though, tough decision.
I want that Iron Patriot uniform too.

Edit: Bought the Hulk package as I didn't have She-Hulk yet and Hulk bios are harder to get than YJ/WM bios.

I have my first 4 star character now! And I just need Star-Lord and Black Cat to complete the roster.

Yea I think im going to buy the She Hulk & Hulk Bio Pack as well. Exact reasoning you had too. Going to buy on my lunch break.

Pejo

Hit enough crystals for one of those packages, and bought the spidey/venom one, since they both have 6* skills and are on my balanced team. Only need like 20 more for spidey but like 60 for Venom to get to 5*.

May have spoken too soon about the game's performance post-patch. I'm now getting complete lock ups where I never did before, and switching to another app and back causes the game to restart (which before only happened after an extended period of time outside MFF). Anyone else having similar issues of any kind? What's interesting is that without fail I can cause a lock up by just lightly shaking my phone. I'm on an iPhone 6+ for reference. Note that these issues occurred both before and after the iOS 9 update.

The glory moments of yesterday must have just been because of patch - and inevitably, less people back online right after.

Still getting lots of orange spinning circles here too.

Got back yesterday from my trip and glad to see I'm at least in 3rd place.

Digging all the new changes they implemented in the last patch. The new achievements are pretty good too. Maybe it's because I have so many characters at lvl 50, but I'm not finding any reason to spend my gems unless I find an A-force flash sale.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Finally, the 5* characters have come to me. Angela, Sister Grimm and Captain Marvel. Time to get these masteries and levels.

Bamboo Boy

Neo Member
Is there any space in the NeoGAF Alliance? I would like to join! I have been lurking this thread for a while and now I was able to join!

Is there any space in the NeoGAF Alliance? I would like to join! I have been lurking this thread for a while and now I was able to join!
There's room in NeoGAF Capes. Just post your in-game name here then search for the alliance by name and request an invite. One of the admins will be able to approve.

Speaking of Capes, we are about to hit Alliance lvl 15, where the bonuses will then apply in Special stages and Gold/EXP boost goes from 7% to 10%. :D Go Team! \o/

Bamboo Boy

Neo Member
Nice! My IGN is Bamboo Boy, I'll search for it and send a request :D

EDIT: I have to wait a cold down of 24 hrs. since I just left my old random Alliance :c ... Please save the free space for me.

Anyone else getting hard freezes? Mine has done this twice within two days.

I posted about this earlier on the page. Is your problem similar to mine? Two freezes actually sounds tame. My game freezes one out of every three runs, forcing me to restart. It really sucks when doing Arena and BW because I'm losing points and my win streak bonus. It also wastes my unlimited special run timer so overall I'm pretty damn miffed.

I'm on android and it freezes sometimes, usually lasts about 30 seconds before it moves on. It's like a orange circle of death except you don't see the circle.

Are you guys on iOs or Android? I haven't had any problems on either of my Android devices so far. Did you try a reinstall?

iOS. I was thinking it might be a patching problem.

Once you connect to Facebook are you safe to delete the game or do you need to manually back up your save data?

Did anyone get the Autumn Pack 1... It seems really worth the crystals. Does it level 1 guy to 50 and 5 star mastery? Also who is worth doing that too, as in who is the rarest hero to level/mastery?

Did anyone get the Autumn Pack 1... It seems really worth the crystals. Does it level 1 guy to 50 and 5 star mastery? Also who is worth doing that too, as in who is the rarest hero to level/mastery?

It's a ridiculously good deal. Everyone should get it. Doesn't level your character, but makes them able to get to 45.

Edit: Nevermind, doesn't work the way it seemed to. It takes a 4* to 5*. Still decent at the equivalent of 160 bios and 150 norn stones.

I posted about this earlier on the page. Is your problem similar to mine? Two freezes actually sounds tame. My game freezes one out of every three runs, forcing me to restart. It really sucks when doing Arena and BW because I'm losing points and my win streak bonus. It also wastes my unlimited special run timer so overall I'm pretty damn miffed.

Mine would freeze every time I beat a boss, Rather than make me wait 20 seconds like it usually does with the orange circle, it just outright freezes and has to shut down after a minute.

On Android, HTC One M8.

Who should I instantly 5* when you consider how hard it is to get their respective bios?

My choices are:
Wasp
Black Panther
Gamora

It's hard to get bios for all of them, I'm leaning towards Wasp.

Drayco21

Who should I instantly 5* when you consider how hard it is to get their respective bios?

My choices are:
Wasp
Black Panther
Gamora

It's hard to get bios for all of them, I'm leaning towards Wasp.

I'd probably go with Gamora; apparently she turns into a goddamn monster after a couple ranks in, she's the hardest of your list to farm by far, and Wasp (IMO the worst of the three, while still solid) can still be farmed alongside Yellowjacket. Black Panther, while late game, does still have story missions he can be grinded from.

It's a ridiculously good deal. Everyone should get it. Doesn't level your character, but makes them able to get to 45.

Edit: Nevermind, doesn't work the way it seemed to. It takes a 4* to 5*. Still decent at the equivalent of 160 bios and 150 norn stones.
Yea I figured this out the hard way too. Damn. Ooh well, taking captain marvel from 4 to 5 is pretty decent. Autumn Pack 2 is pretty decent too. I might be able to do Singularity with it. But I still need 10 after that and the free bios they gave me for the daily login. Ideas? Does bio converter work for Singularity? Maybe I could get lucky?

Finally.
Main team to level 50, 6* full mastery.

6vympLL.jpg

Yea I figured this out the hard way too. Damn. Ooh well, taking captain marvel from 4 to 5 is pretty decent. Autumn Pack 2 is pretty decent too. I might be able to do Singularity with it. But I still need 10 after that and the free bios they gave me for the daily login. Ideas? Does bio converter work for Singularity? Maybe I could get lucky?

The three A-Force characters aren't included in the bio selectors.

Top Bottom