• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Oh it's double bios day, nice!

Also, Battleworld in it's current form is pretty cool, it encourages ranking up and upgrading lots of characters instead of just your main 3. Also it's pretty hilarious that there's probably some whales out there that can't compete in the 1-3 star competition.

Oh it's double bios day, nice!

It is? I don't seem to be getting double bios.

That character line up is majorly boring to me.
I want more big guys like Abomination, Rhino, Juggernaut and Thing.
OK so I know the last two aren't gonna happen. What's the deal with the X-Men in this, how come they're in Contest of Champions but not here?

OK so I know the last two aren't gonna happen. What's the deal with the X-Men in this, how come they're in Contest of Champions but not here?

Double bios happens during two different three hour Windows throughout the day. If you check the schedule it'll tell you when they start for your time zone. Edit: It was just for the weekend, so it's gone now.

As for character licensing, from what I understand developers can pay for different license "umbrellas". The one in FF just doesn't cover mutants and the F4.

Also, Battleworld in it's current form is pretty cool, it encourages ranking up and upgrading lots of characters instead of just your main 3. Also it's pretty hilarious that there's probably some whales out there that can't compete in the 1-3 star competition.
I enjoy it as well. It's a crapshoot whether I win or lose each matchup, but it's pretty simple to get to the top 10% for 20 of whatever character's bios are being rewarded.

Double bios happens during two different three hour Windows throughout the day. If you check the schedule it'll tell you when they start for your time zone. Edit: It was just for the weekend, so it's gone now.

Thanks for the info. Where can I see the schedules?
I was playing at fairly regular intervals over the weekend and didn't seem to get any double bios.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
So datamining the update shows some new characters...just

Coulson
May
Quake
Deathlok

Forget the haters, I look forward to all 4 of them. I was actually a bit of a fan of 4th guy back when I collected comic book cards in the 90s. And you know they'll most likely have classic costumes.

Even when this game make frustrating missteps, I still find it enjoyable. I like all the ways they find to squeeze something different out of the same gameplay, and the quality of their assets is pretty high. It's cool that pushing out a 6 star uber chara doesn't mean you instantly win EVERYTHING, but they're still helpful enough in most modes to feel worth obtaining. Battleworld started off bad, but I like the unpredictability it lends to things now. As well as being another way for free players to obtain premium-ish stuff.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Holy hot damn Sister Grimm is flat out murderous. Even not fully mastered and just at 5 stars, she can take out 35000 hp out of bosses, with one Punish. I flat out kill people in the arena in one shot from close range.

Drayco21

Juggernaut data was actually in a big leak a while back.

Just lost 23 minutes of my 30 for the unlimited special run due to freezes (both random and triggered by people texting me). Absolutely ridiculous.

Ok, was finally able to reinstall the game (out of town over the weekend with no proper connection) and the freezing seems fixed. Game is running great again for now, and I'm pretty happy to only have to deal with a 10 second orange circle here and there.

Juggernaut data was actually in a big leak a while back.

Don't play with my heart, he's been my favourite Marvel villain ever since I first saw his sprite in X-Men COTA.
Where I can see this data leak?

So what kinda level do my characters need to be at to compete in Battleworld?
I only have one 4 star char and two at level 40.

So what kinda level do my characters need to be at to compete in Battleworld?
I only have one 4 star char and two at level 40.

Level doesn't matter so much as stars and gear, but aim for level 35+. Anyone can compete too, so you'll eventually be paired up against someone who has the weakest team on earth. But within each entry requirement, you're going to want to have characters that are maximized. Use top tiers where possible.

Shanks

The freezes make this virtually unplayable until they patch this. It's taking 15-20 minutes to do a single run. Original iPad mini here, is this server side or the older hardware I'm using?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Witchhunt is godsent. Halfway through 6* for Angela and 100 bios deep for Sister Grimm. I'm thinking of sitting on my crystals JUST for Nico until she's 6*.

I'm debating getting Witchhunt. Only thing stopping me is that it'll make me fully broke. It would get my Angela to 4* which would allow me to use the 5* ticket though. Going to think about it for a day or so before pulling the trigger.

curb

Banned
I'm still hanging in, playing a little bit every day but the Orange Circle of Disappointment is absolutely everywhere.

Yellow Jacket Lead
War Machine (w/ costume)
Vision
Wasp
Iron Man (w/ costume)

Only the first 3 are 6* lvl 50. Wasp is 45 and Iron man is 42. YJ + WM is awesome because the AI loses focus on YJ and WM moves around so much the AI misses a lot. I lost to a mirror.

Free 300 crystals for logging in by the end of tomorrow (the 26th), so don't miss out!

Looks like they're doing energy reduction, 20% bonus gold, and double bios during certain time windows again this weekend. The latter of the bunch will be active less often though.

Also looks like there will be special sales in the shop for only 100 crystals that change daily. Each can be purchased twice.

Limit.png

Yellow Jacket Lead
War Machine (w/ costume)
Vision
Wasp
Iron Man (w/ costume)

Only the first 3 are 6* lvl 50. Wasp is 45 and Iron man is 42. YJ + WM is awesome because the AI loses focus on YJ and WM moves around so much the AI misses a lot. I lost to a mirror.

Is Wasp good enough to focus on now that she's nigh impossible to farm?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Fuck yeah 80 Angela bios for 400 crystals for me. I love these surprises sales like these. One sale away from 6* after that.

Alright I can finally just get those Gamora bios for crystals, I got 1 in the past 5 days, that would've taken forever. I think I'm gonna use the next selector for Wasp.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I could buy a new autumn pack...but...I really want to keep my crystals for Angela and Sister Grimm. I'm like 200 bucks deep into the game, I can't spend more, can I?

Free 300 crystals for logging in by the end of tomorrow (the 26th), so don't miss out!

Looks like they're doing energy reduction, 20% bonus gold, and double bios during certain time windows again this weekend. The latter of the bunch will be active less often though.

Also looks like there will be special sales in the shop for only 100 crystals that change daily. Each can be purchased twice.

Limit.png

Is Wasp good enough to focus on now that she's nigh impossible to farm?

Ehhh I don't think she's bad and her leadership is good, but I wouldn't focus on her. It's all RNG so focus is impossible. Her damage output isn't great. She really needs a 6* skill in the same way BW needed it. If I had a 5* or higher BlastPin, I would've used him instead.

Got my Gamora to 5*, very happy about that. It's pretty funny, I have 5 5* characters, a shitload of 3* characters, but zero 4*s. It's probably because getting to 3* takes little to no effort while getting to 5* takes a lot, so everyone I focused are already there. Next I'm going to get YJ and Wasp to 4*, while slowly getting that BP bios every day. I hope I can get She-Hulk bios soon so I can build my dream team of Gamora, She-Hulk, Wasp.

ALSO, IMPORTANT: Those daily sales you see in the post above are not only limited to 2 a person, they're also globally limited. When I got mine there were 18.5k left, so get yours while you still can.

ALSO, IMPORTANT: Those daily sales you see in the post above are not only limited to 2 a person, they're also globally limited. When I got mine there were 18.5k left, so get yours while you still can.

Checked 45 minutes ago and didn't see it, so this would explain why. What a load of horseshit. Why not just limit the amount of time they're available instead of the amount purchasable? The table specifically showed a full day to buy each which turned out to be super misleading.

Apparently you can't get A-Force bios from the Selector? :lol, c'mon Netmarble.

Where have you been the last two months?

i23mix

I found out about this game earlier this month and have been playing it ever since. Kinda wish I found out about it earlier. It reminds me of a lite mobile version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I'm close to 6* on Giant Man, just a couple days left of farming if RNG is kind. I'll probably try for Yellow Jacket next, but man are these grinds tedious (praise autoplay). Also, has anyone been able to get any She-Hulk bios outside from shop and Battleworld stuff? NetMarble has been generous with Sister Grimm and Singularity bios but not miss mean green :(

Limit.png

This is complete BS. For many, they were asleep and woke up / will wake up to no advertised sale. Netmarble never mentioned this. The damn thing went down not even 4 hours after going live.

Top Bottom