• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

-Digits-

It's weird that they flat out removed the autumn event achievements. It makes sense to remove the daily ones, but I didn't expect them to remove the ones from the event tab. I lost 200 energy that way.

It's weird that they flat out removed the autumn event achievements. It makes sense to remove the daily ones, but I didn't expect them to remove the ones from the event tab. I lost 200 energy that way.

I did too. It was gone even before the daily reset. I had assumed today would be my last chance to use it.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Slowly starting to feel like someone finally. It's been a long ass road. 13 bios left until Angela is 6* too. Will get her costume the second it's put back in the store. Hopefully this team can carry me through the endgame story.

screenshot_2015-09-30a3sqq.png

I lost my 200 energy too which I was saving for when a good rift popped up (or taking it tonight if not). Man their communication is truly horrid. Mistakes and lack of clear announcements are too frequent for my tastes. Need to step their shit up.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I never expected this to happen....but it happened. My Gamora/Sister Grimm/Angela team is 6 stars all around. I am.....complete. Thanks bio selector. You crazy deal, you!

Lan_97

Finally pulled together 6* Wasp/GM/YJ. I had been grabbing what selectors I could for Wasp after the token shop change. Missed the first set of 100 crystal selectors, so I had to dig through the chain sale a bit and grab these to pull her to 6*

I'm neutral towards the changes mentioned since they're all focused on long time players(or at least the ones with maxed out characters). New characters are only available to players with powerful 6* characters since you can only find them in elite chapters 9/10(I hope characters like Gamora and Angela also get a chapter or two there).

I'd be frustrated about the characters being locked away from newer players but it's not like I want any of them except Lady Sif sometime in the future(though I already have too many speed characters).

I'm neutral towards the changes mentioned since they're all focused on long time players(or at least the ones with maxed out characters).

Well those players are the ones who need stuff the most, so I'm glad they're focusing there.

Couple thoughts on what's coming:
- Level cap going to 60 for characters makes me more compelled to rank up characters to 6* despite them not having a 6* attack. I wonder if you still need to collect those Uatu items mentioned by the dataminers some time back (who found out about the new level 60 cap).

- New story chapters for the AoS characters means no new special missions for quick farming. This is good in that it doesn't interfere with people farming their current set of characters, but also means we won't have any of these new guys ranked up quickly (outside of spending money).

- Level 20 gear scares me. If the debris cost keeps going up, I don't know if I'll ever have a fully maxed out character.

- Hopefully alliance battles are free entry and give free energy for daily participation. We need more energy for all the stuff there is to do.

The fact that Special missions don't get much use anymore tells me that NM probably really disliked everyone and their mom owning a 6* YJ/GM so they're trying to come up with new ways for people to farm the new characters, which I'm okay with, it's quite boring to see half the teams I go up against containing either a YJ, a GM or both.

Drayco21

So I'm getting word May isn't playable.

The Mobirum update describes the character update as:

5 NEW AGENTS OF SHIELD CHARACTERS.

Daisy Johnson, Sif, Deathlok, Lincoln, and Coulson join the fight.

Sure sounds that way. I'm cool with that; she's easily the one bringing the least to the table here, even in the context of how low key this whole roster update is.

Durden77

Wow this game has improved so much since launch. And I played the crap out of it then. Kind of wish I didn't put so much time into it back then...

It still has the inherent issue of mainly being a numbers auto-play game because of the controls though. But all the stuff they've added and improved around it makes it way more exciting.

Drayco21

So they are doing away with Story and Elite missions and merging them into one. Not sure how I feel about that, especially since "This change also comes with adjustments to Biometrics Acquisition. We can’t really speak to the details yet, but we are definitely sure that all players will be happy with the changes!"

This sounds worrying- we don't need bios being harder to come by. Could potentially be a good thing though; it was kinda lame that you had to go back to normal missions for getting the stuff to upgrade your gear. Hopefully this just effectively adds that loot to the elite missions.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Watch it be tickets like for the new characters.

Complete any story mission to recieve a Story Ticket. Exchange 300 tickets for 1-3 bios of the following heroes: MODOK, Red Skull, Kingpin, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Hawkeye.

PS. If you bought a costume that makes one of the above characters "Not Shit", you cannot redeem bio tickets for them in the store.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
"Elite" is basically just a difficulty switch for normal missions. Put them under "story", and it's easy.

If they merge the drop tables, but everything keeps their spot (no difference in earn potential), this is also better.

Giving a mission tier for guaranteed bios would also rock, just make it a very hard style.

Not at all bad until proven so.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I love Ultron but he looks like horseshit, so I stopped using him a while ago. Decided to spend my last crystals to get him his Mark 3 outfit, so at least I could stick him in a team again. Feels good man.

And I didn't realize he had a farmable special mission. Fact is, he's nearly 4* stars now...Wondering if I should use my remaining 5* mastery ticket on him to speed up the process to 6*...I'll be getting another soon anyway, from the crystal deal.

mreddie

I love Ultron but he looks like horseshit, so I stopped using him a while ago. Decided to spend my last crystals to get him his Mark 3 outfit, so at least I could stick him in a team again. Feels good man.

And I didn't realize he had a farmable special mission. Fact is, he's nearly 4* stars now...Wondering if I should use my remaining 5* mastery ticket on him to speed up the process to 6*...I'll be getting another soon anyway, from the crystal deal.

I think after the buffs, Ultron still sucks.

Durden77

Does anyone know what happens if you use an energy refill when you're over your limit? I have 450 energy but my cap is 77. If I use the refill will it reset me to 77?

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Does anyone know what happens if you use an energy refill when you're over your limit? I have 450 energy but my cap is 77. If I use the refill will it reset me to 77?

Pretty sure you can't use it when you're over the limit

Correct. But do not that if you get 1 energy under max, and use refill, it gived the max amount of your max. Unlike some games, it won't just top you off.

Top Bottom