• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Mrcapcom

I have been focusing a bit more on Ultron as my next 6 star (hopefully my first will be Hulk after the daily checkin, I feel like im going to be missing 1 bio which is why I said hopefully lol) I kinda want to buy a UNI for him which one is worth it?

Aw, it's full.

Oh sorry, it must've just been filled yesterday. You may want to find one temporarily till a spot opens up. Someone will say something in this topic when that happens.

I have been focusing a bit more on Ultron as my next 6 star (hopefully my first will be Hulk after the daily checkin, I feel like im going to be missing 1 bio which is why I said hopefully lol) I kinda want to buy a UNI for him which one is worth it?

The Mark 1 and Prime will benefit you more than Mark 3, but their worth is always tied to who you're facing. There are way more high tier combat and blaster characters, so either of those will benefit you more often. If you're building a specific team to use him on, get him the uniform that counters what the other characters don't.

Mrcapcom

The Mark 1 and Prime will benefit you more than Mark 3, but their worth is always tied to who you're facing. There are way more high tier combat and blaster characters, so either of those will benefit you more often. If you're building a specific team to use him on, get him the uniform that counters what the other characters don't.

Cool thanks for the info. I find myself having a hard time with Strength seeing how I don't have any high ups. I have WM IM and YJ but they seem really weak sometimes in the defense areas. I'll grab the more dmg to strength.

Question I want to invest on purchases the newest costumes but I'm stuck between Angela and Loki and idk which to choose. Angela is a beast with her newest form and Loki remains just as strong as before with a slight boost. Angela has her boost plus the 10% fire damage so that's about a 20% boost in attack. Which should I choose???

Mrcapcom

Question I want to invest on purchases the newest costumes but I'm stuck between Angela and Loki and idk which to choose. Angela is a beast with her newest form and Loki remains just as strong as before with a slight boost. Angela has her boost plus the 10% fire damage so that's about a 20% boost in attack. Which should I choose???

I would choose lady loki

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Couldn't play yesterday because my internet crapped out. Then when I tried to play on my phone I got the stupid invalid response error every time.

Couldn't play yesterday because my internet crapped out. Then when I tried to play on my phone I got the stupid invalid response error every time.

You on an iPhone? Uninstall and reinstall the game but only connect through game center. Don't link to FB till they fix the issue.

hmm thank you
Also what gear? Dodge or something else?

Depends, what mode you want to focus on? If you want to slaughter things in AB like most others, then recovery.

Nah, do Stark Backing for Loki, recovery rate on 3rd gear, and recovery special gear. Loki is the king/queen of AB and that's what you want for that.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
If you are strictly focused on Alliance Battle yes. But I kind of hate that mode. I don't want to spend 30 minutes running in circles spamming one skill haha. Healing on Loki is only useful in Alliance Battle. In every other mode, Smart Raccoon is a better choice. Non-stop clones and invincibility shield, all day long. And during meteor days, healing is basically useless. More clones=more kills=more points=more clones.

On the flipside, it is true that Loki's crowning jewel is Alliance Battle. No other characters can solo it.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Shit now you got me all confused and thinking...I mean I could switch out for IAAG. Hmm...On the flipside, all of the top levels players we all got on our friendlists (for the crystals), are all running Smart Raccoon. Shit now I am stuck in doubt.

Is it worth it to grab a uniform if you only have a character at 3-4 stars?

uniforms are mandatory if you're planning on using a character at all, if you're sure you're not interested in ranking up and using a character then don't bother. Like I got Loki at 4* but don't think I'll ever be interested in using him so I'm not getting the costume, but there's still a chance I'll use my 5* Angela if she becomes a bit stronger so I got hers.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Hell yes. Unless you 100% are sure that you'll never, ever use that character.

uniforms are mandatory if you're planning on using a character at all, if you're sure you're not interested in ranking up and using a character then don't bother. Like I got Loki at 4* but don't think I'll ever be interested in using him so I'm not getting the costume, but there's still a chance I'll use my 5* Angela if she becomes a bit stronger so I got hers.

Thanks. I'll probably pick up Loki's uni, then. It'll just take me a bit to rank him up, unless I throw some crystals at him.

edit:Of course someone got a Loki rift just now and I can't recharge to full energy, lol.

Drayco21

Really glad I held off on buying any of those costumes now; the Spring event looks like a huge step up from the awful Christmas one.

New event looks good... trying to do the maths and work out which items are best to aim for.

20 tokens max per day for 15 days = 300 tokens.

New event is nice, the only one I might not be able to do consistently is the 50k Alliance Battle one since some of my teams aren't as strong and I might get RNG'd by a meteor.

Also these fucking dailies keep filling up my inventory every 3 missions, I'm not a fan of enhancing ISO every half hour.

If you have more than 20 of any ISO, you're hoarding and need to get rid of some. Don't keep anything under 3*, and fuse all low/unwanted stat 4*/5* ISOs up. Do this and you'll only have to worry about looking at your inventory once a day for a few minutes.

Damn, I only managed a paltry 15k.
I had (lady) Loki on my team, she's only 4* though, she didn't seem to be that great... does she have a higher ranked skill that's really good? What am I doing wrong?

Realised there's also an award for clearing the other 8 challenges so I'm going to be down 4 tokens a day unless my AB improves :(

I had (lady) Loki on my team, she's only 4* though, she didn't seem to be that great... does she have a higher ranked skill that's really good? What am I doing wrong?

Realised there's also an award for clearing the other 8 challenges so I'm going to be down 4 tokens a day unless my AB improves :(

Loki is absolutely worthless until 6*, then manages to become one of the best characters in the game.

Well it's not a real loss. You'll still pull over 200+ tokens but not being able to get that extra 60 tokens is a bummer.

It's not you, 4* characters aren't going to ever get you far enough. It's good to have 5*/6* characters with big aoe abilities. I used Captain Marvel, SG and Black Widow today, SG has her illusions tanking hits and taking out bots for her and the other two have nice aoe abilities to quickly vanquish at least 10 at once. You only really need one good character to reach 50k though, BW is all I need.

Black Widow is my only 6* female and even with her on my team I only hit 15k.
Oh well, hopefully I'll fare better with my other characters.

Black Widow is my only 6* female and even with her on my team I only hit 15k.
Oh well, hopefully I'll fare better with my other characters.
What level is she at? Keep in mind that literally all I do is dodge hits until my 6* skill is up ad nauseum, none of her other skills are of any use. Fighting head on isn't going to get you anywhere(unless it's the first few waves in which they do zero damage anyway), at some point the bots start doing so much damage that you can't really afford to fight them in the usual way.

Thanks for the advice. She's level 59 I think.

Whenever I play AB I trash the first several waves then suddenly the difficulty spikes massively, and after my first character goes down the other two quickly follow.

Edit: Noooooo, I got 48,272 in AB. Argh! Once I got to around 40k the enemies got significantly more difficult all of a sudden. The dudes with the guns are bastards. They took down my 6/6/60/maxISO YellowJacket with relative ease.

The difficulty of hitting the Alliance thing is when they mix up what characters you can use. Yesterday it was just female characters. None of my top ranked characters are female, so there was no way for me to hit it.

The difficulty of hitting the Alliance thing is when they mix up what characters you can use. Yesterday it was just female characters. None of my top ranked characters are female, so there was no way for me to hit it.
I have the reverse problem, I barely have any decent villains so I could only hit 40k today.

Same problem, females yesterday was easy, today managed like 43k or something.

I really dislike Alliance Battle. Never play it any more and if it wasn't for Tokens I wouldn't be bothering now either.

After i stopped playing for a couple of months i have got back into the game and been playing quite a bit.

Managed to get my yellow jacket to level 60 finally, my widow and vision are at 58/59 and im now levelling up my hulk who is at 47.

They have made quite a few changes since i stopped and i have to say they are mainly for the better, being able to repeat levels now with clear tickets is a god send.

Did they remove the 1-3 star battleworlds? All I see now is 4-6 stars. If they have removed the 1-3 star, then there is no point me not to upgrade these guys

I thought they said they were going to be rarer, but there hasn't been a single 1-3 BW since they said that.
Pretty crap for those just starting out.

Same problem, females yesterday was easy, today managed like 43k or something.

I really dislike Alliance Battle. Never play it any more and if it wasn't for Tokens I wouldn't be bothering now either.

Whats the point of AB? Does it raise up the states needed to boost up the guild stats?

I thought they said they were going to be rarer, but there hasn't been a single 1-3 BW since they said that.
Pretty crap for those just starting out.

Yup. Was a GREAT way to Farm bios for just a couple of victories.

I kept several guys at 3 stars..but now..It seems like its pointless.

Also noticed that they have nerfed the norn stones on the Daily and completely boosted the Isos. I was on the level 4 (Where allegedly you get better isos) and I got 13 1 star isos. It is a pain to merge them all day to keep my inventory low.

Hello friends, because of a wrist injury I won't be able to play this game for the upcoming 6 weeks at the very least, feel free to remove me(Minervuez) from the alliance if someone wants my spot.

I'll be back :)

Top Bottom