• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

New uniforms:

1453102180330.jpg

1453102192405.jpg

1453102203468.jpg

1453102209874.jpg

1453102227167.jpg

Drayco21

Bendis Guardians uniforms?
Star-Lord's 6 star based on the movie?

Fuck everything, burn the game to the ground. There's no salvaging this now.

My biggest gripes with the update are actually the ones most people won't focus on. The "friends" and "lab" icons being relegated to a sub-menu sucks as it forces unnecessary extra tapping to get to things you need to check. Also not a fan of your ISOs not being shown on your character's main info screen.

Then there's the change that you can't go over the inventory limit anymore, which means for Team Up play and daily missions you can actually miss out on items if you forget to make inventory space. Horrible change that I can't see the logic behind.

Bendis Guardians uniforms?

But this may mean Drax will get new Buster Sword attacks!

Looks like Cho will be farmable from the new VS stages:

1453102475856.jpg

I'm curious to see what hidden changes there are for the uniforms.

My initial thoughts, based on the info we have now:
- World War Hulk seems better than Maestro (or is Maestro's poison damage really strong?).
- Drax: Seems like a good bonus, however IDK the mechanics enough to know if 10% Defense Penetration is a significant DPS increase or not.
- Rocket: The uniform bonus doesn't sound too impressive.
- Angela: This is a toss-up for me. I'm assuming she'll get fire added to a bunch of her skills, so it will be interesting to see how this compares to the 20% damage boost vs Speed that her current outfit has. At least this would apply to every enemy.
- Loki: This seems like the best Uniform of the update, giving one of the strongest characters an additional stun and the ability to participate in Female Only Battleworlds.

I'll likely get all of them, except for Rocket.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Yeah, a few of the updates aren't that great. (I honestly don't see how adding a time limit to alliance battle is for my convenience.) Although, I must say I like not having the camera fly off about a million miles out every time I play Timeline battle.

Don't have any crystals for the new costumes :(
I really want that Lady Loki.

I like all the new loading screens, nice to have some variety.

So what's the deal with the new VS stages, are they even harder than Maestro/Venom/Blastpin?? Because those three still give me trouble even with my 6* characters :(

I like that you get bonuses for using recommended characters, extra level of strategy there.

I am able to use 6/6/60 Yellow Jacket / Iron Patriot / Silk to each solo Maestro / Venom / Blastpin. I could barely touch Loki with my other characters. I'll try with those three tomorrow, but I don't think I'll be able to beat the 3 new stages.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Did they really take off the option to continue auto-repeating special missions once no limit is available? Unless I'm blind I don't see it in the options anymore, and the game just asks if I want to enable no limit mode when trying to auto-repeat.

I haven't gotten the chance to check her damage yet, but Captain Marvel is FAST once you activate her 6*. I don't know what direction I should take her now.
I like all the new loading screens, nice to have some variety.

So what's the deal with the new VS stages, are they even harder than Maestro/Venom/Blastpin?? Because those three still give me trouble even with my 6* characters :(

I like that you get bonuses for using recommended characters, extra level of strategy there.
Yeah they're even harder, which sucks for me since I just beat VS9 a few weeks ago.

Drayco21

Cho's skills aren't really what I was hoping for from him- probably won't put any effort into upgrading him any once he's unlocked, at least until we hear something about a potential normal Amadeus uniform at some point.

Shit uniforms aside and negative friend list and bio selector changes aside, there's some really nice UI updates now- menus and load screens looks super sharp. Netmarble's done a great job improving this game with each update. Looking forward to leveling up my new 6* characters enough to be able to actually deal with these new Villain Siege bosses- we really did need some new endgame content to work towards.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Yeah, hopefully there's a normal Cho skin down the road.

Don't want to sound whiny but full page ads on the main screen instead of team does suck. And I definitely don't like how some things require an extra step to access with this new menu, like friends and the lab. And now I have to tap even more until I can start fusing ISO-8.

I absolutely love WWH, ANAD Angela and Lady Loki.

Hulk has the most changes with his 1st skill turning into a shield swipe, 3rd into a dashing shield swipe + leaping overhead sword slash, 5th into a barrage of sword and shield attacks and an extra hit on his 6th.

ANAD Angela's 1st skill now hits as she goes up and twice on strike down + has a short flame DOT afterwards. Additionally, it looks like all of her attacks do fire damage.

Lady Loki's only change is the freeze on her 2nd attack. However this + the ability to use Loki in female Battleworld were enough for me to get the uniform.

The only change I could see for Drax was small animation changes where he grabs the buster sword + some small CC on his 6th skill where he knocks the opponent around after the final hit. Unless the 10% Defense Penetration bonus is a big DPS buff (IDK the math behind the stat), I'll probably skip this outfit.

Rocket's costume has him tossing 5 bombs in an X formation vs the 3 from before. The only other difference I could tell was that his 1st attack is now 4 rockets vs 3 plasma shots. This is another one I'm going to skip.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I'm getting stuck in loading screens a lot now.
Tried redownloading, still doing it.
edit: Saw it's stage 5-9 and it's a known issue.

Deleted my game and reinstalled and things seem to be in working order.

Lots of hit and miss with this update. Sub-menu sucks, Assemble Points change sucks, and the UI is jarring. On the flipside, new daily stage is very nice. Love the changes and additions to Rulk, Hulkbuster, and Captain Marvel's 6* skill. As for Cho, I'm neutral on him. Nothing special, but not terrible either. Only so many ways you can make a Hulk.

The new villain siege stages are WTF difficult. I'm going to assume Loki is the hardest of the bunch, but he decimated everyone I sent at him.

Ah damn it, daily log-in Hulk bios, more generous than usual, 40 in total!
I already have a 6* Hulk, did someone say that extra bios can be used to upgrade gear?

VS Loki is no joke. I nearly threw my entire roster at him and only got him down to 71%. It's going to be a long time before I can even think about beating him, much less all 3 of the new bosses.

VS Loki is no joke. I nearly threw my entire roster at him and only got him down to 71%. It's going to be a long time before I can even think about beating him, much less all 3 of the new bosses.

Loki is the hardest of them it seems, so really it's down to beating him without needing your whole roster.

Loki is the hardest of them it seems, so really it's down to beating him without needing your whole roster.

Do we know if the new 3 slots' orders are set in stone or will they rotate like all of the others?

Loki was the first one I faced yesterday and today in VS, so I figured it was set. But I didn't take note of who next, after getting trounced so handily.

I was not prepared for Loki the first time and sent three (including 2 recommended) then continued instead of restarting so the clones were still there. I wasted so many characters beating him...

Drayco21

Someone on Reddit found some more Proxima Midnight files and stuff through datamining the patch.

Tsz8lXi.png

Granted, that doesn't mean she's coming anytime soon, but it probably bodes well in that they're building to Thanos.

Holy shit the new Villain Sieges are crazy. Threw all of my 60s at Loki today and only got him to 23%. Wild stuff. And the amount of time VS takes now I don't know that I'll even bother for the rewards.

I keep running out of clear tickets now even though I'm earning 50-60 a day, annoying.
That's because either you're doing repeat a lot and or you're spending tickets on multiple characters. At most it's clear ticket on 2 characters. Anymore you're overdoing it if you can't afford buying them via crystals which you shouldn't have to.

Tried VS Yellowjacket this morning with my best 3 characters and got him down to 68%.

I'm sure there's people who wanted the extra super difficulty but it wasn't me haha.. Just takes way too long now. Think I'll stick to the first 10 as I've been doing. Still a good 9 Bios a day for one of the token characters.

That's because either you're doing repeat a lot and or you're spending tickets on multiple characters. At most it's clear ticket on 2 characters. Anymore you're overdoing it if you can't afford buying them via crystals which you shouldn't have to.

Yeah I repeat on all the missions, doesn't everyone? I just want it to run itself while I get on with other stuff!

Been having loads of issues since the update, it runs like crap on my phone (constant slowdown, freezes of 5-10 seconds) and wouldn't start on my iPad at all, so I deleted and redownloaded it but now it's logged in as the second account I had to create and I can't find a way to log out, it's driving me mad.
Anyone know how to log out/switch accounts?

Edit: Found out how to switch accounts, but my main account won't work on my iPad, it just says 'Alert: Returning to the main screen due to network error. Error Code: invalid response'. Wtf?
My secondary account works fine so I don't understand the issue? Anyone else had this problem?

Seems a lot of other people are experiencing this issue, on iOS only. Hope they fix it soon. I can play on my Android phone in the meantime but prefer to play on iPad.

Top Bottom