• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Game is frustrating me at the moment. Keeps freezing.
It crashed during Alliance Battle, restarted, and now I can't play AB again and it didn't count the progress I'd made towards the token event, grrrrr.

I had too boot Shulkie from my main team for Lady Loki (Silk, Nico, Loki now). Too many Silks/Flokis in top end TL for her leadership and she's nowhere near Loki in terms of power. Lady Loki was not only a buff to Loki, but an inadvertent nerf to Jenny.

I'm so glad I randomly checked the Reddit just now. I saw a thread there about how this morning, the 6* package sold out in 8 seconds. I was able to stay in the shop and grab it the second it went up (7 minutes ago). I didn't know you could stay in the shop and it would auto refresh, so that was good to know.

6* Rank Up, 6* Mastery, 2 Mil Gold and 150 Dimension Debris for 1950 Crystals is a sweet deal.

I had too boot Shulkie from my main team for Lady Loki (Silk, Nico, Loki now). Too many Silks/Flokis in top end TL for her leadership and she's nowhere near Loki in terms of power. Lady Loki was not only a buff to Loki, but an inadvertent nerf to Jenny.

That's the team I'm trying to build, if I'm lucky with the daily boxes I should be able to 6* them all by the end of the month.
Really like Lady Loki's look.

I used that 6* package to 6/6 my Lady Loki. After that, I did some ISO rolling and got Smart Raccoon (seems to be the 8 ISO set I roll the most). I'm currently running a build of:
13/12/9/9
3: HP
4: Skill Cooldown
5: +88% Recovery

I'm only lvl 52, but I can already Solo Auto 10-5. Me likey.

I also rolled Power of Angry Hulk on my 60/6/6 Silk. Seems like a nice fit for her.

I did some ISO rolling

Can someone explain 'ISO rolling' to me?
Seen it mentioned a few times but not sure what it means, or how you do it.

I really need to sort my ISOs out.
Annoyingly very early on in the game I equipped some ISOs that I'd enhanced to +5 but not combined (I didn't understand the system) and now it costs like 100 crystals to unequip them, frustrating.

Can someone explain 'ISO rolling' to me?
Seen it mentioned a few times but not sure what it means, or how you do it.

I really need to sort my ISOs out.
Annoyingly very early on in the game I equipped some ISOs that I'd enhanced to +5 but not combined (I didn't understand the system) and now it costs like 100 crystals to unequip them, frustrating.

Straight forward. Just keep ISOs three stars and higher, and combine all one and two star ones into those to level them up. When you get a couple of three star ISOs up to +5 level, you can combine them into a four star ISO. Rinse and repeat.

Lower level ones are enhancement fodder and it helps keep you inventory clear. Selling them is basically pointless since they give you like 100 gold each. Eventually you'll have a nice selection of five and six star ISOs to slap onto your favorite characters.

I wouldn't spend crystals to unequip one unless it's six stars or something.

Straight forward. Just keep ISOs three stars and higher, and combine all one and two star ones into those to level them up. When you get a couple of three star ISOs up to +5 level, you can combine them into a four star ISO. Rinse and repeat.

Lower level ones are enhancement fodder and it helps keep you inventory clear. Selling them is basically pointless since they give you like 100 gold each. Eventually you'll have a nice selection of five and six star ISOs to slap onto your favorite characters.

I wouldn't spend crystals to unequip one unless it's six stars or something.

Thanks, that's basically what I've been doing. Is it worth equipping them if they're below 6 stars?

I still don't know what people mean about 're-rolling' though, and talking about things like the 'Smart Raccoon' set. I haven't seen anything like that anywhere?

Drayco21

Thanks, that's basically what I've been doing. Is it worth equipping them if they're below 6 stars?

I still don't know what people mean about 're-rolling' though, and talking about things like the 'Smart Raccoon' set. I haven't seen anything like that anywhere?

One of the tabs on the ISO-8 menu should be for your ISO Set- one is rolled at random for every hero, and if you socket the right ISO to match the set, you'll gain the bonuses listed in that menu. Re-rolling is what we're doing when we're acting like lunatics and spending millions of gold to change the set, hoping for an optimal 6 or 8 piece set that will give us the best bonus to a character build, IE "Stark Backing" or "We Are Groot" on Silk to ramp up her survivability.

The only issue with equipping them at lower levels is the stats are randomized when they are leveled up. You might equip a five-star with a physical attack roll on a character that becomes an energy attack when you level it up to six stars. The possibility is there for it to become worthless on the character.

I'd say it comes down to your resources, time, and how much you care about min-maxing. I'm fine with leaving four-star ISOs on most characters.

Cool, thanks guys. I also read an ISO guide and I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing but it's a bit clearer now.

I got up to 49,500 points in AB and then died, so I spent the 100 crystals to continue and I hate myself for it.

Cool, thanks guys. I also read an ISO guide and I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing but it's a bit clearer now.

I got up to 49,500 points in AB and then died, so I spent the 100 crystals to continue and I hate myself for it.

Don't fear. Once you get a solid stable of characters the 50k goal becomes an easy baseline. I went too heavy on speed heroes early on, and didn't see much AB success until I branched out. Certain characters like Loki can pull in 75k+ on their own.

Ladies and gents, we have our first special and rift mission energy reduction event.

0204HTE.png

Don't fear. Once you get a solid stable of characters the 50k goal becomes an easy baseline. I went too heavy on speed heroes early on, and didn't see much AB success until I branched out. Certain characters like Loki can pull in 75k+ on their own.

I thought I did have a good stable of characters! I have 7 six-star characters now.

By the end of the event I'll have a six star Loki, but once it's over I'll have less reason to play AB.

What time zone is that listed for the energy reduction event?

Mrcapcom

Other than the Alliance Achievement refresh my memory what else should we be doing daily to contribute? Seems like my number doesn't go up unless I do the Achievement.

I thought I did have a good stable of characters! I have 7 six-star characters now.

By the end of the event I'll have a six star Loki, but once it's over I'll have less reason to play AB.

What time zone is that listed for the energy reduction event?

True. And to be fair, a maxed out Loki is EZ mode AB every time he/she qualifies.

Mrcapcom

Story, daily, and special missions. They're the ones that give you 100 Alliance XP per run.

Nice thanks! I'm still working on my bios for Ultron. I have 2 90xBio selector and 3x100 bio selector I'm trying my hardest not to use one on my 5* Ultron....

Did anyone 6 star Hulk Cho yet?

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I had no idea 6* rank up ticket meant the character has to be 5*. Guess I'm saving it until I get Loki to 5*.

Drayco21

What time zone are all these times in? I have no idea which hours the special events are.

All their times are posted in UTC. If you go to the check-in counter above the notifications window on the home screen, you can also see countdown timers to all the week's events. The next hot time should be in a little over 7.5 hours.

All their times are posted in UTC. If you go to the check-in counter above the notifications window on the home screen, you can also see countdown timers to all the week's events. The next hot time should be in a little over 7.5 hours.

Shit, I never noticed that page before, that's very helpful!
Let's me see if I missed any check-ins too, awesome.

I bought a bio-selector for 750 crystals because I wanted Nico bios, didn't know that it couldn't be used on A-Force characters. Why are they excluded from a lot of stuff?

lol, well I'd definitely be using the 100 universal on Loki. I need to hit 5 stars on him to use my 6* rank up ticket. Not sure what I'd use the other selectors on.

You could always save them for new characters or rare ones. That package is the best crystal to bio ratio you'll find, but what ruins it is that you're getting four different types. Still very potentially useful.

Shit, I never noticed that page before, that's very helpful!
Let's me see if I missed any check-ins too, awesome.

I bought a bio-selector for 750 crystals because I wanted Nico bios, didn't know that it couldn't be used on A-Force characters. Why are they excluded from a lot of stuff?

The general bio selectors weren't made and won't be made to give you the A-Force girls as the girls were created as true "premium" characters. The type specific selectors on the other hand will work with them. So if you want Nico bios, grab any blast selectors you can find for cheap.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
You could always save them for new characters or rare ones. That package is the best crystal to bio ratio you'll find, but what ruins it is that you're getting four different types. Still very potentially useful.

True, just bought it. Used universal on Loki and speed on Silk. 77 more bios till I can use my 6* rank up on Loki.

I think I finally understand the ISO sets!
Now I have a Silk with Smart Raccoon and a Yellowjacket with Spy Tactics, should finally be able to do some damage.

I prefer Hawkeye or other damage dealing ISO sets on Silk since she can already chain her specials. At worst there's like 1 second where you wait.

Drayco21

I prefer Hawkeye or other damage dealing ISO sets on Silk since she can already chain her specials. At worst there's like 1 second where you wait.

I just got my Silk to six stars today, and use Stark Backing on her for the extra survivability, and I've been really impressed by her so far.

Durden77

There's just...simply way much to do in this game right now. I have so much energy and energy still in reserve that I don't even know what to do with. I'm tired of doing no limit special runs and auto runs in general because leaving my phone unusable for half an hour at a time is annoying. Along with the fact that I really need to just get through this energy fast. So I just rely on clear tickets now, and my characters are going nowhere because of it.

The post here was really confusing. I thought that the 6* package went on sale again today, but it seems it was yesterday, and today is Warwolf / 5* package. :/

The times are UTC. I agree that it is a bit confusing, which is why I paid more attention to what sale was happening each day as opposed to just the ones I was interested in.

How many extra bios are needed to max out a character's gear?

Is there anything else you can do with bios once a character is 6 stars?

I have 100 'spare' Hulk bios and 62 War Machine bios.

Mrcapcom

So I finally Rolled power of angry hulk for my 6 star hulk!
I need to plop some of those choas iso's in there. Whats good for him Crit Rate or Crit Damage? My rate is around 7. Also Crits only happen on blasters for strength right?

Thores

Just made Black Widow my first 6 star hero ever, woop! Black Panther and Black Bolt have also just become five stars, but they're quite a ways off from their next promotion. Now to just give her mastery and max out her level and then... Do that several more times, I guess. This game's pretty addictive.

Need some help, really need to focus on raising a couple golf guys to 6. Avoiding those without 6 stars kills.

Is there a list of info like easiest to get bios? I know everyone loves Loki but isn't he the most difficult?

I have one 5 star rank up, but unsure which 4 star to use. Does the bios into 4 star get reset?

Widow
Drax
Thor
Ultron
Angela
Hulk
Daredevil
Rocket
Venom
Winter soldier
Electra
King pin

Need some help, really need to focus on raising a couple golf guys to 6. Avoiding those without 6 stars kills.

Is there a list of info like easiest to get bios? I know everyone loves Loki but isn't he the most difficult?

I have one 5 star rank up, but unsure which 4 star to use. Does the bios into 4 star get reset?

Widow
Drax
Thor
Ultron
Angela
Hulk
Daredevil
Rocket
Venom
Winter soldier
Electra
King pin
Ultron. He's in story and special missions. Don't waste any bios selectors on him. You'll pull his 6* in no time.

Widow
Drax
Thor
Ultron
Angela
Hulk
Daredevil
Rocket
Venom
Winter soldier
Electra
King pin

Kingpin is the best character from this list that is easy to farm. Plus he's both combat and blast if you get his uniform.

However, the easiest to farm is Ultron by far. IMO he's really average, but can get you through the game and is VERY easy to 6* if that's what you need.

Also, any bio selectors should be saved for premium characters:
Universal: Loki
Speed: Silk
Blast: Sister Grimm
Combat: She-Hulk

Top Bottom