• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Rather interesting post by the CM on the forums:
All I can say is, soon. There's one or two more existing things that will get tweaked before we start pumping a lot more content. And when content starts to come, there should be new content for at least 4 or 5 months in a row. (My speculation)

I wonder just how much we'll be getting. If they add even more modes to participate in daily, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. But it's exciting nonetheless.

Drayco21

All I want is a steady stream of new story/special missions, and new characters to farm, and I'm happy. Definitely at my limit as far as number of gametypes in there already- I already barely engage with Battleworld or Team-Up Play because I'm too busy grinding story/special missions and arena battles in my daily line-up.

They put Warwolf in this game. The sky's the limit, and I want to see how crazy this roster can go.

pix

Is anyone in an alliance I can join? Just started this the other night and would like to take part in an alliance.

Is anyone in an alliance I can join? Just started this the other night and would like to take part in an alliance.
If you can't find one at all we have two or three openings. The alliance is called Shadow League. Also just reply here or PM me your username so I can add you if you want to join.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I'm going to be 1 event token short to buy the x100 selector unless they give some more as a gift tonight. Noooo

Just six starred Lady Loki, woohoo!

What's the best Black Widow costume, doesn't seem to be a huge difference between the two but the 2099 one is 500 crystals more, is it worth the extra?

Ploid 3.0

I stinking hate that Sister Grimm isn't on the selector biometrics. I'm so close to getting her to 6 stars but no, I can't do anything but wait, and hope that she show up on the 30 minute sales, even if I only need 20more.

Just six starred Lady Loki, woohoo!

What's the best Black Widow costume, doesn't seem to be a huge difference between the two but the 2099 one is 500 crystals more, is it worth the extra?

It's probably not worth the extra crystals to many. I personally like the 2099 better because of the much shorter cooldown + evade roll on her buff skill. And she looks way cooler.

I stinking hate that Sister Grimm isn't on the selector biometrics. I'm so close to getting her to 6 stars but no, I can't do anything but wait, and hope that she show up on the 30 minute sales, even if I only need 20more.

It sucks, but thankfully they haven't any more paywall characters since then. Plus the daily blast selectors work, along with the 20 bio selector in the event shop right now if you haven't gotten that yet.

-Digits-

When I almost had Sister Grimm at 6 stars my daily selector would give me combat bios every single day for a week straight. Now my She-Hulk is about 12 bios away from 6 stars and I've just gotten my 8th Blaster selector in a row. Heh.

Ploid 3.0

It sucks, but thankfully they haven't any more paywall characters since then. Plus the daily blast selectors work, along with the 20 bio selector in the event shop right now if you haven't gotten that yet.

Daily blast selector is the free "Hero Chest:1* - 4*" right, if so yeah I try that each day. Had a long string of bad luck on that one. I got the 20 blast from the new currency event. That helped me a bit, I got each of those things (4 damage types) minuse the "Selector: Bio x100." I wish I could use that thing, I didn't even bother with it.

I would buy her biometrics but every pack is Selector Biometrics. I have been camping for Blast, or specifically Sister Grim bio on the store, that's how I got her so far. Never touching a character that can't use Selector Biometrics again. I tried buying the random Hero Chests for blast dupes before but that was a bad idea.

When I almost had Sister Grimm at 6 stars my daily selector would give me combat bios every single day for a week straight. Now my She-Hulk is about 12 bios away from 6 stars and I've just gotten my 8th Blaster selector in a row. Heh.

Ouch, yeah, I'm never doing this again.

Daily blast selector is the free "Hero Chest:1* - 4*" right, if so yeah I try that each day. Had a long string of bad luck on that one. I got the 20 blast from the new currency event. That helped me a bit, I got each of those things (4 damage types) minuse the "Selector: Bio x100." I wish I could use that thing, I didn't even bother with it.

I would buy her biometrics but every pack is Selector Biometrics. I have been camping for Blast, or specifically Sister Grim bio on the store, that's how I got her so far. Never touching a character that can't use Selector Biometrics again. I tried buying the random Hero Chests for blast dupes before but that was a bad idea.

I take it you didn't earn enough tokens to buy the 6* ticket from the event shop? Also I see you say you're camping sales. They had a bunch of sales this past week that would've been a big help for you. Two 6* ticket sales, a 180 bio Nico specific sale and a 200 blaster bio selector sale. Did you hop on any of these?

Why is everyone so eagar to advance Sister Grimm? While she is hard to farm, is her character really valuable?

She does ridiculous damage. In timeline she can kill or nearly kill lots of characters with a single attack.

Her damage output is insane. She's on par with Lady Loki (on manual I out damage Lady Loki in team up).

She's actually my main plow. At high gear levels, any character can auto the last few missions and she does it the fastest on my roster.

Ploid 3.0

I take it you didn't earn enough tokens to buy the 6* ticket from the event shop? Also I see you say you're camping sales. They had a bunch of sales this past week that would've been a big help for you. Two 6* ticket sales, a 180 bio Nico specific sale and a 200 blaster bio selector sale. Did you hop on any of these?

Nope on the 6* in event store, also I would see them in the main store as my game refreshed after waking up my phone then they would vanish after the refresh and I would check the store often. This weekend I had a stop watch app running that send a notification every 30 minutes so I can check the next character or item on the store, looking for Sister Grimm. Reading this page I see there are a lot more bios I'd need for her so using a 6* on her won't be so bad (I haven't avoided them, just missed them), and I was definitely expecting to buy any type of Grimm pack that showed up on the store.

For the event I could only do so much of the tasks, I did the math, realized I'd come up short so I only went for the damage type biometrics. When they started giving away those currencies I wished I saved them, though I'm not sure if it would have been enough still. I only have a few more daily biometrics to go anyway, then I'll be able to relax.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
791qklA.png

lol fuck me. goddamn female alliance battle.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
WxVXgda.png

ooh boy, I had given up hope but then I managed to cheese my way through on Team-Up Play with two lvl 43 characters I'm still working on to complete the 5 wins. 6* ticket get!

Ploid 3.0

WxVXgda.png

ooh boy, I had given up hope but then I managed to cheese my way through on Team-Up Play with two lvl 43 characters I'm still working on to complete the 5 wins. 6* ticket get!

Grats, I'm going to work on having a bigger roster of ok to use fighters in case another event like this happens.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I would've gotten 300 tokens if I hadn't forgotten to actually claim my tokens one day. D'oh!

Lol, I'm one off getting a x100 selector because I decided I didn't feel like doing the team ups one day.

edit: Is there another gift coming later today? I think the latest one we got was for 5 tokens.
NewGMGifts1.png

Mrcapcom

I'm really thinking of six staring cho I like his character. I have 300bios and a 5 star ticket. Cho is at 4 stars what you guys think? Anyone else six star him?

Why is everyone so eagar to advance Sister Grimm? While she is hard to farm, is her character really valuable?

She's the best. I plow through 10-8 with her with zero problems, and she's a fixture in every PVP mode.

------

I ended the event with 316 tokens, which I believe is the max. I got both 5 and 6 star upgrades, and then picked up a ton of gear kits since that is my roadblock.

pix

I just started 2 days ago and I can tell you you don't get a free 5*. A couple 3* and crystals and gold. Oh and a 4* upgrade ticket.

I just started 2 days ago and I can tell you you don't get a free 5*. A couple 3* and crystals and gold. Oh and a 4* upgrade ticket.
My mistake. A change made back in 1.4.0 was
14. If you fail a mission and you don't have enough heroes, you will get a one-time opportunity to get a hero that is at a 3 star rank (NOT necessarily a 3 star hero)
※ If you have enough heroes, this change may not apply to you.

I got that mixed up with a different freebie. A 5* hero selector is given out for people who have not played the game for a certain amount of time (IDK how long).
I got a friend into the game recently. He had installed it way back but never really played it. As a result, he received a welcome back gift to unlock anyone at 5*.

Edit: I did some googling to find out how long the wait is, apparently it takes 15 days of inactivity before an account is marked as a "Returning Agent".

Returning Agents get some nice daily gifts, with the 5* Hero Selector being the final one.

LuuKyK

I heard this was the best Marvel game on the market.

What's the fastest way to unlock Nico that's all I'm really here for tbh

You get a new hero every day with that free random chest thing. Of course you will start getting dupes at some point but I feel like overall this is a very generous game considering its F2P. There is also daily rewards and you get a hero chest every week too. To add to that when you get dupes you receive biometrics of the same tipe (blast, agility, universal, etc) so you can use on another hero you maybe interested in. Its pretty easy to unlock stuff as you can see. I feel like the hard part of the game is evolving/mastering characters and equipping them with stuff.

OK I only need a few bios to 6* rank up my Sister Grimm and I bought her costume just now. My only question is what specifics do I need to do like her gear stats and special gear I need to choose??

Ploid 3.0

One day to go on the uniform thing, what are some must have costumes?

I have Giant Man, Sister Grimm, Thor Groot, and Lady Loki.

One day to go on the uniform thing, what are some must have costumes?

I have Giant Man, Sister Grimm, Thor Groot, and Lady Loki.

If you plan on using them, then: Winter Soldier Cap, Captain America Falcon, Queen of Hel Angela, Superior Spidey for Doc Ock, She-Hulk, and Secret Wars Kingpin.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Need to decide between a few uniforms. I've got groot and WM at 6* with default uniforms. Vision about halfway to 6* and kingpin at 4* but probably work on ranking him up next. Not sure which one I should buy (can only get one right now).

Need to decide between a few uniforms. I've got groot and WM at 6* with default uniforms. Vision about halfway to 6* and kingpin at 4* but probably work on ranking him up next. Not sure which one I should buy (can only get one right now).
All of those are solid choices, however Vision would be on the lower priority list, imo. He's not as good as the other 3 and his Uni is always 750; thus no rush due to the sale.

Top Bottom