• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I just told Sanford that if he wins the tourney that im runing in Houston, MvC 3, i'll pay him $800 on top of the pot. I wonder if he saw lol

Morro! said:
The chat will always be empty until Spec Mode gets patched in (if it ever does...). There's nothing to talk about :(

That's true but it's still a good way to organize matches.
in any case my PSN id is Sickboy_007, add me guys!

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Before the patch, I'd hang in training mode and it would never take more than a minute to get a match. Sometimes it would happen as soon as I entered.

After the patch, sometimes I get a match pretty quickly, and sometimes it takes like forever. Anybody else start to have this problem after the patch?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"I don't care if your a parapalegic, I'll ban you till you can move your legs again."

What the fuck. I laughed, but what the fuck?!

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Spent 30 minutes in training mode without getting a fight request. Backed out and did it through the menu and it worked first time. wtf is this shit.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Lost Fragment said:
Spent 30 minutes in training mode without getting a fight request. Backed out and did it through the menu and it worked first time. wtf is this shit.

That happened to me since day 1, it was always sporadic as hell. Even in arcade mode...sometimes I would get into matches the moment I started, other times I literally was able to complete the entire run without an interruption.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
"if spencer did bionic arm and Captain falcon did falcon punch the earth would explode and all you would see is two severed fists fused at the knuckle into diamond."

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
demon souls

this stream is commentary is quality.

yoooooooooooo wtf am i listening too lmao

MThanded

son how are you gonna put your moms on blast for not cooking....

cmonson

WTF is this mofo talking about. "Anybody gets it..." lets pause on this for a second lol

MThanded

lee chung GOAT commentator

hahahahhahahahahah im dying here

Winter brawl smell on blast

Azure J

I felt like putting toothpaste on my knuckles and punchin guys in the mouth @ winter brawl - On the funky smelling people there

We got the saltiest runback ever, like the High Blood Pressure Special here.

My God, this is the greatest stream ever. :lol

Azure J

No seriously, I'm dying here from that stream, so many quotables... "I'll money match you at dredels, hell I'll money match you at fuckin' Beyblades!"

AzureJericho said:
No seriously, I'm dying here from that stream, so many quotables... "I'll money match you at dredels, hell I'll money match you at fuckin' Beyblades!"
haha yea man, this shit is great.

Luigi87

Hmm, people seem to complain about Sent, but in my 29 R.Matches online, I've only faced 2 Sents (one who hardly used him), and about 25 Dantes.

Good games Sloth and....other guy

Sorry I had to leave, my girlfriend wants to watch Star Trek: TNG and I am not one to turn down Star Trek watchin'

also I fucking love Random/Random/Phoenix

Best team in the damn game!

Azure J

Luigi87 said:
Hmm, people seem to complain about Sent, but in my 29 R.Matches online, I've only faced 2 Sents (one who hardly used him), and about 25 Dantes.

Richard N introduced the new Dante technology so of course Dante's gonna get a lot more exposure. Of course, it's not like he wasn't before though.

Edit: The best moment in this chat was when Lee started talking about money matching people at wiping their ass only to flip it on the Winter Brawl participants.

"From the smell of it, I know a bunch of people lost that game, where's my money?"

Classic. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom