• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solune

Parallax Scroll said:
Shit, you know what I just realized? If I change the initial ground string for Zero's BnB, it messes with the timing or something for the air part of the combo. Like if I omit the initial s.L, and do this combo instead:

s.M s.H (3hit) shippuga (3hit) S ^ M M H S rekkoha

the air combo becomes harder to do, and I sometimes drop the 3rd hit of the j.H because I've jumped over them during the air combo and they are now too far below me. If I include the s.L at the beginning of the combo, I don't have this problem.

Edit: Tested it again with the s.L included, and now I am overshooting it and dropping the 3rd hit on j.H.

wtf
Unless you add ALOT more hits and increase your move proration besides the S.L, it shouldn't adjust anything. My guess is it has something to do with the character you're hitting (unless you're using the same dummy all the time) Or the time between your super jump or hits in the air are slightly different and you're not noticing.
My best advice is, do not Press M, M, H as soon as possible when you're in the air. Just press the buttons slowly. When you're performing an air combo there's alot more hit stun than there seems to be. You only have to press the buttons faster when you're doing a relaunch due to move proration.

Solune said:
Unless you add ALOT more hits and increase your move proration besides the S.L, it shouldn't adjust anything. My guess is it has something to do with the character you're hitting (unless you're using the same dummy all the time) Or the time between your super jump or hits in the air are slightly different and you're not noticing.
My best advice is, do not Press M, M, H as soon as possible when you're in the air. Just press the buttons slowly. When you're performing an air combo there's alot more hit stun than there seems to be. You only have to press the buttons faster when you're doing a relaunch due to move proration.
Thanks. Yeah, there's something subtle I'm doing different sometimes that prevents the whole air combo from connecting - because Zero ends up too far above or below the opponent.

Back to the lab...

Neki

wesker counter > hard drive

also who told q that gamma crush was countered by taskmaster counter hyper? he was spamming that crap against me all day. D:

Grecco said:
Just dont call sentinels assist alot. Use Amys cold star for mixums mosre...
I run Ammy first anyways, ammy as an assist is way too fragile sometimes, Sentinel's drones are relatively safe besides full screen hypers or beam hypers.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ultimoo said:
only problem is I'm fragile as hell, especially with the Sentinel nerf. Q's taskmaster gets one combo on me and it takes 3/5 hp off all my characters, so bad.
Yeah this is why I dropped Zero too, he's too fragile, once I get blown up, I'm only really fighting with 2 of the cast.

Neki

enzo_gt said:
Yeah this is why I dropped Zero too, he's too fragile, once I get blown up, I'm only really fighting with 2 of the cast.
probably going to pick up wesker, huge synergy with Ammy. and wesker is top tier, so I'll have 2/3 top tier characters, oh yeah.

Grecco

Most characters can get blown up pretty quickly. Epecially with stuff like the dhc glitch. So 100K, 200K more health doesnt bother me much.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
LMAO @ That guy yelling out POWER OF GAIA right before the ice storm came out.

Chris G could've chipped his way out of that, don't know why he didn't :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom