• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neki

Grecco said:
I cant really either. I started with the missions and got to the 7th one. Pretty sure i can do that its just the timeing thats off for me. Ill continue tomorow.

I just need someone to put on point to build meter and dhc glitch into zero. Ive tried Deadpool and X23 so far. Now im messing with Dante.

I know ill end up using Magneto before next months local tournament. Its inevitable.

My team as currently stands is Someone-Zero-Akuma. Its like im holding auditions or something ugh.

Dante Missions shouldn't be too hard. You don't need to do anything complicated like fast links or bold cancels (think you bold cancel one time though). Thing is, most of the mission crap is highly unusable in real games, so I wouldn't let it get you down. Especially most of their x-factor combos, some of them are so bad and impractical lol. Why x-factor link in the middle of the combo when you can do it at the end and get two hypers!

Alioune Magneto DHC trick into Thor BnB does ~1,125,000, ~1,310,000 ending on Mighty Hurricane :)

Completely self-sufficient, builds ~2.5 bars, requires 0 for the DHC trick :-D

Sounds nice but until you pull it off in a real match, it's just a regular old God's Beard theory craft combo. ;)

I can't do Alioune Mags against people yet :-(

I can do the fly loop, though!

Or a double Gravity Squeeze combo!

I can do Gravity Squeeze -> DHC trick, but I can't do the hyper grav loop yet ;_; I keep messing up the tri jump...

I just got 5th lord after a horrible up and down ordeal that has left me exhausted. It makes me feel like my choice of characters is not all that well thought out. It's been bothering me for a while and its probably going to get worse and worse as the competition increases. I've got some other stuff I wanted to talk about besides the venting though.

Why do some people's fighting style graphics appear in orange and dark red?
enzo_gt said:
Same deal with me. I'm struggling to lock down what works best for my skill level. It's pretty much a combination of three of:

Zero/Dormammu / Iron Man / Hulk/Super Skrull

With Iron Man as the mid, who I don't plan to change, and my point character alternating between Zero and Dormammu. I seem to have better setups using assists (mainly Unibeam) with Zero, and a bit more synergy so to speak, but I'm feeling Dormammu's high health and damage output a ton. On the flip side, as my anchors, it's the same case. I'm loving the super armor and CRAZY damage output Hulk has, but at the same time I've ran my super scrub for a long time and seem to have grown an affinity to the ridiculously easy noob BnBs with Skrull (anything/meteor smash>tenderizer>super), and his LVL3 X-Factor damage output as well. The amount of options Skrull has relative to Hulk is something I like too. I can never quite do the OTG Gamma Wave into the crush hyper either with hulk.

I've been in this searching stage for like 2 months and still haven't found exactly what I'm best at, or what my best team is exactly, countless GAF matches and tips and all.
Marvel vs Capcom 2 was around for ten years before we finally sank our teeth into it's sequel. We've got lots of time to work with this game. I'm sure you'll find your groove soon enough.

Naar

Hey guys regarding my previous question, What is a good device to record HD from the PS3 or the TV?

I prefer a device instead of a computer program, but I guess I'll take what I can get. While the videos I am uploading now are doing the job, they can be much much better in quality with a recording device.

I plan to do another Marvel tournament by the end of May and would like to get a device quickly. Bonus if I can record xbox360 and Wii games as well

smurfx

get some go again
i think i need to get rid of zero. i'm not having fun with him. i like using both taskmaster and haggar but i hate playing zero. don't know who i want to use though. i think might use ammy or dr doom.

Dahbomb

Grecco said:
I cant really either. I started with the missions and got to the 7th one. Pretty sure i can do that its just the timeing thats off for me. Ill continue tomorow.

I just need someone to put on point to build meter and dhc glitch into zero. Ive tried Deadpool and X23 so far. Now im messing with Dante.

I know ill end up using Magneto before next months local tournament. Its inevitable.

My team as currently stands is Someone-Zero-Akuma. Its like im holding auditions or something ugh.
Well first of all Dante's Mission modes barely scratch his surface. In addition most of them are impractical or just plain bad.

Starting off with Dante you will need to learn the Day 1 BnB combo (or as most of us know, it's the day -3 months). It's like ground series, launcher, 2 hits Killer Bee, relaunch, air combo ending with Sky Dance. If in a corner you can keep the Sky Dance going and follow it up on the ground with Reverb Shock into Fireworks Hyper. If you are away from corner you can just go straight to Hyper instead. This combo is up on Shoryuken's Hyper guide for Dante along with a few additional combos.

This combo is good because you can use it off of most normal hit confirms and even aerial hits (because you can just do killer bee and then relaunch). Plus you can usually adjust the timing, height, add in a double jump if needed and some more moves in between like Air Guitar to spice it up so it's very important you get this combo down first.

After that comes the overall game. You want Dante in your team for basically his 2 best assists: Jam Session and Weasel Shot. Teams not needing an anti-air and needing more horizontal cover will do better with Weasel Shot. You should experiment with which assist suits your team more but as a rule of thumb I have seen that more zoning teams need the Jam Session and those that have more teleports/dashes (like Wesker) are better off with the Weasel Shot. If you can't decide, go with Jam Session. His 3rd assist, while not bad because it OTGs and gives your space control is fairly limited in it's applications and is usually outshined by the other two.

I say that you want Dante in your teams for your assist because starting out he will of course be your weaker character. Put him down the order a bit, especially 2nd. You want to Devil Trigger in with him. Remember that in DT you can't gain meter so remember that before you want to do really fancy DT combos with Dante.

Next you want to learn how to open up your opponent with Dante. Dante has numerous ways. He has the Teleport of course and an air dash. You always want opponents to be within mid range of you at least, you never want to be TOO close with Dante because his normals are slower than others. Dante outranges most characters in the game so use this to your advantage. Learn to Dash in at low heights and attempt to cross them up as Dante has mad potential to cross up using his air sword attacks.

You will soon realize that fishing for openings with Dante is a bit dangerous so you need to up your game and come up with ways to make them safe. Instead of fishing for a hit with j.S, cancel it into Hammer. Gives it more range and snuffs out any button in the game. Then learn stuff you can do after the Hammer, which is usually Cold Shots (d/f+H, mash H). Learn the Pop Shredder combos (which is just H S H) and the Bee Hive because this will up your OTG game by a lot. You want to rely on Hammer a lot as it is your go to air move. Always try to cover your approaches with an assist or Air Guitar if possible. Try to go for teleport mixups or dash cross ups with an assist.

Then it's very important for you to learn how to do damage off of his air throws. You can do a Rainstorm after an air throw and that's it... without assists. With assists, you can cancel Rainstorm into either Killer Bee or Hammer. Remember that Rainstorm counts as a NORMAL move and you can call in assists during that time. Make sure your partners have an assist or two that can allow Dante to combo after his throws, this will up his game tremendously.

You will now begin to realize that Dante deserves a spot even up the order because of his boost from assists and his great on point game (although his assist selection is very much above average in the game). You then need to figure out ways to incorporate Devil Trigger into your game because it's a huge component of Dante's play. You will realize that Air Raid does massive chip damage from far away and can be comboed multiple times for sick damage. You will also realize that Vortex is invulnerable just like Hammer and can help your get out of sticky situations especially if you are running away with Dante. You will also start to realize that Teleporting -> j.S -> Hammer is not only extremely safe and snuffs out a lot but can lead to very solid damage as well.

Then the next step is zoning with Dante (unothodox play), ambiguous cross ups/mix ups, bold cancelling. Hysterics is a decent zoning tool and you can teleport after it for cross ups but it's better to use it along with an assist. The Grapple catches a lot of players unaware from very far, always throw it out in a game at least once or twice (from far away of course). Use Acid Rain to set up mix ups against incoming characters (after death or after snap backs). With Bold cancelling you can make a lot of Dante's normal which are very punishable into guessing games as well. With Bold cancelling, Stinger becomes a force to be reckoned with as it allows for Dante to hit confirm into a combo from half screen (Stinger Bold cancel Volcano jump combo of choice). Bold cancelling is not that difficult once you get the hang of it because it buffers your commands. You will then LOVE to do hit confirm, Stinger -> Volcano -> Jump cancel air combo Air Guitar -> high damage combo.

The final step is combining Bold cancelling with Teleports or teleport with pop shredder (here you will need to do down, down + Up + S at the last few frames of Pop Shredder to teleport since it's a launcher). You will then develop extremely long and complex combos, capable of killing most characters in the game. Then you will make a customized combo to your liking as Dante has great flexibility in his combos and that will be your NEW bread and butter.

One thing I will stress with Dante is that figuring out a touch of death combo is not as important as fine tuning his overall game. Learning a fancy/stylish/powerful combo with Dante is your last priority, you can beast with Dante even using the Day 1 combo if you know how to open up your opponent and keep him fearing Dante's moves.

Finally, while Dante has A LOT of very useful moves he also has a lot of generally useless moves. Here I will give you a general idea of how to use some of his lesser used moves if they should be used at all:

*Jet Stream: Reverb Shock comes out a lot faster and has pretty much the same utility. Jet Stream does do a bit more damage though and in some cases you can end combos with it rather than Reverb shock.

*Drive: Generally a very useless move but you can use it to set up some teleport mix ups as it comes out slow enough.

*Million Stab: Don't use this move in combos at will cause a lot of hit stun deterioration because of multi-hits. It does however do very nice chip damage and you can bold cancel, Reverb Shock into Fireworks for obscene amount of chip.

*Multilock: This move has potential as its a tracking projectile, does a lot of damage (chip too) and can set up teleport/dash mix ups. You just can't do much while charging it so you will probably have to only do it while a character is incoming after death or under the cover of an assist like Doom's Missiles. Still this move shouldn't be slept on especially if you like to zone a bit with Dante.

*Grapple:This move set ups the DHC glitch, remember it.

*Dance Macabre: This move also sets up the DHC glitch and very few people know about it. But it's a Just Frame move and very hard to get out. This move by itself sucks ass and doesn't do much damage at all if you don't follow it up with a Hyper after it. I am almost certain that Capcom put the DHC glitch on purpose so this move could have an actual use...

*Gun Cancels/Pop Shredder: So you can do some gun cancels/pop shredder stuff to do some length combos. You can also do some gun cancels in between normals to keep your opponent pinned down, add on chip damage and other shenanigans. I especially like Weasel Shot as a way to make moves safe. Cold Shower (where he points his gun downwards) is the move of choice for OTG purposes as it's very easy to connect and leads to some nice combos.

*Rainstorm: You can use this move to prolong air time considerably. It's only real use is after an air throw. It also does chip damage.

*Million Carats: Outside of being an alternate way of bouncing your opponent off the ground (which Dante already has plenty of and Beehive/Volcano covering that) there is an extra trick with it that few people know. If you use Million Carats, Devil Trigger and Teleport, you can teleport behind someone WHILE STILL CARRYING MILLION CARATS around you. I haven't been able to replicate this but this is something to consider. Check a video on it.

*Revolver: I think this move crosses up if used very close to the opponent (not 100% on this). It is also decently useful for extending a combo or two but again... Dante has plenty of moves to do that with.

*Tempest/Twister: It's the only move that really qualifies as a pure anti-air move for Dante aside from Acid Rain (Tempest comes out really fast). It covers Dante right above him so it might have some uses. It has potential anti-Phoenix strat along with Acid Rain. I have seen people combo after an air throw with Rainstorm -> Tempest without an assist but I have not personally been able to do this. Don't use Jam Session on point, it's way better as an assist.

I would say it's very imperative for a Dante player to know the properties of his more used moves. You should know which moves cause a Hard Knockdown (Hammer) and which cause a Ground Bounce (Killer Bee, Heehive) because it's very easy to get them confused. You should know which moves cancel into what (Pop Shredder -> Up shots, Reverb Shock -> Fireworks), you should know which moves get major benefits from Bold cancelling (Stinger -> Bold cancel), which moves you can jump cancel with (Volcano), which moves OTG (quite some with Dante). Definitely should be consulting the guide for these properties and frame data.

Dahbomb

Karsticles said:
FYI, I read your entire Dante post.
FYI I read your entire Dormammu guide and even went in the lab to try out all the different combos and stuff. Even the DHC synergy parts.

:D

I am going to be honest I am not really that great with Dante but I know a lot about his mechanics, strengths and weaknesses. I just play in the lab with him A LOT, great sandbox character. Probably the character I spent the most time in the lab with the least amount of actual games in proportions. Have been following all the players who play him regularly as well as lurking on the Dante's character forum on SRK. I will only start playing Dante regularly once I can do like custom combos on the fly with him, like it is in DMC. It's not Dante unless you can be stylish with him.

I play with a lot simpler and a lot more zoning characters than Dante, for effective match purposes. Dormammu, Storm, Trish, Doom, hell even Sentinel. Only rushdown characters I play with are Wesker and Wolverine (yea I know herp derp).

How important is the DHC glitch to you guys when thinking of a team? is it worth it to play some characters you normally wouldn't, just to get that extra damage?

I decided to give all spencer/hulk/anyone teams a rest, and went with storm/wolverine/dorm for the past few days. That dhc glitch with wolv-tac-storm-dhc-fatal claw is just too sweet. But I'm not much of a rushdown type of player. I really think a team like deadpool/dorm/ryu has good keepaway and hard hitting potential...also thinking of storm/dorm/spencer.

Grecco

kevo_huevo said:
How important is the DHC glitch to you guys when thinking of a team? is it worth it to play some characters you normally wouldn't, just to get that extra damage?

I decided to give all spencer/hulk/anyone teams a rest, and went with storm/wolverine/dorm for the past few days. That dhc glitch with wolv-tac-storm-dhc-fatal claw is just too sweet. But I'm not much of a rushdown type of player. I really think a team like deadpool/dorm/ryu has good keepaway and hard hitting potential...also thinking of storm/dorm/spencer.

The DHC glitch isnt that important. But if you can get it to work then its like a bonus.

Dahbomb

kevo_huevo said:

I started out playing Storm/Wesker when this thing was discovered but dropped that team. It was cool at first but it's sort of a hype killer for me personally. It's too easy to kill characters with it and characters who are already good become even better now (essentially everyone who already is in the top 10 take absurd advantage of the DHC glitch).

It kills character variety, team orders and team picks. Like if you want to play Storm on your team you have to have someone who can take advantage of the DHC glitch come right after her to maximize her potential. It also kills team synergy as outside of the DHC glitch, Storm and Zero don't really make that great of a pair as both like to use up meter and they both don't have great assists to back each other up (and in terms of DHC option, you should be having Storm AFTER Zero not before).

I also think it might get patched. They should still allow you to combo after the spin state but not have it reset everything, exactly like what happens after Spider Man's Maximum Spider (it causes a spin state and Zero can do his Clone hyper and do additional hits after it but it doesn't reset everything).

It's just better to improve your overall game than have a "touch of death" set up in case this thing gets taken out.

Also to your first question about certain characters being better... most characters who are already good can take advantage of the DHC glitch so it's practically a non-issue. You are just more inclined to pick a good character who can DHC glitch (preferably one who can do it both ways and has a good assist too like Dante).

Right now if you are comfortable with your team and it has the DHC glitch characters, then it's a nice bonus to have.

Alucrid

Banned
I was watching a stream and I swore someone used Taskmaster by himself to relaunch with air H arrows, 4H, S. Am I crazy? I tried to do it last night in training mode with no luck.

Neki

Dahbomb said:
I started out playing Storm/Wesker when this thing was discovered but dropped that team. It was cool at first but it's sort of a hype killer for me personally. It's too easy to kill characters with it and characters who are already good become even better now (essentially everyone who already is in the top 10 take absurd advantage of the DHC glitch).

It kills character variety, team orders and team picks. Like if you want to play Storm on your team you have to have someone who can take advantage of the DHC glitch come right after her to maximize her potential. It also kills team synergy as outside of the DHC glitch, Storm and Zero don't really make that great of a pair as both like to use up meter and they both don't have great assists to back each other up (and in terms of DHC option, you should be having Storm AFTER Zero not before).

I also think it might get patched. They should still allow you to combo after the spin state but not have it reset everything, exactly like what happens after Spider Man's Maximum Spider (it causes a spin state and Zero can do his Clone hyper and do additional hits after it but it doesn't reset everything).

It's just better to improve your overall game than have a "touch of death" set up in case this thing gets taken out.

Also to your first question about certain characters being better... most characters who are already good can take advantage of the DHC glitch so it's practically a non-issue. You are just more inclined to pick a good character who can DHC glitch (preferably one who can do it both ways and has a good assist too like Dante).

Right now if you are comfortable with your team and it has the DHC glitch characters, then it's a nice bonus to have.

psh, Tron has a touch of death set-up against most characters only needed one assist. :D

Dahbomb

Over 3/4th of the cast can kill a character using around 2 meters and assist. Some easier than others. But most of these require a CLEAN which is hard to do in MVC3 yet with a DHC glitch you can turn any hit confirm into a kill.

Very few characters can outright kill a character from a throw without using X Factor and stuff like that becomes very possible and easy with the DHC glitch.

You are also much likely to drop a "true" touch of death combo than a DHC glitch set up in a live match.

FYI I read your entire Dormammu guide and even went in the lab to try out all the different combos and stuff. Even the DHC synergy parts.
Haha, thank you. I try to add to it every few days; yesterday I added what happens when hypers conflict between Dormammu and a large portion of the cast. It's amazing how many hypers can stop Dark Dimension (like Desperado).

I am going to be honest I am not really that great with Dante but I know a lot about his mechanics, strengths and weaknesses. I just play in the lab with him A LOT, great sandbox character. Probably the character I spent the most time in the lab with the least amount of actual games in proportions. Have been following all the players who play him regularly as well as lurking on the Dante's character forum on SRK. I will only start playing Dante regularly once I can do like custom combos on the fly with him, like it is in DMC. It's not Dante unless you can be stylish with him.
I've read you say you're not great with him before, but your theoryfighter was solid, and I just picked him up a few days ago, so even amateur information is above my experience level right now. He anchors for my current team, so I'll have to play him on point for a bit to get him out there.

I also learned how to Air Trick after Prop Shredder, so that helps.

I play with a lot simpler and a lot more zoning characters than Dante, for effective match purposes. Dormammu, Storm, Trish, Doom, hell even Sentinel. Only rushdown characters I play with are Wesker and Wolverine (yea I know herp derp).
I'm slowly working toward using everyone. Even characters I loathe, like Arthur.

I don't even consider it.

Edit: My biggest Dante issue is performing Bee Hive reliably. I either just get Volcano, or cancel into Bee Hive before Volcano comes out, making the move whiff since there's no OTG. Oi. I wish Tempest and the ice moves were more useful in combos.

Dahbomb said:
Over 3/4th of the cast can kill a character using around 2 meters and assist. Some easier than others. But most of these require a CLEAN which is hard to do in MVC3 yet with a DHC glitch you can turn any hit confirm into a kill.

Very few characters can outright kill a character from a throw without using X Factor and stuff like that becomes very possible and easy with the DHC glitch.

You are also much likely to drop a "true" touch of death combo than a DHC glitch set up in a live match.

Sure, but 700k meterless is nuts. Even Magneto's strongest meterless combo is 600k. Same for Thor.

I can't think of any other character that can do over 700k meterless without using an infinite or the air tag glitch.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I was visiting my parents this weekend and left my Fightstick and MvC3 at their house. PROFOUND SADNESS. I'll be back next weekend, but it's freaking sad to not be able to practice for a whole week.

So I've just been daydreaming combos in my head all day. So I have to ask someone with a copy of the game:

Does Deadpool's Cutting Time > DHC Wolverine Powerup work as a DHC Glitch reset? If so, how do you keep the combo going with Wolverine, is it: H,S, Air series or can you just S into Air Series? And does this work in the corner or anywhere on screen?

Also does Arthur Powerup work with the DHC glitch as well? How do you keep it going?

... sorry, I would go into training mode and figure all of this out, but I have to wait until Saturday. :(

Almost any cinematic hyper DHC non-hitting hyper works. As far as I know, the only ones that don't work are Spider-Man's.
Spider-man's does, but it seems as though you have to DHC out of it before it hits. I saw the #1 Spider-man player DHC into Sentinel force from it, and the glitch was definitely in effect.

Grifter

For the DHC glitch, if you're the kind of player who's playing to win as easily as possible, immediately, and against good players (and don't mind maybe pissing off some opponents), I'd build around that or Phoenix. It's relatively easy to learn and pull off for little meter. I don't use it, but I'm the kind of player who wants to play "my" guys and see how far it gets me in tourneys. However, I've been thinking that Storm fits my style...

Cool Dante info here! I'm seeing most of that now against a friend who applies his move properties very well but that gives me a start to sandbox him a bit myself.

Alucrid said:
I was watching a stream and I swore someone used Taskmaster by himself to relaunch with air H arrows, 4H, S. Am I crazy? I tried to do it last night in training mode with no luck.
Just practice hitting the arrows as late as possible.

Ooohh, Alioune combo doesn't work in the corner. I just thought my execution was really inconsistent. Ok, if I keep practicing at mid screen, I should be able to get it down, it doesn't seem to be significantly harder than the fly loop, and it does more damage than the ghetto ROM. This means I need to learn the hyper grav loop for sure, or at least get the first hyper grav off of the alioune and fly loops :/

Still, I'm progressing.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
God's Beard said:
Almost any cinematic hyper DHC non-hitting hyper works. As far as I know, the only ones that don't work are Spider-Man's.

Well I know that Deadpools Cutting Time DHC, Berserker Charge... what I'm asking is what can you/do you do after Berserker Charge? Can I only juggle in the corner or can I do something at mid-screen?

Adam Prime said:
Well I know that Deadpools Cutting Time works as a starter, but I'm asking is can I DHC into Wolverine's powerup Hyper (Down, Down, PP) and then continue a chain after that somehow?
You get a spinning knockdown when you DHC from cutting time, right? I imagine you can follow up with literally any combo you like with Speed up. Should be a good DHC.

Dahbomb

Yeah I didn't get how he was using the DHC glitch with Spider Man. Need to definitely get in the lab on that, seemed more like he was using the Web Throw to set it up (maybe Throw starter).

Deadpool cutting time into Wolverine Berserk charge should definitely work. Maybe try out Drill Claw into Dive Kick if it's not working.

Axis

Adam Prime said:
Well I know that Deadpools Cutting Time DHC, Berserker Charge... what I'm asking is what can you/do you do after Berserker Charge? Can I only juggle in the corner or can I do something at mid-screen?

use the down down ATK ATK hyper after cutting time. even if they hit the ground midscreen you can OTG them with the slide and use an assist to keep them up so you can continue the combo depending on your entire team layout

God's Beard said:
Ooohh, Alioune combo doesn't work in the corner. I just thought my execution was really inconsistent. Ok, if I keep practicing at mid screen, I should be able to get it down, it doesn't seem to be significantly harder than the fly loop, and it does more damage than the ghetto ROM. This means I need to learn the hyper grav loop for sure, or at least get the first hyper grav off of the alioune and fly loops :/

Still, I'm progressing.

you can do a variation of the alioune combo in the corner(this is the only combo i practiced with mags as i wanted to run viper/mags/ammy or doom)

crouch c, s, jump c(late like you were doing the ghetto rom), stand c, instant jump c xx fierce magnetic blast, land, relaunch and repeat from jump c.

or you could do

crouch c, s, j.c, air dash forward, j.c xx light magnetic blast, stand c xx hyper grav then repeat from S.

i preferred the 2nd one because it leads directly into the hyper grav loop and it looks balling as fuck if you do 2 loops into the hyper grav loop

there are also times where if you do j.c air dash forward j.c xx light magnetic blast...that it will hit at a really low point and combo directly into hyper grav without the need of stand C...i'm not sure how to do it consistently but it could be useful

Dirtbag

For the above guys searching for a third, the answer is probably Wesker or Magneto. Wesker compliments just about every team and he's not hard to learn either.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Just a little update for you guys on the next Assist Me. Filming begins this weekend. I've been trying to get in contact with Stan Bush regarding the use and parody of the classic 'The Touch' theme for use in the next episode.

I think his business is pretty local to my residence, so we'll see.

If you've never heard 'The Touch', you've never truly lived...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcpeSm1xC_g

Grecco

LeMaximilian said:
Just a little update for you guys on the next Assist Me. Filming begins this weekend. I've been trying to get in contact with Stan Bush regarding the use and parody of the classic 'The Touch' theme for use in the next episode.

Is Sentinel the next character?

Neki

LeMaximilian said:

I love this movie, and this theme, SO GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom