• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neki

2Crisis said:
no worries, mk9 is on WNF so you're free to change the channel for a bit. :)
hey man, I don't hate, MK9 is fun to watch sometimes too. ultradavid + aris is godlike commentary. I have to go check the PSN store soon though.

Alucrid said:
That shit is incredibly annoying when you hear it over and over. The sound of her spinning in the air with her stupid "uhuhuhuhu" nearly drives me insane. I'm actually more annoyed by the constant jump C in the match than her super long ass combos. Jump C, and her funky assist hitbox/recovery time are the only real complaints I have about her. She is a great character outside of those two things.
Ultimoo said:
I'd rather they not pick Ryu/Akuma/Morrigan as a character than not include Tron, whose playstyle is infinitely more interesting than those three. We don't need more Shotos. :O I hope Marvel releases Ken as DLC just to troll though.
I would not put Morrigan in that list. She is not nearly as predictable as those two and she is certainly more flexible than most of the Street fighter characters that they could have put in. Astral vision makes for some crazy cross ups and a fireball barrage the likes of which would leave most characters in any fighting game dazed. She has fantastic pokes and can duck under most of the critical moves in the game. She has an OTG capable special that costs actual bar as opposed to other OTG that can be used sparingly over at no cost to the user(OTG moves are one of those tools that can get way out of hand in a game where individual characters are getting easier to kill). The one thing they could have done to make her that much better would have been to give her back a beam hyper that could be used both in the air and ground(just get rid of that awful finishing shower and people would have to think twice before throwing out assists). She is far more interesting compared to turtling characters in a game where a single mistake can see you being juggled to death. The game is already a test of mental endurance since you have to watch for mistakes, but having stuff like real turtles and tron assist would drive me to madness.
enzo_gt said:
This is amazing. If I had to learn any teleporting character it would be Dormammu. The guy is seriously a great example of how to make a large character flexible. He is infinitely more interesting to watch compared to most of the cast.

Neki

That shit is incredibly annoying when you hear it over and over. The sound of her spinning in the air with her stupid "uhuhuhuhu" nearly drives me insane. I'm actually more annoyed by the constant jump C in the match than her super long ass combos. Jump C, and her funky assist hitbox/recovery time are the only real complaints I have about her. She is a great character outside of those two things.
Either my game sound is super loud, or I've tuned it out, because I don't even hear it anymore, lol.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Funny shit on starbase.

*Doom uses lvl3 X Factor and activates hyper* "TIME TO DIE"

*Other Doom uses Lvl3 X Factor, blocks, and activates hyper* "TIME TO DIE"

Gah, Cap is so fun to play, why does he have to be so bad T_T?

In other news, Spider-Man stays amazing. And Dirt Nap is the cheapest thing ever (in a good way).

Un-shoutouts to people hating on Tron, the prettiest girl (re: Phoenix is a LADY) in the game.

Ultimoo said:
Either my game sound is super loud, or I've tuned it out, because I don't even hear it anymore, lol.
You've already been driven mad. How else you would you pull off those wicked combos?

:O
Ultimoo said:
How old is Morrigan?
Apparently she was born in 1678. Now that lady ages like fine wine.

Chavelo

So, I can't go against an Arthur/Zero/Haggar team fair and square...

Well, then...

THANK GOD FOR THE ARROWS AND HIDDEN MISSILES SPAM. :D

jns

lol viscant running a train through chen lol. Viscant is totally relentless in the way he plays, love to watch it.

jns

Ross cam shouldbe a part of every event
[edit] nice thor come back in the last match. Roos keeping it LL Cool J.

jns

Cap and Ryu in final. This is something I totally love about Mvc3 atm, each time I watch an event I see some new tech, team hype.

[edit] not grand final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom