• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strider_Hiryu_by_dukennys.jpg

Dahbomb

I read that twitter post and broke down in MANLY TEARS.

CLOCKWORK VINDICATED.

MAXIMILLIAN REDEEMED.

DOOM + STRIDER + AMMY = BEST FRIENDS FOR FUCKING LIFE!

strider-mv2.jpg

If you haven't boarded the HYPE TRAIN already, I suggest you get in line for a ticket.

I AM THE DRIVER AND I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE!!!!

Dahbomb

Ultimoo said:
you should really hold your horses until we get official confirmation.
We have no place for DEBBY DOWNERS in a MARVEL HYPE THREAD.

I THINK I SHOULD JUST TURN CAPS LOCKS ON!!!! HYPE LEVELS ARE OVER 9000!!!!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lol rewatching that first to 15 is hilarious. Justin Wong saying he has a VHS of him beating Rahsaan 50-0 in MvC2 :lol

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
enzo_gt said:
lol rewatching that first to 15 is hilarious. Justin Wong saying he has a VHS of him beating Rahsaan 50-0 in MvC2 :lol
"So, you and Daigo are actually friends."
"Yeah, I gave him his first Ryu headband."

Dahbomb said:
I read that twitter post and broke down in MANLY TEARS.

CLOCKWORK VINDICATED.

MAXIMILLIAN REDEEMED.

DOOM + STRIDER + AMMY = BEST FRIENDS FOR FUCKING LIFE!

If you haven't boarded the HYPE TRAIN already, I suggest you get in line for a ticket.

I AM THE DRIVER AND I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE!!!!
Marvel better add The Sentry because Phoenix is about to become obsolete, baby.

:)
Ultimoo said:
The train to crazytown is nearly full already. Either you are with us on this crazy ride or you can play some Vanilla Mahvel.

Either one is a good choice.

Neki

no one is ever on, I can't play by myself.

edit: nerdjosh trolling callers on offcast, trolling a girl telling him to bring her to evo LOL.

anime avatar #1 agrees with anime avatar #2
got nothing good to say about balance and then you should just leave the room. my avatar has nothing to do with my ability to kick your ass in Marvel.

Dandy J

thought he was gonna play wolverine

Ultimoo said:
my avatar has nothing to do with my ability to kick your ass in Marvel.
i guess well never find out since the online is unplayable, unlike mortal kombat, the best fighting game of this year.

Solune

Dandy J said:
Melty Blood X Tales of Vesperia
Fixed. And please, try harder. Save your predisposed notions of judging someone based on their avatar because it's "anime" for someone else. Your trolling attempts are pathetic, but I suppose someone lacking skill would complain about Hulk.

Neki

Dandy J said:
thought he was gonna play wolverine

i guess well never find out since the online is unplayable, unlike mortal kombat, the best fighting game of this year.

lol citing that MK has good netcode.

Neki

Dandy J said:
its fantastic since they patched it. too bad youll have to pay capcom to fix the mvc3 netcode!
And my marvel has been fine besides a few games here and there. anecdotal evidence for the win right?

Nerdjosh trolling one girl.

smurfx

get some go again
Ultimoo said:
I always want to play, whenever I'm in the Marvel thread that means I'm ready to play. :p
you dun goofed up by getting a ps3. fighting games are always better and busier on the 360. :p how i wish i could play you.

Neki

smurfx said:
you dun goofed up by getting a ps3. fighting games are always better and busier on the 360. :p how i wish i could play you.
pay for my xbox live and then I'll maybe buy MvC3 for 360. Then I would need a TE stick or a converter just to play. :p

shaowebb

SolarPowered said:
Marvel better add The Sentry because Phoenix is about to become obsolete, baby.:)

I love you for that post. Forget his stupid funeral, because everything else he ever did was pure awesome. Someone more powerful than Superman in the Marvel universe with powers matching Molecule man as well suffering from paranoia, and alternate personalities...he was so damned awesome of a read.

He nearly broke the entire Marvel universe simply by existing because it was unequipped to handle him. He was a Marvel event in the making.

2w1woqw.jpg

BELIEVE.

OH SHIT BUT WHAT IF HE WAS USED WITH WOLVIE AND PHOENIX ON A TEAM!?

Riposte

Sentry went down like a complete bitch. Its amazing that Siege and Dark Avengers were written by the same person(for multiple reasons). I guess he wrote himself into a corner.

And I don't know if they will ever get the tourney treatment. I'm really interested to see if MK9 survives as a competitive fighting game after EVO.
Only if there's money. That's the only thing that has kept it going this long.

Lupinko is superior to official confirmation.

Strider Hiryu and Phoenix Wright set for Super MvC3.

Is there a way to mark a post for trolling for moderation? Still relatively new to the GAF thing.

I love you for that post. Forget his stupid funeral, because everything else he ever did was pure awesome. Someone more powerful than Superman in the Marvel universe with powers matching Molecule man as well suffering from paranoia, and alternate personalities...he was so damned awesome of a read.

He nearly broke the entire Marvel universe simply by existing because it was unequipped to handle him. He was a Marvel event in the making.
Comic fans nigh-unanimously hate Sentry. I don't see it happening.

Neki

You can always pm a mod if the post is really bad, that's about it.

Sentry went down like a complete bitch. Its amazing that Siege and Dark Avengers were written by the same person(for multiple reasons). I guess he wrote himself into a corner.
\
Sentry for new final boss in UMVC3!

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
I go with Scarlet Witch

She does a Hyper Combo where she takes all your meter and you cant use any specials for 30 seconds.

DONE/

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
~Devil Trigger~ said:
I go with Scarlet Witch

She does a Hyper Combo where she takes all your meter and you cant use any specials for 30 seconds.

DONE/

NO MORE HYPERS

mr. puppy

Banned
wow i can't believe nerdjosh is bitching out on shehulk/task/tron and is joining phoenix land. the only reason why that guy doesn't win anything is because his execution is terrible.

wow i can't believe nerdjosh is bitching out on shehulk/task/tron and is joining phoenix land. the only reason why that guy doesn't win anything is because his execution is terrible.
Didn't he bandwagon on She-Hulk/Tron in the first place? I don't see why that would be surprising, if so.

SmokeMaxX

mr. puppy said:
You don't need great execution to win with Phoenix.

kirblar

Using Tron on anchor = playing with two characters now.

And man, I'm glad the MvC3 hype train is back, but I am NOT glad to have the whining about Mega Man back.

Dahbomb

mr. puppy said:
Link?

Not that surprising, went from bandwagon to another. Will get blown up at EVO if he's joining the Phoenix army this late.

Dirtbag

kirblar said:
Using Tron on anchor = playing with two characters now.

And man, I'm glad the MvC3 hype train is back, but I am NOT glad to have the whining about Mega Man back.

I just hope if they do add in Mega Man, they change him up. There is lots of fun potential with his moves / I wouldn't want to see a repeat of MvC2 even though he had some weird variety then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom