• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dahbomb said:
Well this sort of started to happen around the time Wolverine became super popular. I picked my Wolverine team and some dude had the audacity to go "lol bandwagon characters" and I was like wtf. I have been picking Wolverine since COTA/MSH/MVC1 even in MVC2 when he wasn't even good. Fuck I used to pick 2 Wolverines in MVC2.

DO WE HAVE CONFIRMATION OF A PERFECT SCREEN IN UMVC3???
Justin needs to keep his ultra top megalomaniac tier info to himself lol.

Also, no perfect screen. As a matter of fact, the game just blacks out and goes straight back to the character screen for perfects.

mr. puppy

Banned
Dahbomb said:
I am still going to play Iron Man because I am not a fucking bandwagoner. I was playing Wolverine day 1 when people were riding Sentinel's dick.

Just like I will be playing Vergil day 1 before the bandwagoners hop on.

lol where the hell did this come from

shaowebb

I've liked Iron First for 15 years (possibly a little longer, but its at least this long).

Do I get yellow and green hipster shades for this since I'll be playing him day one before everyone bandwagons him?

shaowebb said:
I've liked Iron First for 15 years (possibly a little longer, but its at least this long).

Do I get yellow and green hipster shades for this since I'll be playing him day one before everyone bandwagons him?
No one will be able to hate on you as long as you got those Jamaican colors on.

Ultimate hater blockers.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Busaiku said:
Why does Capcom hate him so.
The man in your avatar probably has a better answer.

Actually no he's probably asking the same thing.

And yeah that rant was kinda out of knowhere lol

I've liked all metal related people/machines since Transformers G1. I get free pass on Sent/Iron Man/Doom/Arthurs metal armor, anything with metal in it/on it. On Ironfist too, since a form of metal is in his name, ;)

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
God's Beard said:
Just sent off the remainder of my questions to Seth Killian. Cross your fingers!
I hope you put something about arthur being fucked by no dashes or something in there xD *probably not*

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
God's Beard said:
Just sent off the remainder of my questions to Seth Killian. Cross your fingers!
Wait, did he already reply to a selection of them already?

Thought you didn't get a chance to interview him, or did you shoot him an email?

shaowebb

_dementia said:
No one will be able to hate on you as long as you got those Jamaican colors on.

Ultimate hater blockers.

30rvf69.jpg

Invincible Jamaican hater blocking confirmed for Ironfist!

BTW anyone ever seen Iron Fist's bit of fluff on the side? He knocked up Misty Knight who is acting as Marvel's version of Oracle for his team now. Apparently they've been an item since he was created.

rkooyu.jpg

My man REALLY likes him 1970's.
She looks like a damned q-tip

enzo_gt said:
Wait, did he already reply to a selection of them already?

Thought you didn't get a chance to interview him, or did you shoot him an email?
I shot him an email, I only included the questions I didn't see answered from other interviews at EVO or the panels.

shaowebb said:
BTW anyone ever seen Iron Fist's bit of fluff on the side? He knocked up Misty Knight who is acting as Marvel's version of Oracle for his team now. Apparently they've been an item since he was created.

rkooyu.jpg

My man REALLY likes him 1970's.
She looks like a damned q-tip
Would smang.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
God's Beard said:
I shot him an email, I only included the questions I didn't see answered from other interviews at EVO or the panels.
Please tell me you asked about alt costumes having alternate colours and the perfect screen.

If this is secretly a batch of MODOK buff questions, omg.

Neki

I thought alternate colours for alternate costumes didn't work because Marvel wants their characters to look a specific way?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
God's Beard said:
Yes to both.
Brofist!

ironman07.gif

Ultimoo said:
I thought alternate colours for alternate costumes didn't work because Marvel wants their characters to look a specific way?
I never heard them comment about it but I believe this. I just don't think it would be that hard considering they already do have different colour schemes (with references to other costumes) for the default costume. Why not just reapply those same schemes to the alternate costumes?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ultimoo said:
guess Marvel doesn't approve of a pink hulk, the closet we'll get to that is pepto bismol hulk.
I want Gold Storm back :(

Some of those "made up" colour schemes in MvC2 actually looked really damn good. Mango sentinel and Haagen Daaz Magneto seem to be the only two made up colours to make it in here.

Hope Rocket Raccoon has jelly Cable colours.

Professor Beef said:
In front of Miyamoto, no less.
I wouldn't even want to imagine the pressure. I'd rather play Metal Gear in front of Tak Fujii or MvC3 with Niitsuma.

Miyamoto would probably kill me with his glare if I die even once. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom