• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
enzo_gt said:
Hahahaha. He keeps the simulation on at all times to ensure the REAL MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 BATTLE SIMULATOR EXPERIENCE.

LLLOOOLLL. I have no more reason to come back to the mvc3 thread. There's nothing else that will top this.

DR2K said:
There's lag in training mode?
0Qh49.gif

QisTopTier said:
Oh no not this bullshit again LOL
"You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise, God's Beard. It's crawling toward you... You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back, God's Beard. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that, God's Beard?"

"You have to understand, sir. It... it reminded me of QisTopTier."

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
God's Beard said:
"You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise, God's Beard. It's crawling toward you... You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back, God's Beard. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that, God's Beard?"

"You have to understand, sir. It... it reminded me of QisTopTier."
Hahahahahaha! Yes yes my slow moving hunched shoulders self does remind people of turtles. xD

Dahbomb

You guys see those questions to Svennson? Man did he sound SALTY as fuck. Even Capcom is salty over UMVC3.

Also Seth says that Iron Man is now supposed to be different from being a crappier Magneto with a better assist (explains the tri-jump nerf). I guess they are content with making him a retarded Doom now.

smurfx

get some go again
woo i'm now 500 games over .500! i thought i would be 1st lord when i reached this milestone but i guess i underestimated how many games it would take. got a tiny chunk left of meter to build. maybe 15-20 games more to win? i thought i might reach 1st lord around the time umvc3 launched and then retire from mvc3 and move on to umvc3 but hell i guess i'll keep going and see how far i can get till it launches.

Ranked sucks because there's no quality control.

Also Seth says that Iron Man is now supposed to be different from being a crappier Magneto with a better assist (explains the tri-jump nerf). I guess they are content with making him a retarded Doom now.
Give it some time. You're better than getting emotional about a character being "ruined" before even touching the game.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ultimoo said:
playing ranked isn't that fun.
Playing Ranked with Iron Man is impossible because inevitably I get paired with some bozo from Florida or the southern half of the United States by the quality of the connection.

@Iron Man: I'm scared.

smurfx

get some go again
Karsticles said:
Ranked sucks because there's no quality control.

Give it some time. You're better than getting emotional about a character being "ruined" before even touching the game.
i hardly ever fight people with crappy connections. maybe i get matched up with a bunch of people from cali or something.

i hardly ever fight people with crappy connections. maybe i get matched up with a bunch of people from cali or something.
Well, I'm from the midwest, so I'm usually either fighting people in Florida or California. :p

Dahbomb

Nah I ain't salty... salty would be me declaring that I would drop Iron Man before playing him.

Still going to be playing Iron Man when the game releases and if after a week I can't make him function aside of assist... I might switch to permanent team DMC. With the buffs on Trish and Dante's moves made much easier... Capcom wants DMC to take over UMVC3.

Nyoro SF

SolarPowered said:
Does anyone have clips of the tournament where Yipes screamed out Jean's name?

That shit was amazing lol.

One of the Cannon brothers on stage jumped like a foot off his chair when Yipes started screaming Jean hahaha

shaowebb

SolarPowered said:
Does anyone have clips of the tournament where Yipes screamed out Jean's name?

That shit was amazing lol.

This. Everytime he did it the EVO thread would be about 2 pages of JEAAAAAAAAAAN! posts. Stuff was so fun.

Chavelo

Tobe1 said:
stop complaining about lag when you are living in north america or europe it makes me cringe :(

Whoa, dude. You're from Peru? :O

Those matches I had with ya were pretty good and didn't felt laggy at all. :3

Whoa, dude. You're from Peru? :O

Those matches I had with ya were pretty good and didn't felt laggy at all. :3
The netcode in this game is bizarre. I fight people just a state away and it's underwater, then I fight someone in goddamn Mexico and it feels like offline.

shaowebb said:
Best I could find without cropping finals. Though in the top 32 matches the entire audience began yelling it with him. :D
No they didn't, trust me. Either they screamed, or he SCREAMED and everybody plugged their ears. I've yet to see a video even close to representing how loud yipes got. I can see how you'd be confused, the audience sometimes screamed in shock to yipes' voice.

shaowebb

God's Beard said:
No they didn't, trust me. Either they screamed, or he SCREAMED and everybody plugged their ears. I've yet to see a video even close to representing how loud yipes got. I can see how you'd be confused, the audience sometimes screamed in shock to yipes' voice.

Yeah it was pretty amazingly loud on the stream. He overwhelmed Ultradavid and S-Kill on the U-stream with his mic volume. All I know is there was a JEAAAN! and a crowd roar. Its funnier knowing that the roar was the crowd flinching at Yipes though.

Or flinching at DP, take your pick.

EDIT:
Found one!

Another!

Dahbomb

Hardly anyone uses Crystal for it's OTG purposes it comes out slow. It's huge hit box and absurd + frames on block makes it a great spacing tool and applying pressure. I have seen people use Million Carats in combos though because it pops them up for quite a bit from a juggle.

Kimosabae

Banned
Dahbomb said:
Hardly anyone uses Crystal for it's OTG purposes it comes out slow. It's huge hit box and absurd + frames on block makes it a great spacing tool and applying pressure. I have seen people use Million Carats in combos though because it pops them up for quite a bit from a juggle.

Million Carats is actually what I meant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom