• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

kewl artwork!

NDjYC2O.jpg

c4JNOvS.jpg

1IQeLvj.jpg

TNhQnQU.jpg

Gambit61

Why would Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator bring back Zappa and not make him playable? Why would Guitly Gear Xrd Revelator make a cool design and weapon set for the main villain of the story mode and not make her playable?

ASW works in mysterious ways.

Why did you have to remind me :(. Maybe we'll get him next year after DBZ.

smurfx

get some go again
well damn i have a random 10 dollar certificate from best buy. wondering if i should get the game now. i have GC so it would only be 38 bucks. deluxe would be 61 as well. although only venom seems interesting to me.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm assuming 10.1 GB.

Wow, confirms it's a rushed broken mess.

Waiting for the Ultimate edition or whatever it's called. No way I'm buying this retail release.

yes I mean 10 gigs.

And you already said you arent going to buy it. Many times, in the dragonball thread. You were very clear on how much you dont need this game and you only want DBZF.

But thanks for telling us here aswell. Again.

Dahbomb

I'm assuming 10.1 GB.

Wow, confirms it's a rushed broken mess.

Waiting for the Ultimate edition or whatever it's called. No way I'm buying this retail release.
No it isn't lmao! People have been playing this game for a day now, it's not broken at all.

The game just has a very large file because of all the story mode cutscenes.

Nephtes

if a game is multiplat, if one of the companies doesnt want crossplay, u cant have any crossplay. Or so the word on the street goes.

Explain Rocket League.
It has PC/PS4 and PC/Xbox CrossPlay, yes?

It stands to reason Sony wouldn't want it there either, right? So why does it exist?

No it isn't lmao! People have been playing this game for a day now, it's not broken at all.

The game just has a very large file because of all the story mode cutscenes.

lmfao.

So the cutscenes aren't even on the disc?

HAHAHAHA.

yes I mean 10 gigs.

And you already said you arent going to buy it. Many times, in the dragonball thread. You were very clear on how much you dont need this game and you only want DBZF.

But thanks for telling us here aswell. Again.

I was always going to buy this but very cheap. 10 dollars cheap.

But not anymore.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Explain Rocket League.
It has PC/PS4 and PC/Xbox CrossPlay, yes?

It stands to reason Sony wouldn't want it there either, right? So why does it exist?

I didnt know RL had cross/play. I dunno then, I was just telling you what I keep hearing, on the interwebs.

but like others have said, apparently the netplay is quite good, so blessing in disguise?

lmfao.

So the cutscenes aren't even on the disc?

HAHAHAHA.

he means the 55 gigs of the game, not the patch. Just full on troll mode now arent ya?

smurfx

get some go again
aw screw it i'll buy the game. don't really have any game to play until shadow of war is released. gonna go with deluxe since i'll be getting it cheap.

Nephtes

I didnt know RL had cross/play. I dunno then, I was just telling you what I keep hearing, on the interwebs.

but like others have said, apparently the netplay is quite good, so blessing in disguise?

It won't be a blessing when the individual Xbox, PC, and PS4 player bases for the game dwindle in size and finding matches becomes harder and harder.

At least if CrossPlay was enabled between PC and the Consoles, the game could be kept alive longer via an enhanced player pool size.

I have a feeling MVCI without Marvel's vision in the artstyle would've looked a lot better than what we ended up with.
Considering how good SFV looks and animates
If someone says banana ken as some sort of proof to the contrary imma cut you
, this would not surprise me at all.

Dahbomb

Capcom art direction with less Marvel meddling got us COTA, old VS games and Marvel 3.

More Marvel meddling got us a Marvel game that looks like CoC.

I can add 2+2.

well damn i have a random 10 dollar certificate from best buy. wondering if i should get the game now. i have GC so it would only be 38 bucks. deluxe would be 61 as well. although only venom seems interesting to me.
The game's available on redbox, maybe you should try it out before fully committing.

MrMephistoX

Dammit.

Thanks.

SFV has it, why not thissssss.....

If memory serves it was a Day 1 patch...no excuse but at least it’s something Capcom has a track record of patching in. I’m still pissed the only way to play cross platform sticks is through an adapter or on PC. Speaking of which I have an old Cronis Max if anyone wants to buy it for $20+shipping.

I just got fed up and bought another Hori PS4 stick for this and will play Killer Instinct on PC when I upgrade.

http://shoryuken.com/2016/02/09/report-street-fighter-v-day-one-update-adds-legacy-controller-support-alex-coming-in-march/

Yaqoub

『Inaba Resident』;249332640 said:
Still not sure why blatant garbage posting like this is allowed but whatever
Reminds me a lot of the Steam forums for the game. Just go take a peek right now XD

Steam version finally finishing preloading.

Top Bottom