• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
spoken like a man who never used Google Plus

Dude, a screening site is basically going to be like a search engine, which Google is extremely good at.

Ladies and gentlemen, your corporate overlords...

Yeah, these are people who run companies that most of the country depend on. I don't understand the cynicism at all.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Walmart, Walgreens, Target and others say they'll now host coronavirus testing drive-thrus in their parking lots "Normally we're viewed as competitors but today we're focused on a common competitor, and that's defeating the threat of the coronavirus"

That's actually telling of what government thinks is going to happen.

I can appreciate a good heckling, but I'm learning quite a lot about the motives of some pundits right now and how it shapes the public paradigm. As weeks go on, I'm less convinced of the virus' seriousness. I'm not implying that we should do nothing, but there is clearly an effort to make a huge deal out of this. Again, not saying it isn't a big deal, but this lens is smeared by a thick layer of vaseline.

I think Trump is b.s.-ing people and will be called out for it while at the same time folks will ignore the regulation-shredding and the corporate handshakes. I'm glad that brands are at least stepping up. The media is doing its part to made things look as bad as possible, and if the t.p. and hand-sanitizer rushes are any indication, people will panic based on little to no info and will do stupid or even harmful things.

The media needs to make a public commitment to accurate reporting during this period of time to help avoid panic. These scumball corporations are at least trying to step up. Where's CNN and MSNBC?

Phase

JCDenton_400x400.jpg
I'm about 17 hrs into this game right now lol. Just got to Paris.

Last edited:
Dude, a screening site is basically going to be like a search engine, which Google is extremely good at.

Yeah, these are people who run companies that most of the country depend on. I don't understand the cynicism at all.

its just weird to see him doing a CEO dog and pony show during a national emergency announcement.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
its just weird to see him doing a CEO dog and pony show during a national emergency announcement.

Why is it a dog and pony show? He's called in executives of major companies that have the resources to really help out and they are committing to helping out. Why not have them come speak? It shows a lot of good solidarity for the nation, too.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
The market sure does seem to be liking what they are saying if the DOW is any indication.

Last edited by a moderator:

cryptoadam

Banned
What the fuck.

How can it have been already in development before the outbreak? If this is true then something fishy is going on.

You got us, we JOOOOOS released the virus to make all those Shekels. JOOOOO GOLD doesn't pay for itself my friend.

We tried controlling banks, hollywood and weather machines, but this Virus stuff is where its at. Notice how no JOOOOS are infected. Don't believe the fake news about AIPAC or the Jews in New York or those infected in Israel.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
He had half the market up there, not shocked

Yep. I was planning on buying some more if it dipped below $20,000, but looks like that might not happen.

Just check out the stocks of the companies whose CEOs just got up there...

Good incentive for them to get on board with this and do a damn good job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom