• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
124763272_177784470639807_4108401521711178862_n.jpg

This made me laugh.
Kev Kev Kev Kev give coke.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Here's the thing. The media is pretending that people are in two groups:

1. People who are happy to take vaccines in general
2. Anti-vaxxers who believe vaccines cause autism, the moon landings were faked and Princess Diana shot Kennedy

They're really pushing that narrative hard, and our usual leftists and corona-doom-mongers are eating that up. There's a problem however, which is that they're missing a third group.

3. People who are happy to take vaccines in general, have never refused one, vaccinate their kids, but have doubts about a vaccine produced so fast with many shortcuts taken.

Think about it for a moment. We are about to mass-inject entire populations with something which might do long-term damage. It might be perfectly safe, granted, but what if it isn't? Too many eggs in one basket for my liking. People in group 3, like myself, would rather let other people be the guinea pigs.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member

Tbh there are two things here I'd say are worth digging into. First up, schools do a hell of a lot of work to correct bad parenting. This is what happens when that system isn't in place - it shows the destructive nature of lockdown. And you can bet your ass it's the poorest kids suffering most here.

Second, the parents. Like, what the fuck are they playing at allowing their kids to regress like that? Now I know the answer - I worked in a secondary school and we had kids whose parents couldn't be arsed to cook dinner so they're give the kid money and the kid would just buy doughnuts. We had kids whose parents made them do all the housework. Basically most of our troubled kids had problems that could be traced right back to shit parenting. It's unacceptable, and it's a problem that desperately needs to be solved. Covid is simply exposing its existence in this case.

diffusionx

Gold Member
The school year here in NYC is a total disaster, it's just a complete collapse of the education system. A real collapse, not like the fake health system collapse that coronabros keep saying is inevitable, even though it has never happened.

Nobody is learning, kids aren't going to school (there is a bogus "blended" system that is being half-assed), the DoE just got rid of grades for the year, teachers aren't even pretending to teach (dat union contract) and kids aren't even trying to learn. I am sure this will have no consequences whatsoever and is a far better outcome than some people getting a fever and a cough for a week.

Last edited:

Joe T.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say we're currently living in an Orwellian state. The "safety measures" are doing much, much more damage than the virus itself. Sweden, a country that bucked this trend and is closest to enjoying that pre-pandemic life, is sold to us as a cautionary tale. It's pure madness.

Then there's this beauty from The Atlantic:

The overwhelming majority of deaths to this virus are in the 75+ demographic. He's profiting from lock downs by consulting business on how to re-open "safely."

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member

LOL here is what this two-faced fuck was saying in August, when Trump was talking about a vaccine this year:

Yea, he is just a totally apolitical, neutral, fact-driven scientist, nothing to see here.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
LOL here is what this two-faced fuck was saying in August, when Trump was talking about a vaccine this year:

Yea, he is just a totally apolitical, neutral, fact-driven scientist, nothing to see here.

Well of course, don't you know the new to test a drug ?

Biden has 270 EC votes than all vaccines and drugs are good to go
Trump has 270 EC votes than the vaccine is caca.

If Trump takes back the POTUS then Fauci will go on more media tours telling everyone the vaccine is the most dangerous thing ever.

carlosrox

Banned
No, we don't want to live in that world. It's a temporary extreme measure for a few months.

Too late for that. Shoulda done that when they had the chance instead of dick around and fear monger. See how COVID (supposedly) went POOF in China, where this all started? Why didn't we all do that?

Mighta believed them at the start. Too late now. They dicked around and still wanted to get the end of the world narrative out. Wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

diffusionx

Gold Member

Globalist scum: the virus isn’t that big of a deal
Also globalist scum: we need to remake the entire world to respond to a virus that isn‘t a big deal

Why does anyone, anyone still think all this is about Covid? This guy is buddy buddy with Bill Gates who is running this whole operation.

sinnergy

I think our alien gods are trying to terminate their human experiment and that COVID is send from Pluto to us. How do you otherwise explain all this stuff ?

diffusionx

Gold Member
I think our alien gods are trying to terminate their human experiment and that COVID is send from Pluto to us. How do you otherwise explain all this stuff ?

Read the link. this guy wrote a book about this and talks about it constantly. TIME has a cover story on it and you can read all of it. He’s featured in there too. All these people talk about it constantly, it’s not even a secret.

Everything I’ve posted has been sourced, it is objective fact.

Last edited:
Never let a crisis go to waste. That’s how I explain it. Covid is real and these people see it as an opportunity to enact their vision onto the world, most of which has absolutely nothing to do with covid.

cryptoadam

Banned
GROUPNUMBER OF NEW CASES REPORTED IN THE PAST 24 HOURS1NUMBER OF CASES IN THE PAST 14 DAYS2RATE OF CASES PER 100,000 PEOPLE IN THE PAST 14 DAYSNUMBER OF CUMULATIVE CASES SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PANDEMICCUMULATIVE RATE OF CASES PER 100,000 PEOPLE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PANDEMIC
0-4 years22164149.3847771.1
5-9 years17203188.7984914.7
10-19 years46563283.03,5471,783.2
20-29 years55517158.87,6502,349.7
30-39 years36477145.36,4661,970.1
40-49 years52576207.56,3022,270.2
50-59 years38428166.95,4262,115.4
60-69 years18233107.73,5301,631.7
70-79 years11148102.42,9832,064.2
80 years and more23201199.87,4547,410.2
Missing0< 5-98-
Total3183,513170.145,2872,192.4

GE GROUPNUMBER OF DEATHS IN THE PAST 14 DAYS1RATE OF MORTALITY PER 100,000 PEOPLE IN THE PAST 14 DAYSNUMBER OF CUMULATIVE DEATHS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PANDEMICCUMULATIVE MORTALITY RATE PER 100,000 PEOPLE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PANDEMIC
0-4 years0-0-
5-9 years0-0-
10-19 years0-0-
20-29 years0-< 5n.p.
30-39 years0-< 5n.p.
40-49 years0-16* 5.8
50-59 years0-7027.3
60-69 years< 5n.p.233107.7
70-79 years7n.p.611422.8
80 years and more17* 16.92,6172,601.6
Missing0---
Total27* 1.33,554172.1

These numbers just prove the scam.

COVID is a real virus. Either developed in a CHINA lab, or CHINA allowed it to escape their country after a total failure of containing it. It kills old sick people, most of em are on deaths door anyways. Hospital in Marsailles says that 90% of hospital deaths had 1 year left to live.

The scam of COVID is the government taking complete control over our lives. The scam is that COVID is deadly for people under the age of 60.

I said it at the beginning of this scam, just lock down the old people. Under the age of 60 we had about 100 people die which is basically a flu season, maybe a bit of a bad one.

But you see most of the rich and powerful are over 60. So they dragged the rest of us with them. And just locking down old people doesn't fit into their thirst for power and control.

Joe T.

Yeah, just lock down 68 million Americans over 60. It's so simple, there must be some sinister conspiracy who block this trivially easy measure.

Go Sweden's route:

Chaplain

Video: Prof Tim Spector: hopes of a vaccine will lead to more lockdowns (11/11/20)

One of the most interesting sources of data for the progress of the Covid-19 pandemic has been the ZOE app — downloaded by over 4.3 million people, who input symptoms and test results every day.

Its founder is Professor Tim Spector, an epidemiologist from KCL, and the app is now funded by the Government and Number Ten receives daily data from it. He received an OBE for services to fighting the pandemic earlier this year.

The ZOE app made headlines recently for demonstrating quite conclusively that the number of daily infections was already levelling off and even coming down in some areas of England at the end of October, prior to the second national lockdown. It painted a very different picture from the apocalyptic scenarios described in the Prime Minister’s briefing.

Professor Spector was refreshingly outspoken when I interviewed him yesterday. He said:

- Had the Government followed data from the ZOE app they would not have - gone into a second lockdown, which he believes was unnecessary
- The Government is tilted too much in the direction of caution and has lost a balanced sense of proportion
- He is worried that they will use the new vaccine news as a “carrot” to keep us locked down for the next three months, when he believes it will likely take most of the year to get enough people vaccinated
- He understands people’s concerns about such a new vaccine, and ZOE will be tracking any side effects from vaccinated people via its app

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
So one talking about the Pfizer guy selling 60% of his stock?

He took this gamble in August timed it perfectly right when they made the announcement.

Wouldn't you have liked to known in August that a vaccine was coming and would be ready by end of November early December?

Nah F that no one needs to know.

cryptoadam

Banned
Everyone's favorite bumbling duo, Cuomo and De Blasio, are springing into action now that New York has more positive cases (with no rise in hospitalizations or deaths, of course).

Three weeks into that lockdown they are going to turn the PCR cycle down to 35, watch as case counts drop 80-90%, and declare Senile Joe the hero.

Actually 3 to 4 weeks in a black guy resisting arrest with a rap sheet a mile long will get shot by the police and then BLAMTIFA will go riot and everyone will forget about the lockdowns while the rage.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Having to wear a mask on a fucking job site is fucking shit.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Everyone's favorite bumbling duo, Cuomo and De Blasio, are springing into action now that New York has more positive cases (with no rise in hospitalizations or deaths, of course).

Three weeks into that lockdown they are going to turn the PCR cycle down to 35, watch as case counts drop 80-90%, and declare Senile Joe the hero.

Dang. Biden got osterholm on his team? That's awesome

diffusionx

Gold Member
Have you ever heard of this place called Europe? You know that people said did lockdowns the right way and crushed the virus? How is that place doing now?

really when I hear some brilliant scientist is out there telling us the new way forward I expect more than some rehashed warmed over lockdown shit considering every retard on CNN has been demanding more lockdowns for months.

cryptoadam

Banned
Have you ever heard of this place called Europe? You know that people said did lockdowns the right way and crushed the virus? How is that place doing now?

really when I hear some brilliant scientist is out there telling us the new way forward I expect more than some rehashed warmed over lockdown shit considering every retard on CNN has been demanding more lockdowns for months.

But this time they will do the lockdowns right, as our fav Dutch poster has been informing us.

Wuhan style, weld people into their homes, have cops arrest people who post stuff on the internet. When someone dies just cremate their body and have 4000 people stand in line to pick up someone elses ashes.

The dream is coming true boys!

cryptoadam

Banned
Wanna good laugh. Read this XiNN article from March 30th. Either we are all being played or these guys fucked us hard. And ya sure its a novel virus they didn't know derp derp, but listen to them now derp derp

diffusionx

Gold Member
But this time they will do the lockdowns right, as our fav Dutch poster has been informing us.

Wuhan style, weld people into their homes, have cops arrest people who post stuff on the internet. When someone dies just cremate their body and have 4000 people stand in line to pick up someone elses ashes.

The dream is coming true boys!

I am still not convinced that wuhan shit was real or just propaganda for scared westerners.

BTW all the data and science on lockdowns is clear, they don’t work, they don’t do what are claimed, and they cause incredible collateral damage. The idea that Biden talked about his science based approach and it’s more fucking lockdowns, what a joke.

cryptoadam

Banned
I am still not convinced that wuhan shit was real or just propaganda for scared westerners.

BTW all the data and science on lockdowns is clear, they don’t work, they don’t do what are claimed, and they cause incredible collateral damage. The idea that Biden talked about his science based approach and it’s more fucking lockdowns, what a joke.

Ya im with you on that. I think alot of those videos were counter propaganda. Remeber the vids of people fainting lol. Or the fake nurse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom