• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 2 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aske

ianp622 said:
For me, it wasn't the controls, it usually the emptiness and the shallow missions - drive around, find a base, kill the husks (why is it always husks, the worst enemies in the game to fight?), and leave. Bring Down the Sky was an example of it done well, but I still prefer exploring on foot (which ME2 has in some of the side missions).

I preferred the exploration aspect of ME1 overall, Mako included. Storming a base by working the terrain is a tactical aspect of combat totally absent from ME2, and on higher difficulties or missions in which I chose to leave the vehicle to get more exp from kills, it was a ton of fun. On top of that, there just aren't enough planets to land on in ME2. So many dead solar systems, so much wasted fuel. I'd have liked to stick with the old ME1 exploration mechanic - scan the right planets instantly to grab their resources; land on at least one in each system. I'd still miss the Mako somewhat, but if they'd just made each solar system in ME2 more interesting I wouldn't mourn its absence quite so much.

voltron

There's quote a few things about ME2 I'm a noted about actually. The fucking casualisation for one. I'm fucking sick of it.

No XP for kills. Non existant role playing elements. No fanfare for a level up!

I still fucking love it though. Playing again on insanity and really enjoying it. Some of those multi part side missions are great too.

Cep

Banned
voltron said:
There's quote a few things about ME2 I'm a noted about actually. The fucking casualisation for one. I'm fucking sick of it.

No XP for kills. Non existant role playing elements. No fanfare for a level up!

I still fucking love it though. Playing again on insanity and really enjoying it. Some of those multi part side missions are great too.

Basically how I feel.

Correction about level ups, there IS fanfare, you just do not see it to often with the very tight handle they have on experience and level ups.

Najaf

A question for those that have beaten the game on insanity:

I am currently an Infiltrator on the
first collector ship
during my first insanity playthrough. Should I grab the widow anti-material rifle and sacrifice my hefty magazine size in the viper? Or should I grab the assault rifle ability?

I am currently on the first battle of that level fighting off the waves and am having difficulty with the slow bolt action of the widow. While it takes down possessed collectors with the 50 percent headshot bonus combined with the 70 percent stealth (infiltrator camo) bonus in 3 shots, I don't want to set myself up for failure later.

While it deals a default of 370 damage, it takes one shot in the time I can take 4 with the viper. Any thoughts?

Mindlog

Najaf said:
A question for those that have beaten the game on insanity:

I am currently an Infiltrator on the
first collector ship
during my first insanity playthrough. Should I grab the widow anti-material rifle and sacrifice my hefty magazine size in the viper? Or should I grab the assault rifle ability?

I am currently on the first battle of that level fighting off the waves and am having difficulty with the slow bolt action of the widow. While it takes down possessed collectors with the 50 percent headshot bonus combined with the 70 percent stealth (infiltrator camo) bonus in 3 shots, I don't want to set myself up for failure later.

While it deals a default of 370 damage, it takes one shot in the time I can take 4 with the viper. Any thoughts?

The Widow is named appropriately. It is the best weapon in the game.

It's a better version of the HESniper from Mass Effect the First.

My second favorite would be a fully upgraded Vindicator (soldier), then other stuff.

duckroll

I beat the game yesterday, but didn't see this thread in the first two pages. Anyway, I picked up the PC version of ME2 last week and bought ME1 PC as well. Played through both to have a continuous experience and it was really great. ME2 improves on pretty much every aspect of ME1, even if the solution to improving some of those aspects is by removing them entirely. The universe of Mass Effect in general is really interesting and well fleshed out.

The writing in ME2 is some of the best that Bioware has ever done in their entire existence, so that was pretty surprising. In particular Mordin's loyalty quest strikes me as the high point of Bioware writing historically. The shooting elements are very much improved as well and the entire game is much more fun to play. I liked pretty much all the squad members this time round too. I wasn't a big fan of Liara, Ashley or Kaiden in ME1, and I'm glad the team in ME2 is much better developed overall. Jacob's kinda boring, but that's about it.

In the endgame, I lost one squad member because of a stupid tactical decision, I'm kinda pissed about it, but I'm torn between replaying and getting it right, or just leaving it as it is and seeing the repercussions of my incompetence in ME3. I was really impressed with out ME2 feels like a cutomized experience tailored to all the decisions I made in ME1, including even the optional sidequests. I can't wait for ME3 or more ME2 DLC!

Arjen

Finally got through the
collector ship
on Insanity.
Good god, i think i lost 5 years of my life there, so..much..rage..

Hey guys, I'm playing through this right now and have a quick question...

My Renegade meter is above the last notch, so I'm just filling in that last bit. My question is what are some good ways to increase these points? I mean, aside from the obvious. I've done almost all the loyalty quests, but the one I'm kind of interested in doing is the Justicar's, but I need that max point allocation. How long can I wait before the option to do that quest disappears? My next story quest is
to get the Reaper IFF

Dresden said:
The Widow will always do more DPS than the Viper as well. Best weapon in the game, don't regret taking it.

Agreed, it is great. Just wish the sniper rifles had more ammo in general. Dunno why, when playing Infiltrator,Bioware didn't allow the majority of ammo to go to sniper rifles instead of the shitty SMG.

thorin

DownLikeBCPowder said:
My Renegade meter is above the last notch, so I'm just filling in that last bit. My question is what are some good ways to increase these points? I mean, aside from the obvious. I've done almost all the loyalty quests, but the one I'm kind of interested in doing is the Justicar's, but I need that max point allocation. How long can I wait before the option to do that quest disappears? My next story quest is
to get the Reaper IFF
Always picking the lower right dialog options will get 2 or more points even just talking to your teammates on the Normandy. Loyalty quests can be done at any time. I've never heard of one disappearing.

Why do you need max renegade for that loyalty mission?

thorin said:
Always picking the lower right dialog options will get 2 or more points even just talking to your teammates on the Normandy. Loyalty quests can be done at any time. I've never heard of one disappearing.

Well, isn't there going to be a point in the story in which I initiate a quest and cannot any longer access the previous optional quests? Point of no return, so to speak?

Why do you need max renegade for that loyalty mission?
Because I'm not planning to be very loyal

thorin

DownLikeBCPowder said:
Well, isn't there going to be a point in the story in which I initiate a quest and cannot any longer access the previous optional quests? Point of no return, so to speak?
Sort of. I was tempted to warn you but didn't since its kinda spoiler-ish. Read if you want:
You may want to finish your sidequests before doing the IFF mission. After that mission you will be strongly encouraged to wrap things up. But even then, your sidequests will still be available. That's all I'll say for now.

DownLikeBCPowder said:
Because I'm not planning to be very loyal
If you're talking about a certain optional betrayal, I was able to do it with almost no renegade points.

thorin said:
Sort of. I was tempted to warn you but didn't since its kinda spoiler-ish. Read if you want:
You may want to finish your sidequests before doing the IFF mission. After that mission you will be strongly encouraged to wrap things up. But even then, your sidequests will still be available. That's all I'll say for now.

That's what I thought. But
I thought I got Legion on the IFF? If not, do I need to find him first?
. I saw a friend at a key area of the game well before I finished it, so I'm not super spoiled long as whatever we're talking about isn't after the
omega 4 relay
If you're talking about a certain optional betrayal, I was able to do it with almost no renegade points.

I have a ton of Ren points, so when I saw I couldn't choose the option I looked it up. In this particular area the amount of points you need scales with your level. So for me, I'll need to max it out for that option.. :(

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Holy fuck, the collector ship on insanity rocked my ass. I ended up getting ARs for my adept, though I'm not so sure that I want to keep it. I may reload and pick another class but at the same time, I don't know how I would've got off the ship without it. The Geth Rifle is a boss when it comes to stripping shields and barriers.

Its just that I finally got my SMG upgraded nicely and switching between 3 weapons (AR, handcannon, SMG) is a bitch... I'm giving Shotguns a serious thought right now, even Sniper Rifles (though I feel like that would be extremely taxing when it comes to ammo). Any suggestions for an adept on insanity?

PS: Slam owns so fucking hard. I can't believe I didn't use it more. 3 second cooldown? Instantly snatch dudes out of cover? Damage increase while target is in the air? No need to throw some shit around cover? Splash damage on ground contact??? goddam

DownLikeBCPowder said:
Does he have a loyalty quest?
Yes

Oni Jazar

Finally finished this game. It's been quite a ride. Definitely an improvement over the first game - I actually had the urge to go through the galaxy and find all the optional missions that I could. Having said all that I wanted to lay out some grievances in the hopes that the next game will show improvement.

1) Planet mining has all but guaranteed that I will NEVER play this game again. The other mini-games I can deal with but I don't think I've ever seen a game mechanic that is so repulsively dull and used so damn often. Having it as a basic requirement for purchasing any useful upgrades means that you'll you can either skip it and play the ME2 with a severe disadvantage or endure a process that is painfully slow mind-numbingly boring.

2) The game rewards a min/max approach to the morality system which ultimately combines all the decisions in the game into the first decision you can make (will you be goody goody or bad ass). Given that dialog actions are locked out with insufficient moral points it is to your benefit to trend towards full paragon or full renegade. It basically kills any nuance to your character. Lets say you're confronted with a situation that gives you a number of responses to choose from. If you see the red option or blue option appear you're most likely not even going to consider the other (more difficult) options and go for the 100% certain victorious choice. For example I know that if I commit myself to always being renegade it will carry me through every difficult choice with an obvious answer. Why should I pick anything else when a) it doesn't award me with as much morality points and b) it could lead to a less desirable effect?

3) Far too few inter party dialog. I really like in other Bioware games how party members will chat back and forth with each other and either get along or rub each other the wrong way. ME2 has a pathetic amount of this used only during key moments to prove loyalty. Personally I thought they should have cut the party in half and added more dialog flourish so that you can bond with the members more.

4) Formulaic gameplay. Dear god the game was so predictable. Get party member, perform loyalty quest. Get party member, perform loyalty quest. Get party member, perform loyalty quest. Repeat 10x. Almost every quest involves fighting through some corridor and reaching the end. Then you have the romance challenge that plays out exactly like ME1. You have to continually prove yourself throughout the game just to get a scene that's less steamy then a prime-time TV sitcom. How about bangin' aliens across the galaxy throughout the game Kirk style? Or how about the possibility of establishing a relationship early on and have consequences throughout?

5) Combat troubles. As a shooter, ME2 was fairly substandard. Wonky cover mechanics that would make me jump over cover when I wanted to get behind it, biotic abilities that were useless when an enemy had shields or armor, poor AI, random bugs, limited level design (oh a room full of cover, wonder what will happen), etc. Once I got the frikin laser beam heavy weapon I really didn't have a need to try any of the others.

Again I did enjoy playing through it but the game had a lot of issues that really kept me from adoring it like a lot of people.

Arde5643

DY_nasty said:
Holy fuck, the collector ship on insanity rocked my ass. I ended up getting ARs for my adept, though I'm not so sure that I want to keep it. I may reload and pick another class but at the same time, I don't know how I would've got off the ship without it. The Geth Rifle is a boss when it comes to stripping shields and barriers.

Its just that I finally got my SMG upgraded nicely and switching between 3 weapons (AR, handcannon, SMG) is a bitch... I'm giving Shotguns a serious thought right now, even Sniper Rifles (though I feel like that would be extremely taxing when it comes to ammo). Any suggestions for an adept on insanity?

PS: Slam owns so fucking hard. I can't believe I didn't use it more. 3 second cooldown? Instantly snatch dudes out of cover? Damage increase while target is in the air? No need to throw some shit around cover? Splash damage on ground contact??? goddam

Yes
As an AR adept, get the vindicator and max out shockwave to heavy shockwave and singularity to wide singularity.
Vindicator strengthens the adept as the best class for controlling medium range combat and shockwave basically gives the adept an ability to snipe enemy with the vindicator at long range.
Do NOT give the adept sniper rifles - totally useless weapon for the adept that does nothing to improve medium range/close range where the adept excels at.

If you have any situation where you're waiting for shields/health to go back up and you have a high cover to stand behind, use that to launch strings of heavy shockwaves to opponents.
Remember, shockwave goes through objects so you can cast it from behind cover as well.

Here are two builds I tried out in hardcore - I'll try them next in insanity:

Power Assault adept:
Shotgun adept with heavy throw, area pull, unstable warp, 2-3 levels of singularity, and nemesis spec - this is the adept built for those who like using powers all the time as well as close combat and flanking action.

For squadmates, you take one defense strippers (Garrus/Thane/Miranda/Tali/Samara) and one ammo squadmate (Jacob/Zaaed/Jack) and you pretty much only use guns for close combat action or places you can't reach with shotguns. Which means for bonus powers, your best bet is energy drain.

Your most used skills are pull and throw with warp for some AoE as well as singularity for close combat action or tactical manouvering (stunlock some enemies while you manouver to different covers)

This adept excels at medium range to close range - pull/throw + warp detonation on medium range combat and singularity mano-to-mano shotgun action on close range (best way to fight scions/harbingers with this adept is either long range warp spam or close range singularity stun-lock shotgun action)

Biotic Defender Adept:
Assault Rifle adept with heavy shockwave, wide singularity, unstable warp, area pull and bastion spec - this is the adept build for those who prefer shooting at long to medium range with medium usage of powers for stunlocking enemies (shockwave/singularity) and AoE damage (singularity/pull -> warp)

Your best weapon is the vindicator for long and medium range combat combined with either shockwave or singularity stun-locking your opponents.

For teammates, get one sniper teammate (Thane/Garrus/Legion) and one defense stripper (Garrus/Thane/Miranda/Tali/Samara).

At long to medium range, your most spammed powers are shockwave and singularity where your vindicator and sniper teammates will shred any enemy staggered or stunned with singularity fairly quickly. This means your best bonus skill is an ammo power (AP ammo for regular missions and warp ammo for collector missions).

This build excels on long range and attrition battles (with shockwave) and medium range with singularity and the usual pull/singularity -> warp detonation AoE damage. This build uses singularity at close range defensively as a way to retreat to a better cover or offensively at long/medium range to stun and shoot enemies.

Dresden

I beat Insanity by spamming singularity, then hitting them with either Heavy Warp or Hurricane Throw to finish them off. Geth Pulse Rifle to strip shields. I had Samara for Area Reave and Garrus for Area Overload and Squad ArP Ammo by the end. Great party setup.

mujun

duckroll said:
I beat the game yesterday, but didn't see this thread in the first two pages. Anyway, I picked up the PC version of ME2 last week and bought ME1 PC as well. Played through both to have a continuous experience and it was really great. ME2 improves on pretty much every aspect of ME1, even if the solution to improving some of those aspects is by removing them entirely. The universe of Mass Effect in general is really interesting and well fleshed out.

The writing in ME2 is some of the best that Bioware has ever done in their entire existence, so that was pretty surprising. In particular Mordin's loyalty quest strikes me as the high point of Bioware writing historically. The shooting elements are very much improved as well and the entire game is much more fun to play. I liked pretty much all the squad members this time round too. I wasn't a big fan of Liara, Ashley or Kaiden in ME1, and I'm glad the team in ME2 is much better developed overall. Jacob's kinda boring, but that's about it.

In the endgame, I lost one squad member because of a stupid tactical decision, I'm kinda pissed about it, but I'm torn between replaying and getting it right, or just leaving it as it is and seeing the repercussions of my incompetence in ME3. I was really impressed with out ME2 feels like a cutomized experience tailored to all the decisions I made in ME1, including even the optional sidequests. I can't wait for ME3 or more ME2 DLC!

Yep, Mordin's sidequest was very very cool. Really got sucked in by the dialog something that video games rarely do to me. Best writing I can think of in any game I've played.

Alright time for a couple more questions.

Endgameish
So I decided to do the IFF quest as I couldn't find any more creative ways to get renegade points (looks like I've pretty much done all the sidequests and the extra side missions don't give ren/para options, just xp and loot). Now that I've done that, I have legion but I want to do his loyalty quest.... but he won't talk to me about it. Says he's coming to a consensus. So I checked the faqs and it indicates that I have to do one of three things: do an N7 quest, do Legion's loyalty quest, or a recruitment, which for me is not possible. So I want to do his quest, as I imagine if I go throug hthe OMEGA RELAY I won't be able to do his sidequest anymore. Is it true? Did I mess up somehow? The only outstanding quest quest I have left is Samara's, which I'm delaying as long as possible in order to have more renegade points which doesn't seem like I'll be able to max it out though like I want. :(

DownLikeBCPowder said:
Alright time for a couple more questions.

Endgameish
So I decided to do the IFF quest as I couldn't find any more creative ways to get renegade points (looks like I've pretty much done all the sidequests and the extra side missions don't give ren/para options, just xp and loot). Now that I've done that, I have legion but I want to do his loyalty quest.... but he won't talk to me about it. Says he's coming to a consensus. So I checked the faqs and it indicates that I have to do one of three things: do an N7 quest, do Legion's loyalty quest, or a recruitment, which for me is not possible. So I want to do his quest, as I imagine if I go throug hthe OMEGA RELAY I won't be able to do his sidequest anymore. Is it true? Did I mess up somehow? The only outstanding quest quest I have left is Samara's, which I'm delaying as long as possible in order to have more renegade points which doesn't seem like I'll be able to max it out though like I want. :(

Which class specialization are you using? If you're using the one with 70% to your Paragon/Renegade points, switch over to the other one for that one loyalty mission.

Jamesfrom818 said:
Which class specialization are you using? If you're using the one with 70% to your Paragon/Renegade points, switch over to the other one for that one loyalty mission.

I don't understand what you mean at all. Class specialization?I think maybe I know what you mean - I have the one that gives me +70%. Maybe I can pull it off, gonna try again now.

Cep

Banned
Dresden said:
I beat Insanity by spamming singularity, then hitting them with either Heavy Warp or Hurricane Throw to finish them off. Geth Pulse Rifle to strip shields. I had Samara for Area Reave and Garrus for Area Overload and Squad ArP Ammo by the end. Great party setup.

As the Vindicator does more damage, I am guessing that you are not using it due to its pitiful ammo capacity?

Also, that team is truly brutal. I would like to petition them to bring the others to the level that Samara/Garrus/Zaeed/Miranda are at.

Some (Like Thane) are actually pretty good, and others(Tali) terrible, but they are almost all outclassed by those 4.

DownLikeBCPowder said:
I don't understand what you mean at all. Class specialization?I think maybe I know what you mean - I have the one that gives me +70%. Maybe I can pull it off, gonna try again now.

Bastion or Nemesis? Shock Trooper or Commando? Agent or Assassin? That's what I'm talking about.

Arde5643

Cep said:
As the Vindicator does more damage, I am guessing that you are not using it due to its pitiful ammo capacity?

Also, that team is truly brutal. I would like to petition them to bring the others to the level that Samara/Garrus/Zaeed/Miranda are at.

Some (Like Thane) are actually pretty good, and others(Tali) terrible, but they are almost all outclassed by those 4.
I'd say Tali is terrible only if you don't play an adept or engineer.

Tali is one of the best team members to bring along as an adept or engineer against blue suns, geths or mechs related missions.
She can strip shields, hack mechs/geths, and provide drones for an additional meatshield as well.

Heck, even Jacob is one of the best teammates to bring along on missions involving armor/vorcha/krogan as an adept. Squad incendiary ammo and pull combo, yes please!

Miranda is very lacking if you play as an adept or engineer - she doesn't have good weapons/health and her powers aren't as strong or cool down as the other specialist squad members.
I mean, yes, overall, you can bring her anywhere, but she becomes average once you know the good teammates to bring along.

My best team for collector ships so far has been Samara and Jack - area reave, very fast pulls from either Jack/Samara for throw/warp detonations, shockwave to stagger or throw away unprotected collectors, combined with warp ammo from Jack just totally destroys any collector mission.

Cep

Banned
Arde5643 said:
I'd say Tali is terrible only if you don't play an adept or engineer.

Tali is one of the best team members to bring along as an adept or engineer against blue suns, geths or mechs related missions.
She can strip shields, hack mechs/geths, and provide drones for an additional meatshield as well.

Heck, even Jacob is one of the best teammates to bring along on missions involving armor/vorcha/krogan as an adept. Squad incendiary ammo and pull combo, yes please!

Miranda is very lacking if you play as an adept or engineer - she doesn't have good weapons/health and her powers aren't as strong or cool down as the other specialist squad members.
I mean, yes, overall, you can bring her anywhere, but she becomes average once you know the good teammates to bring along.

My best team for collector ships so far has been Samara and Jack - area reave, very fast pulls from either Jack/Samara for throw/warp detonations, shockwave to stagger or throw away unprotected collectors, combined with warp ammo from Jack just totally destroys any collector mission.

Well I was being general, as with different enemies and what class you are does indeed change who you will have with you.

The argument I am making is that some party members are absurdly versatile while others are stuck inside a niche.

This would not be a problem if the versatile characters could not rival some of the more niche ones in their own niche. With that said, Adepts/Engineers do actually benefit the most from using some of less versatile characters.

So for most classes, if you want to optimize every mission, you will see those 4 much more than the others.

As for the collectors on insanity: Samara+Garrus+Whatever(Sniper rifle and Reave) have been my best crew (I really would prefer to bring someone more interesting than Samara though. Like Tali...).

Combine

Banned
So I finally beat the game, what a fun ride it was. Probably will give it a rest, then go back to ME1 to create a fem-shep and then bring her into ME2.

After the IFF I took my sweet as time before continuing with the actual main mission. Heh, I guess that came at a price since
When I got to the Collector Base, every one from my crew except Dr. Chakwas died. Oh well, I didn't care for them anyway, except for the Varren loving Kelly (come on, it had to be her, lol) and 'Scotty'. And since my entire team survived the suicide mission, I couldn't care less, since they're the important ones.
:D

DY_nasty

Arde5643 said:
big ass post about adept builds
Yeah, none of that shit is helpful on Insanity where every enemy has at least one defensive layer. Even Husks. Shockwave is absolutely useless. Mainly because there are very, very few occasions where you're actually able to strip several enemies defenses at the same time. Nothings more irritating that watching a Centurion get his full shield back because you were too busy bullshitting/clinging to life.

The Geth Rifle is pretty good, and I'd roll with it a lot more if it didn't do embarrassing damage to Armor and Health. The Vindicator... for some reason, I'd rather take my chances with a SMG at times. It just doesn't have that quick, sudden firepower. Its good for picking off defenseless enemies, but thats what biotics are for.

Grunt again isn't getting enough love. I'm almost a point where I refuse to take him out of my squad. He's the ultimate tank and damage sponge. If Grunt dies, then it means either a) you were up against an unstoppable force or b) you're an idiot, and you put him and the rest of the group in a situation where you can't win. Miranda's Tactician passive and sentinel abilities make her a good fit for any group. Tali... I didn't realize how useful she was until I played on Insanity - Explosive Drone is a life safesaver. For some reason, when a Drone comes out, everyone and their momma diverts all their attention to it. The breathing space it provides is magnificent. Jacob would be nice if he started out with Barrier and had a regen at least half as strong as Grunts. He's bottom-tier, no other way to say it. Jack is useless for anything other than Warp. Snipers? I love you all.

I still may go back and pick up that shotty though...

Cep

Banned
Actually, his post applies to insanity.

I do not agree with all of it, but those are actual valid strategies.

As for Grunt, If you are playing right, you do not need a tank. Many other party members can take dudes down so quick that they rarely die.

Even if they do die, Shep can usually take most groups out by him/herself unless there are too many rusher types (and even then...).

DY_nasty

Cep said:
Actually, his post applies to insanity.

I do not agree with all of it, but those are actual valid strategies.
wat?
Arde5643 said:
Here are two builds I tried out in hardcore - I'll try them next in insanity:
:p

Shockwave is one of the top 5 most useless skills on Insanity. Throw is leagues ahead of it.

Cep

Banned
DY_nasty said:
wat?

:p

Shockwave is one of the top 5 most useless skills on Insanity. Throw is leagues ahead of it.

Oh, do I not look stupid. :p

This would explain his comments about pull/shock-wave/Jacob(the parts that I disagreed on).

Edit: Shit, the only thing he got right was Tali.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
How is it I keep reading about people talking about a biotic power called "singularity" and I don't see that listed with any of my squad??

Singularity was in the first game. But why are we calling it that now? What are people referring to?

Cep

Banned
Truelize said:
How is it I keep reading about people talking about a biotic power called "singularity" and I don't see that listed with any of my squad??

Singularity was in the first game. But why are we calling it that now? What are people referring to?

You have to be an Adept.

DY_nasty

Truelize said:

Its an adept only skill.

You know how Vanguard has Charge and how Infiltrator has Cloak? Its a shepclass specific skill. Its okay, not great put its okay. Later in the game when you get cooldown times and Heavy Warp, you can lay down an entire room on Insanity without firing a shot if you know what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom