• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3: Citadel |OT| The best.

Sai

You didn't really spoil anything there, but if i'm going to guess, you were going to say
Shepard's evil twin. (Although if you have a renegade Shepard, he's already pretty evil alright)
Considering the tone of the twitter messages, I wouldn't be surprised if he was talking about an
evil Shepard VI

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
We also know that you can fight
the Collectors
, I assume through the
VR fighting thingo

You didn't really spoil anything there, but if i'm going to guess, you were going to say
Shepard's evil twin. (Although if you have a renegade Shepard, he's already pretty evil alright)

Well, if when you say
evil twin
you mean
evil Shepard clone created by Cerberus that hates Shepard because of reasons
then yeah, I guess :p

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Well, if when you say
evil twin
you mean

Oh my.... GAF is going to have a field day with this if that's true.

Arjen

Well, if when you say
evil twin
you mean

Aaaaaaaand that killed my hype, thanks.
No seriously thanks, saves me some money.

Aaaaaaaand that killed my hype, thanks.
No seriously thanks, saves me some money.

Yikes. Remember their original goal to evoke cheesy space operas?
images

BAM! There it is.

Weiss

Banned
Part 2 is up on Xbox Live under Mass Effect 3's downloadable content section. Doesn't seem to be up in the add-ons section yet.

Jinjo

Well, if when you say
evil twin
you mean

Awesome.

Still gonna get it tho, even despite the bad Omega aftertaste. Just to finish up the series (and to keep my 100% achievement score on all the ME games). And hey, can't be worse than Omega can it?

An-Det

The trailer is pure fanservice, but I need this. Great OP as usual EatChildren, gonna miss these until Mass Effect 4 releases. Shame there's no sale on the other dlc to celebrate this release, I still need to pick the others up.

I'm excited to read EatChildren's impressions.

I'll probably pick this and Omega up at some point down the road.

I played through Omega yesterday. It's a decent mission and provides insight to Aria. If your a fan of the universe, buy it. If your not super thrilled with ME3 as a whole, wait for a sale.

Bisnic

Not gonna read the spoiler, but sounds scary.

Let's just say the (slight spoilers i guess)
Illusive Man had another backup plan other than Mr. Ninja in case Shepard betrayed him.
But this time, it's stupid crazy.

Oh wait, Mr. Ninja already was stupid crazy. Oh well. :p At least this one seems more interesting than him. Not like this is hard to do anyway.

SaberVulcan

From the trailer, looks like Legion, Mordin, and Thane are absent. My guess is
because they all die, unless you do that specific thing with Mordin
they just decided to leave them out.

Sucks, since Legion is my favorite squadmate, and really wanted more interaction with him in ME3.

Plasma

Banned
Will pick this up when I get home (If it is up on Origin by then), looks like pure fan service from the trailer but I'm alright with that.

Does anyone know if they're putting up any costume or weapon packs along with this?

pointless questions - do you need to have the full game installed to play this? I deleted ME3 from origin since I couldn't figure out how to back it up :/

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Does anyone know if they're putting up any costume or weapon packs along with this?

Nup, they're done. This is the last Mass Effect 3 anything and probably the last Mass Effect software until Mass Effect 4.

Bisnic

Anybody know if the non-ME3 squad members are playable in this?

I seriously doubt it, that would be too much for a singleplayer ME DLC. It would make the 15$ price more desirable, but i still doubt it.

GSR

I seriously doubt it, that would be too much for a singleplayer ME DLC. It would make the 15$ price more desirable, but i still doubt it.

That's what I figured. The Wiki is saying
Wrex
is a temporary squad member though, which is what I expected.

Bisnic

That's what I figured. The Wiki is saying
Wrex
is a temporary squad member though, which is what I expected.

We've been asking to have him back as a squad member since ME2. Good thing they at least answered that fans request before he's gone forever.

Spoiler sounds really silly and fun, actually made me kinda hyped. Mass effect has been ridiculously goofy since ME2, let them have fun with it.

Sai

Alright, ME Wiki's listing the M-11 Suppressor, and all the new weapon mods recently made available in the game's multiplayer(Pistol/SMG Power Magnifier & AR/Shotty/Sniper Ultralight Materials)... But still no AR Thermal Scope or Sniper High-Velocity Barrel...

The M-7 Lancer's definitely in, and that hasn't been put up, so it's possible that the AR TS and Sniper HVB could still be in... I'd be said if they weren't though. :(

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
lol love the OT

I'm sad though, I sold my ME3 since I was one of the few who uh....disappointed but I WANTS to play this :(

witness

Will buy when the psn store updates. Still on my first playthrough of ME3 and a bit more than halfway through so I will do this before I go
deal with the quarian/geth situation
that I have up next.

Nemesis_

The tone of this DLC is so strange.

The music you can play in your apartment is just the cheesiest kind of disco tracks. But it works.

But my GOD if this vision of the Citadel doesn't make me want to live there. It looks fucking amazing. :( I am so depressed it's not a real place ;_;

The new soundtrack is just fantastic too

The atmosphere :____________;

Bisnic

The tone of this DLC is so strange.

The music you can play in your apartment is just the cheesiest kind of disco tracks. But it works.

But my GOD if this vision of the Citadel doesn't make me want to live there. It looks fucking amazing. :( I am so depressed it's not a real place ;_;

The new soundtrack is just fantastic too

Now imagine how the Citadel will look like in the next-gen Mass Effect game. Because you can bet it will be back.

Lakitu

st5fu
lol this is downright goofy and fun so far.

The scene in the Sushi bar was like something out of a comedy. I think it was intentionally made that way and I'm getting the whole 80s sci-fi action movie vibe from it so far. It's brimming with atmosphere, lots of neon.

Right now I'm going through the wards with nothing but a silenced gun. The music is top notch so far. Ammo runs out so quick especially if you can't shoot worth shit like me. So I've had to use melee alot more. I really want my guns back but I get the feeling this area is supposed to be a stealthy-type area.

Nemesis_

Now imagine how the Citadel will look like in the next-gen Mass Effect game. Because you can bet it will be back.

It fucking better be.

Oh, there is a new character introduced in this DLC. She's adorable *.*

But yeah, it's very goofy and almost comedic.\

Haha the line from Garrus
Lucky Archangel is your boyfriend

Top Bottom