• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

So I can't get this game to launch in Origin...after I click play it syncs the cloud save and then....nothing happens. I'm still downloading the art book...is that the reason?

Rapstah

Best digital deal for this? I presume whatever I get wherever I get it will activate on Origin anyway? I'm not really looking at Origin itself as an option because of the local pricing making the regular version ridicolously expensive.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
So I can't get this game to launch in Origin...after I click play it syncs the cloud save and then....nothing happens. I'm still downloading the art book...is that the reason?

The game isn't out until tomorrow? Did you use VPN to unlock it early, or are you just trying to start it cold?

Best digital deal for this? I presme whatever I get wherever I get it will activate on Origin anyway? I'm not really looking at Origin itself as an option because of the local pricing making the regular version ridicolously expensive.

I assume your options are going to be limited. Even Amazon doesn't seem to have a discount going on the digital version of the game.

The game isn't out until tomorrow? Did you use VPN to unlock it early, or are you just trying to start it cold?

I assume your options are going to be limited. Even Amazon doesn't seem to have a discount going on the digital version of the game.

I used a VPN, and I got the release date checker to run but I can't even tell if it worked or not to be honest, it disappeared so fast.

one more thing: there are so many gratuitous ass shots in this game

I%27m+ok+with+this.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
At least it's in USD. I'll probably buy from them since it's a reliable digital option.

My roommate always gets this digital versions from Amazon, and he says they're very reliable. It's Amazon, so I assume it's nothing short of awesome.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My roommate always gets this digital versions from Amazon, and he says they're very reliable. It's Amazon, so I assume it's nothing short of awesome.

Yeah, go with Amazon and drop the CD-key into Origin. They're offering $10 in credit with ME3. Origin has a couple stupid exclusive weapons, but that's it. Everyone else is full price with no bonus stuff.

Nexas

For those who have the game already, how are the story quest laid out? Is it like other Bioware games where you have multiple story quest that can be completed in any order, or is it more linear?

Symphonic

For those who have the game already, how are the story quest laid out? Is it like other Bioware games where you have multiple story quest that can be completed in any order, or is it more linear?

I believe the former. That's what people have been saying, and that's how BioWare's games always are.

I wouldn't say Ashley looks particularly good, but I think that's more of a case of serious uncanny valley syndrome. Now default Femshep is a special kind of hideous.

X-Frame

There must be an Amazon shipping facility down the block or something because it is still Shipping Soon but still an estimated delivery of tomorrow.

Karak

Yeah, go with Amazon and drop the CD-key into Origin. They're offering $10 in credit with ME3. Origin has a couple stupid exclusive weapons, but that's it. Everyone else is full price with no bonus stuff.

FYI watch out with the Amazon purchase working with Origin. You have to move the files and so forth to get Origin to see the install. Otherwise if you download it with the Amazon downloader and then don't take the special steps Origin won't see it. I had the issue last night when I bought the Amazon version.

Yes yes I admit I not only got the Xbox 360 version but also the PC version:)

Pirates already got the PC version...sniff. Fuckers.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I bought it on Monday and got my credit on Saturday.

Weird, that sucks. I must be one of Amazon's favorite customers, they always do right by me.

FYI watch out with the Amazon purchase working with Origin. You have to move the files and so forth to get Origin to see.

That's if you're downlading the files from Amazon, and not Origin, right? I should be good then.

Rapstah

Indeed. Buying from Europe, my purchase didn't get past the first layer of automatic checking, but within ten minutes someone actually approved my purchase and I'm downloading it right now at amazing speeds. With my usual luck Origin keys are region locked and the game won't launch, but that was pretty smooth. Just a heads of for other Europeans planning to download it somewhere.

Replicant

LOL. All of my orders are on "Shipping soon" status. Just ship it already you lousy online companies!

I'm so tempted to click on that spoiler thread.

Westchester, NY. Yorktown Heights.

Hmm, pretty sure there's a shipping facility right in New York actually soo, that's most likely where it's coming from.

I'm in Florida and mine is being shipped from Chatanooga, TN. They just shipped it about 2 hours ago.

That's if you're downlading the files from Amazon, and not Origin, right? I should be good then.

It's tricky. Here's what you do if the download fails:

* You'll need to right click on the game and select "Game Details"
* Cancel the download
* Restart it manually

For some reason, restarting the download does not work any other way.

Shepard

Man, my heart stopped for a bit as I started to read the spoiler thread thinking it was this one, glad I closed it fast enough...

Derrick01

Banned
Origin is making me install that update they added several days ago again. A small annoyance but I'm glad I found out now and not at midnight. I really hate this service.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Hllis is such a flirt in her interviews. It doesn't help that she's a babe.

GSR

Forcing myself to wait for the actual release to make sure I get work done tonight. This is going to be a slow five hours.

Hllis is such a flirt in her interviews. It doesn't help that she's a babe.

I couldn't go even if I wanted to - and I do. I have a lot of work to do for my contractor job tonight that I didn't do over this weekend, plus we're going to have a company meeting for Steg because Microsoft announces the teams in the Accelerator.

Megasoum

Banned
Anybody was able to run the game with Radeon Pro? I'm trying to use the same profile I used in ME2 but the game crash on boot if Radeon PRo is open.

Branson

Any way I can use my 360 save files for me1/2 and move them to the pc version like you could with skyrim? Id really like to get ME3 for PC but not with a clean slate.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Any way I can use my 360 save files for me1/2 and move them to the pc version like you could with skyrim? Id really like to get ME3 for PC but not with a clean slate.

Yes. Use Gibbed's Save Editor to convert a 360 save to PC format. Follow the first instructions here to get the save on your PC.

Top Bottom