• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Derrick01

Banned
My preload on Amazon just became active. You can register both that and the assault rifle DLC on Origin right now and preload from there too.

Einbroch

Banned
Have they said what happens in game if you had
Ashley____
die in the first game?

Not that I did, because :lol, but what if?

rvy

Banned
Trailer confirms
Ash__________
is canon love interest. Fuck yeah.

620ff3da_b330_766d.gif

GSR

I associate that song with Doctor Who Series 6 so much in my mind, so I got a chortle out of hearing it. Hyped in any event; extracting my Amazon download now.

Gestahl

So an entire character is just missing? No alternative character?

That's stupid. I haven't seen
Kaiden___
in any trailer.

Yeah if only there was some other dude they could push into her slot, that was maybe in the first game and only survived based on how dead Ashley was. Come on man!

LuchaShaq

Banned
Yeah if only there was some other dude they could push into her slot, that was maybe in the first game and only survived based on how dead Ashley was. Come on man!

Hated both Kaiden and ashley more than any other characters in the universe so intentionally only left the same sex character alive in both playthrough so they would be unlikely to become interested romantically. Wish I could have killed them both.

Einbroch

Banned

I haven't seen Kaiden in ANY trailers. Granted I've only seen a few, but when Ashley is in almost every trailer and displayed prominently in said trailers, why not doubt it? No one liked Kaiden anyway, I wouldn't be shocked if they just killed him off. Bioware has done stranger things.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I haven't seen Kaiden in ANY trailers. Granted I've only seen a few, but when Ashley is in almost every trailer and displayed prominently in said trailers, why not doubt it? No one liked Kaiden anyway, I wouldn't be shocked if they just killed him off.

Ashley is always shown because of romance stuff mostly. Can't have male Shepard and Kaiden kissing in an official trailer, no sir. :lol

I think there should be absolutely no spoiler talk before release, even if it is tagged. That shit makes me nervous.

Everything people have been tagging has been shown in trailers. Unless you are in total media blackout you should be okay. Although I guess I may have crossed the line talking about the feel of the ending so don't look at that one although there are no specifics in that post.

Everything people have been tagging has been shown in trailers. Unless you are in total media blackout you should be okay. Although I guess I may have crossed the line talking about the feel of the ending so don't look at that one although there are no specifics in that post.

Ohhh, gotcha. I thought it was ending talk, which even tagged made me nervous. But trailer spoilers is cool, haha.

Wiggum2007

I can't decide if I should import my save where the council lived or the one where they died. Someone needs to speedrun through the game on release and tell me whether the old or new council is more badass.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I want my
Ash/Miranda
cat fight, especially if new cheesy Blast Hardchest Shepard tells them no need to fight, they both can have his Normandy in their space docks.

aranth

Just redeemed my key on Origin from GreenManGaming without a hitch, preloading now. Also, ME3 DLC From Ashes can be bought directly from the origin client in the game details page, much better than going through the nightmare the BSN is.

Kem0sabe

Just redeemed my key on Origin from GreenManGaming without a hitch, preloading now. Also, ME3 DLC From Ashes can be bought directly from the origin client in the game details page, much better than going through the nightmare the BSN is.

Did you buy the digital deluxe version or normal version? I haven´t decided yet, but green man´s price for the deluxe is cheaper than origin´s for my country.

Hmm, not sure if cd-key sites will work without having their keys banned, i bought SW:TOR through one and it registered fine, ME3 on the other hand... dunno.

rozay

Banned
Sounds like you guys will finally be able to get sale prices on DLC.

Fuuuuuck. That trailer... my hype is officially through the rough now.

But I'm still more hyped for the arrival of my daughter, my first kid, who's due any time now. Like ME3, she's taking her sweet ass time getting my hands.

Megasoum

Banned
Hmmm...

I just got my email from origin about the preload so I refreshed the app. Instead of allowing me to download the N7 Collector's edition, it added a separate "normal" ME3 next to it that I can pre-load. Anybody else see the same thing?

I used to have a normal ME3 pre-ordered but I canceled my pre-order and ordered the Collectors instead. I hope it's not a fuck up with my old order...

EDIT:Ok, now both, the normal and the N7 Digital Deluxe version can be downloaded... Double the ME fun? Or maybe the digital deluxe "button" is just for the bonus stuff?

Just preordered a physical copy of the CE for PC. At least I will have one edition of the game that is the collector's edition. Feels weird buying a physical copy of a PC game. Future Shop in Canada loves their custom steel books for preordering the big games, I may be able to store my 360 copy in that.

FHIZ

MAN that's a good launch trailer.

And Miranda, seriously, what's the deal with her? I don't want to navigate the 1600 page thread on her over at Bioware, can I continue my romance with her? I'm not (nor do I think I can) go back to Ash.

MAN that's a good launch trailer.

And Miranda, seriously, what's the deal with her? I don't want to navigate the 1600 page thread on her over at Bioware, can I continue my romance with her? I'm not (nor do I think I can) go back to Ash.

All we know is Bioware said you will conclude any romances you have and all of them have "satisfying" conclusions for fans.

Top Bottom