• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Enosh

Here's my main Shepard
new+mass+effect+4.jpg
yep, i tried to make something decent but failed -.-
but
And my male super badd ass getting a lot of people killed Shepard
678MU.jpg
looks awesome

got the code for this?

-viper-

Banned
I'm playing the demo and I'm not sold.

What the fuck is up with the terrible camera, dark edges around the screen and the extremely claustrophobic field of view?

Replicant

Wow, I just played the demo with Ashley alive for the 1st time and fuck, her model is fucking scary-looking. Never again!

Also, how did everyone and their mom got their copies early?

Wiggum2007

To those asking, I got it at a store in LA which frequently breaks street dates.

Someone asked about character interaction. It is great so far. There are long dialog branches going into the history of a lot of the characters I have interacted with. I am not quite sure I understand the reputation vs renegade vs paragon system yet though.

The levels are a bit more open in combat so far. There was a great fight on a side mission with a room with multiple entrances. The enemies kept flanking around and I had to keep moving to win the fight. The
citadel
has not really opened up too much for me

Also (possible spoiler about character importing)
it imported my character at the level I was at the end of ME2, so I had 30 something points to spend right away. Every time I get a new character they have a ton of points.

My character is a Solider, and my only complaint is that right now my CD time on my abilities seems really long.
Liara
is able to use Singularity every 8 seconds or so, but I am on a 20 second delay on my abilities.

You can change classes when importing an ME2 save, which I think is different from ME1 to ME2.

Regarding character import, were you able to tweak/modify your imported face?

Card Boy

Banned
Also, what is the definitive version of Mass Effect? Is it the PC version or should I stick with the PS3 version?

Why would even consider PS3 versions of multiplatform games at this point when PC is an option? It's basically all but confirmed PS4 won't have BC.

Samara

Man, if those voting hairstyle are not in the main game, I'm gonna go ham on that masseffect twitter guy.
1846649-shepard_6.png

The only style I like are the short "Halle Berry" cut and the FemShep default one. The rest look like maladjusted wigs.

Not to mention that eyeshadow selection is barely noticeable. Can't see shit.

There's a good site where you can get some nice faces if you look around. Takes less time than starting from scratch

MassEffectFaces.com

Kaidan's gonna tap that ass once again
HPIM2363.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
PC version always if you have the PC to run it. You can use the Mass Effect Save Files people uploaded on this website if you don't want to run through the choices again.

Or you could just use Gibbed's Save Editor, extract your save, and save it as a PC save.

Anyone successfully imported an ME1 save from the internet with the choices they want to the xbox 360? Having trouble finding a used original version of ME and I lost my 200+hr ME1/2 save files :(!

grkazan12

So I got my save file off the 360 and although the game does notice it, the problem is that I need two pieces of dlc in order to load it on Mass Effect 2 for PC. The problem that I'm having now is that the Hammerhead DLC (free) won't install on windows 7 because of an NSIS error.

I tried the /NCRC trick but it say Installation Failed! when it tries to install it.

Anyone have a remedy, I've been trying to install the hammerhead DLC for the past couple of hours trying various methods, but I still get the NSIS error and installation error when running it with /NCRC in run.

Should I be worried about this or do you guys think it'll work fine in ME3?

Also the other thing I need to do is pay for the Shadow Broker PC version because I played it on the 360?

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
The female hair selection in ME3 is pretty shit. They have like 5 different versions of lumpy hair buns and then like 3 super trim cuts and 2 insanely volumous hair styles with then 2 normal short cuts that look OK. They dont even seem to have the decency to bring back the Kelly cut for us to use outright or even mod with a save editor like we could in ME2. Its really one of the poorer design choices of ME3 CC, which is a shame since on the whole characters look a lot more natural in it.

rozay

Banned
Anyone successfully imported an ME1 save from the internet with the choices they want to the xbox 360? Having trouble finding a used original version of ME and I lost my 200+hr ME1/2 save files :(!
I bought ME2 on the PC for $5 and just used that to import ME1 saves from the internet, then converted the ME2 PC save into a 360 save. Don't know if there's an easier way unless you want to set the flags manually using a save editor.

Grisby

Need more Mass Effect . My art book arrived today.

I might start up a run of Galaxies too. Gameplay is shit but I liked the art.

FreeMufasa

Kind of dissapointed they've gone with the orange colours (menus and stuff) like ME2. Was hoping for a return to the blue of ME1.

I think i'll make myself this time in the creator instead of using the deafult.

Dany

Banned
ME1: Blue/Orange
ME2: Orange/Green
ME3: Blue/Red

It's so dumb but what color did you guys want? I was hoping for Black/white or black/red

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
ME1: Blue/Orange
ME2: Orange/Green
ME3: Blue/Red

It's so dumb but what color did you guys want? I was hoping for Black/white or black/red

I like the color scheme, but I dont like the design. The whole bubbly curved edges for buttons and shit bothers me. I wish it was more like ME with sharp lines and what not. Its a bit too stylish which feels wrong, the military should be much more streamlined and no frills.

Megasoum

Banned
Oh boy...that menu looks oddly familiar to a certain shock image.

Dangit, cannot unsee. T_T

Oh god I see it too, really Bioware.

OMG.

Fuck you, dude.

I could have gone my whole life not seeing that. Thanks buddy.

Oh snap, I'll never look at that menu the same again.

Hmm I don't get it.... yet I'm not sure I want to lol

Top Bottom