• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Guzim

I'm watching Extreme Rules 2012 and man, Booker was amazing on commentary.

I'd rather have him than JBL.

Booker sounded so excited to be watching the product, he was great. "The Fave Five," "Oh my goodness," "What the hell," and "Aww shucky ducky. Quack! Quack!" were fantastic.

strobogo

Banned
Man, t he Network really murders data caps. I'm at 85/250 gigs already and I've only watched a few shows this month. Luckily, enforcement of the cap has been suspended for a long time.

DMczaf

http://instagram.com/p/n3VyaNPwMs/

tripleh
6 hours ago
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY the most important job in the world.... They follow you wherever you go

925007_325688580913435_1208998465_n.jpg

Razorskin

----- ------
Nah, this way H's has a desire to legitimise women's wrestling so he doesn't have to be ashamed when his little h's start wrestling.

He's building up 3 person factions (Shield, Wyatts) so that his daughters Helen, Hannan, Heather can take over the WWE.

Heel

I honestly hope that Daniel's disgusting, unkempt appearance is just booking long term towards a Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt "loser gets an extreme makeover" match. Pull the trigger soon, WWE Creative.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some t-shirts to make.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh man, these local indy jobbers going against Ryback are painful on the mic.

in hindsight Torrito can now beat 3MB on his own and has beaten both of his teammates to the point where they could be pinned in the same matches, making him viable against 6 jobbers at once if you include Hornswaggle.

Do something about it.

If you're feelin froggy, jump.
All I know is Mr. Enigma was banned for lamp begging while this piece of trash brags about illegally downloading hundreds of dollars worth of copyright protected content.

The difference between them is that no one would miss Stro-bitch-ho when he's banned. He contributes nothing of value. This thread would continue churning along without so much as a hiccup.

Lucky for him, I ain't a snitch.

Man, Mascara Dorada is just freaking awesome;

lzxdHwW.gif

There's a guy Vince should hire. Dress him up as a bull, ditch Los Matadores, El Toro & El Torito for tag champs.

strobogo

Banned
Man, I've been dicking with Comcast bullshit for the last 2 hours. We've had trouble with the DTAs for about 2 years now. I've thought the whole time that it was just a bad splitter/too many splitters/or bad wire under the house. But that doesn't make a lot of sense because as basically everything from 1-63 doesn't work at all, random shit way in the 500-600s work just fine. So no local stations, but things like Biology and History 2, plus all the Comcast music stations. I don't fucking get it. And their tiers for cable are such bullshit. Basic is about 10 stations, all local, that they charge you for, which I don't think they can even do. The next step up is about 40, but leaves out most of the networks people actually watch (TNT/TBS/TLC/all cable news except FOX NEWS/all sports networks). The next step up is 140, filled with a bunch of stations I've never even heard of that are 500-600, which I didn't even know they went up to.

There is a sports package, which includes the sports networks and the networks that people actually watch, but you can't just switch to it if you have a bundle and it ends up being more expensive that way. The bill has gone up nearly $100 in a year with no added services or promotions running out. A few extra every month. Sometimes a $10 jump. Really boned here. UVerse isn't offered in my neighborhood (although it is in other places in town, but is even more dogshit). FIOS isn't anywhere in the area.

Top Bottom