• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
FN-1nQfXoAIl0Zm

Star-Lord

I'm more worried about the bottomless pit of stress she always brings into my life.
Even more reason to make sure she definitely is still on the pill or whatever contraception she prefers. The last thing you need is an unwanted child adding further stress to your life.

haxan7

Banned
Even more reason to make sure she definitely is still on the pill or whatever contraception she prefers. The last thing you need is an unwanted child adding further stress to your life.
I know her well enough to not worry about that. She had a new IUD put in a couple years ago. We were together when she got it. Apparently it was excruciatingly painful, there's no way she would secretly have gotten it taken out without telling me. I appreciate your concern tho.

Peggies

Gold Member
I know her well enough to not worry about that. She had a new IUD put in a couple years ago. We were together when she got it. Apparently it was excruciatingly painful, there's no way she would secretly have gotten it taken out without telling me. I appreciate your concern tho.
Yes, I can verify that!

Star-Lord

I only speak from indirect experience. An old colleague of mine had a ONS, except the ONS didn’t want to keep it that way. She kept on hounding him seeking a relationship, and he kept on banging her for, well, the sex. They used protection uo until the point where she had an IUD fittes herself — apparently. Two months later and, whoops, she doesn’t know how it happened but looks like he’s gonna be a daddy.

haxan7

Banned
I only speak from indirect experience. An old colleague of mine had a ONS, except the ONS didn’t want to keep it that way. She kept on hounding him seeking a relationship, and he kept on banging her for, well, the sex. They used protection uo until the point where she had an IUD fittes herself — apparently. Two months later and, whoops, she doesn’t know how it happened but looks like he’s gonna be a daddy.
Alright you guys convinced me. I'm gonna start popping on her face.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Turns out I have mild scoliosis in my lower back
NEAT!
Insurance covered massages sounds great
Up to my third type of brace to fix shitty genetics -.-##
Chiro says I'm not a dumb ass though and good postures etc through out my life saved me from more damage

Turns out I have mild scoliosis in my lower back
NEAT!
Insurance covered massages sounds great
Up to my third type of brace to fix shitty genetics -.-##

I know shitty genetics.

I just learned I'm going to have to be scanned for my PSA and have a prostate exam at 40 because my dad just got diagnosed with prostate cancer.
I also will have to be tested for a certain heart defect both my mom and dad have, but doesn't nesecarilly have to be corrected.

EDIT: Jesus christ my fucking rib hurts and I can't take my 1 hydrocodone pill left because it's mixed with acetaminophen and I just took some. Fuck.

Last edited:

BigBooper

It's amazing how obvious genetic inheritance can be. I've got scoliosis from my mom and a deviated septum on the right side from my dad. Both of my siblings have deviated septum on the right. My brother and father and I all share a problematic gap in front of one of our wisdom teeth, between it and the next tooth. It's the same tooth for all three of us.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
It's amazing how obvious genetic inheritance can be. I've got scoliosis from my mom and a deviated septum on the right side from my dad. Both of my siblings have deviated septum on the right. My brother and father and I all share a problematic gap in front of one of our wisdom teeth, between it and the next tooth. It's the same tooth for all three of us.
I feel robbed
My Dad was a man slut
I'm a virgin
Genetics amirite
I'm the one dude in each family generation that just has ALL the bad genes, my family even jokes about it at meet ups. Weird I haven't been to one in a while

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I know shitty genetics.

I just learned I'm going to have to be scanned for my PSA and have a prostate exam at 40 because my dad just got diagnosed with prostate cancer.
I also will have to be tested for a certain heart defect both my mom and dad have, but doesn't nesecarilly have to be corrected.

EDIT: Jesus christ my fucking rib hurts and I can't take my 1 hydrocodone pill left because it's mixed with acetaminophen and I just took some. Fuck.
Have you ever tried kratom?
Herbal, commonly used in India, depending on where you live might be banned due to big pharma fighting it
Not like an opioid or anything but definitely takes the edge off

Have you ever tried kratom?
Herbal, commonly used in India, depending on where you live might be banned due to big pharma fighting it
Not like an opioid or anything but definitely takes the edge off
Nah, had people I know who took it and got kinda fucked up on it.

This rib injury is from a bike accident about a month ago. I think I stretched it in a weird way today because I just heard like a popping noise and it started to hurt again. It's not hurting now that I took the Tylenol but I think I'm just going to stick with the Tylenol/Ibuprofen combo.

Last edited:

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Well you guys my nightmare looks like it will never end. My daughter asked me if we can get the new Mario Kart. I wonder if she'll figure out that it's already paid for since we have the N64 expansion. Gonna be a fun night. I blame the guy who lifts weights and fucks.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
What the fuck is this?
It's a skate video by the fine folks over at Shake Junt.

my ex GF still wants to drive in to DC to get the real ones. I haven't used them yet. We were planning to do it last year. I think they sell the Delta 8 ones in my town but they are ridiculously expensive, like $50 for an 8 pack or something. I ain't paying that in my current cheapo mode.
Real is definitely better. More intense. Mine are 50 for like $60? But they are the chill kind and I'd much rather prefer the more active ones. Sad I can't get the real thing here and also sad that the active d8 ones aren't available at my local.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom