• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I could see them make that montage playable, kinda make it the tutorial.

Well after the Afghanistan opening cutscene Sean Eyestone says something like "normally there would be a tutorial but we'll skip it for this presentation."

Well after the Afghanistan opening cutscene Sean Eyestone says something like "normally there would be a tutorial but we'll skip it for this presentation."

but that's when they're just sitting there on horses, tutorial is to show you the idroid and those binoculars of yours, and that outpost you saw.
Now go!

Sn4ke_911

Holy shit, nice find Omek.

That looks amazing, wow.

B6XgMJbCEAAqHzJ.jpg:large

JayEH

Not everyone will play GZ before TPP.

Sad but true.

There's also this small segment of people that think that TPP will come with GZ. I wouldn't be surprised if they offer a double pack (for like 10 more dollars or something) but it won't come with the base game.

There's also this small segment of people that think that TPP will come with GZ. I wouldn't be surprised if they offer a double pack (for like 10 more dollars or something) but it won't come with the base game.

I think the main mission will be included with TPP. That way, everyone gets the story and GZ owners can say they got to play unique missions (and whatever the bonus content ends up being).

FUCKING LOL

9646495af3.gif

/DEAD

JayEH

What do you guys think the opening cutscene will be?

Well, me personally: I don't think Big Boss goes in a coma at the end of GZ. There's a scene in the GDC trailer where he's looking out the helicopter with blood all over his face that isn't in the game. I think we see Big Boss, Kaz, and Morpho escape and then some other event happens that causes him to get in a coma. Then we cut to them at a hospital like the beginning of the GDc trailer.

What do you guys think the opening cutscene will be?

I think TPP will start right where GZ left off. I believe the ending was misdirection and the
choppers didn't crash
. Then we see Snake (bloody forehead and all) looking on. MSF members are attacked by XOF and Snake somehow ends up in a coma. Can't wait to see how it actually unfolds!

Sn4ke_911

Slowpoke Sn4ku.

tumblr_m871tlMcn61ra8x1ao1_500.gif

Dawgu pls, just because your stupid thread didn't show up when i searched.
I would beat your ass in a real life race anytime. I'm fast as fuck. I once met a girl in a club and she was a runner. So we went out to the streets and i beat her ass shitfaced as hell ...after that i almost puked lel

Sn4ke_911

I heard it was good, i may give it a try.

Yeah, that's the reason why i started watching it. I heard it's one of the best animes in years.

The annoying thing is i don't understand japanese and there is a lot of talking in this anime so i have to read the subtitles all the time :/ but i guess that's part of watching animu, right LD? :p

Guess i should continue watching the anime called "Monster". It's pretty good, i'm on episode 6 right now.

I heard it was good, i may give it a try.

Same! I've watched a few anime recently, and that was on my list. Actually, I believe the director's name is Kojima! XD

Yeah, that's the reason why i started watching it. I heard it's one of the best animes in years.

The annoying thing is i don't understand japanese and there is a lot of talking in this anime so i have to read the subtitles all the time :/ but i guess that's part of watching animu, right LD? :p

Hahaha! Yup! Watching certain episodes of Kill LA Kill was damn near impossible... XD

Sn4ke_911

Same! I've watched a few anime recently, and that was on my list. Actually, I believe the director's name is Kojima! XD

Hahaha! Yup! Watching certain episodes of Kill LA Kill was damn near impossible... XD

May i ask what is your favorite anime good sir? you seem a bit of an expert to me ;)

May i ask what is your favorite anime good sir? you seem a bit of an expert to me ;)

Heh! :-D Hmm... Good question! Boring answer: Cowboy Bebop. But I've watched some pretty good ones recently such as PSYCHO-PASS and Terror in Resonance -- I'd say those are some of my recent favorites!

Sn4ke_911

Heh! :-D Hmm... Good question! Boring answer: Cowboy Bebop. But I've watched some pretty good ones recently such as PSYCHO-PASS and Terror in Resonance -- I'd say those are some of my recent favorites!

Wow so many people say Cowboy Bebop. Hmm... i really need to watch this some day.

Oh PSYCHO-PASS, yeah i was wondering where the animu girl from your previous avatar is from, then i saw a PP thread and thought wait a minute that's the girl from LD's avatar haha.

Thanks man :)

I love Cowboy Bebop. At first, I thought it had no character development whatsoever and I felt empty, but boy was I wrong.

Can anyone explain what makes Cowboy Bebop so good?

I wish I had the MGS collection on PC, seriously that would be too awesome.

Wow so many people say Cowboy Bebop. Hmm... i really need to watch this some day.

Oh PSYCHO-PASS, yeah i was wondering where the animu girl from your previous avatar is from, then i saw a PP thread and thought wait a minute that's the girl from LD's avatar haha.

Go watch Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo right fucking now. Holy shit how have you not seen those two masterpieces? Fuck monster, go watch the
glorious English dubs
of SC and Cowboy Bebop and SPACE DANDY right fucking now.

Sn4ke_911

Sn4ke did you really start watching Monster because I started watching it?

No sir, I didn't even know you are watching it. What episode are you in? do you like it so far?

Sn4ke_911

I wish I had the MGS collection on PC, seriously that would be too awesome.

Go watch Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo right fucking now. Holy shit how have you not seen those two masterpieces? Fuck monster, go watch the
glorious English dubs
of SC and Cowboy Bebop and SPACE DANDY right fucking now.

Man yeah, i really need to watch those animes.

Thanks BRRRROTHER!!!

I'm at episode 6 too XD

CREEPY!

WAT? really? oh wow haha.

JayEH

Just watched the first episode and the English dub is ok so you could do that if you want.

The characters are well done and it has amazing writing. It's only 25 episodes I think so it doesn't overstay its welcome. I highly recommend the English dub since it is really good. You'll be humming the theme song the moment you hear it. So good.

It's the best anime I've watched (though I haven't seen many :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom