• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lernaean

Banned
tumblr_n9ahjp6K4M1qap126o1_400.gif

CIPHER SENT US TO HELL, BUT WE'RE GOING EVEN DEEPER.

Looool!

IT'S REAL. IT FUCKING HAS TO BE. I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT. FUCK ME. TORA, GET IN HERE. I NEED THIS GAME IN MY FUCKING ASS.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Lerny approved post!

Looool!

Lerny approved post!

:lol :lol :lol :lol BROTHER!!!!!!!! This is the game we deserve in our ass!

that's some beautiful work Love

tCyJra5.gif

Thanks so much, BROTHER!!!!!!!!

How do you expect me to sleep now?

I know they won't announce anything this late/early in the day , but it's all ogre now m8, can't sleep.

FUCK IT. STAY UP. UNTIL THEY ANNOUNCE IT. OUR DEATHS ARE ON YOUR HANDS, TORA!

Palpable

"I think it's time..." could mean anything.

Maybe he means he thinks it's time to go take a shit, to go eat, to play some games, to go to the store, to play some fiddles, etc. Who knows!

Lernaean

Banned

Maybe he means he thinks it's time to go take a shit, to go eat, to play some games, to go to the store, to play some fiddles, etc. Who knows!

Absolutely. But I personally wouldn't tweet if i was about to take a shit.
I know people who would though.

he thinks it's time...
to troll us all about the release date because he knows LD will retweet anything Vague and or hype inducing.

Okay guys, last post for now. I gathered some names. If anyone on this list doesn't want to get mention, quote this and tell that you don't want to.

Also if someone who is not on this list isn't mentioned but wants to be part of the story, just quote this and tell that you want to be part of it.

JayEH
Love Deterrence
Jimmyfenix
Fancy Clown
Lernaean
Para11ax
Salaadin
NoctisVsStar
System Error
Rean
Gnome Scat
Rajang
raven777
GreyOcelot
BanditoMac
Spongeboba
Sheriff_Battlesnake
brau
Pinewood
PrinceOfWhatever
Chinner
Vally
Sn4ke_911
Dawg
Xpike
-Deimos
Timeaisis
SargerusBR
tryagainlater
Skullface
Rogue Agent
Nibel
Nightengale
Akiller
Screaming Meat
Death Metalist
FantasticMrFoxdie
ToraShiro
Infinity Patriot
sexyelder
Shy
RoyaleDuke
Opto
Jindrax
Alienous
hammertomb
TheBoss1
Graphics Horse
strafer
SJRB
Mifec
Batzi

JayEH

Okay guys, last post for now. I gathered some names. If anyone on this list doesn't want to get mention, quote this and tell and you don't want to.

Also if someone who is not on this list isn't mentioned but wants to be part of the story, just quote this and tell that you want to be part of it.

Might want to take Tora off. I also hadn't realized how big the community has gotten.

raven777

Okay guys, last post for now. I gathered some names. If anyone on this list doesn't want to get mention, quote this and tell that you don't want to.

Sorry for my ignorance but what is this list about?

Mifec

DON'T DO IT! [regret intensifies]
I'm still alive Boss.

I fully approve of being added here, good luck. (not sarcasm)

Furyous

I hope this question does not offend anyone. It is not my intention to derail discussion with this reply and subsequent question, so I apologize if I offend anyone in advance.

What's the rumored release date for TPP? They keep saying first quarter 2015 but where's the advertising? You'd think a game of this size receives the Ass Creed marketing push but then again it's Metal Gear and helmed by the gawd Hideo Kojima. Does anyone know how much this game needs to sell to break even?

Please don't invade my game bros when this game launches.

JayEH

I hope this question does not offend anyone. It is not my intention to derail discussion with this reply and subsequent question, so I apologize if I offend anyone in advance.

What's the rumored release date for TPP? They keep saying first quarter 2015 but where's the advertising? You'd think a game of this size receives the Ass Creed marketing push but then again it's Metal Gear and helmed by the gawd Hideo Kojima. Does anyone know how much this game needs to sell to break even?

There is no rumored date anymore. We've lost all hope. When it finally does release in 1984 I'm sure it will sell like hot cakes.

I don't make any promised when it comes to invasions.

B9d2SCFCQAAeNn-.jpg

Kojima's trying to sell shit, but it ain't MGSV.

lol, never change, Love.

/DEAD

HAHAHAHA! :lol :lol :lol

Not offending anyone, mate! No idea, sadly. ;_; Join Outer GAF and invade with your fellow Diamond Dawgs!

I love Love Deterrence's cuhraaazyness
and lewdness.

Nice work, Rovu!I would put "Big Boss" instead of Naked Snake.

Geoff is Lying
re
again.

Hahahaha! Thanks so much for all the support, brother! You would be a great onii-chan for Ryuko!!!! (I will do Big Boss name of possible, but no health bar with his name sadly)!

"2"

I feel like LD is taking extra doses of Koji Puffs in Batzi's absense.

Every thread needs a Batzi.

Para11ax... You say there's only room for one Batzi. No... the world is better off... without Batzis...

leuhkikcskn4.gif

*Salutes Batzi's grave* ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom