• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't the Sony event this week NYC? would be awesome if i could get an invite ;_;

Are you the drunk who the Knicks owner hates?
leuhkikcskn4.gif

i'm expecting some horrible cover just like GZ, they should just lgo with the shinkowa artwork instead of trying to appeal to the western dude bro demographic. I'm still mad they removed Kaz.

I'm expecting that to be the cover with TPP BB and ocelot. didn't someone say they only removed kaz because western audiences didn't like him in PW or some nonsense?

eitherway, even though it's very similar to the GZ cover (which i don't like), i like that as the cover. it has more style and personality than the GZ cover (and the MGS4 cover). and just do reversible shinkawa art to make the die-hards happy. and then the PS4 icon can be the V/! pic that sn4ke has as an avatar

Are you the drunk who the Knicks owner hates?
leuhkikcskn4.gif

notic is actually james dolen. he's going to buy his way into the event

What if.. I'm james Dolan on Gaf..

FISHER FEEDS MELO'S AST ON FG%
AND BAD SHOTS MUST BE TAKEN TO FUEL THE LOSS
BETTER MANAGEMENT IS THE ONLY WAY TO REPENT
RENOUNCE WHAT MADE KNICKS LOSE (WORDS THAT KILL)
WOULD YOU PASS ME THE BALL
WITH THE OFFENSE SO STILL, IT MAKES ME BELIEVE
THE KNICKS NEVER WIN, CAN'T WASH THIS TRIANGLE OFFENSE OFF OF OUR COACHING STAFF
LET THE NBA LAUGH US OFF, IT'S JUST MEANS TO AN END
OUR SALVATION LIES (IN DOLAN'S SINS), BEYOND THE TRUTH
LET THE GARDEN SUFFER NOW

Choomp

Banned
FISHER FEEDS MELO'S AST ON FG%
AND BAD SHOTS MUST BE TAKEN TO FUEL THE LOSS
BETTER MANAGEMENT IS THE ONLY WAY TO REPENT
RENOUNCE WHAT MADE KNICKS LOSE (WORDS THAT KILL)
WOULD YOU PASS ME THE BALL
WITH THE OFFENSE SO STILL, IT MAKES ME BELIEVE
THE KNICKS NEVER WIN, CAN'T WASH THIS TRIANGLE OFFENSE OFF OF OUR COACHING STAFF
LET THE NBA LAUGH US OFF, IT'S JUST MEANS TO AN END
OUR SALVATION LIES (IN DOLAN'S SINS), BEYOND THE TRUTH
LET THE GARDEN SUFFER NOW

tumblr_n6zrqi1K8N1qhu4p2o8_r1_400.gif

gsYzyFp.png

Thanks for all of the input and advice guys. Going to watch Better Call Saul and then knock out MGS2 and MGS3 in the Canonical Games list.

BEvLp1P.png

Good stuff LD!!

I've simply convinced myself that we won't hear anything until E3, that way I can be shocked if it is announced earlier. There are some great games to play in the interim! And I am all over the CE if it gets announced. Maybe an OST included?

Though that makes me wonder about the music of TPP. I've never thought much about it, but I'm curious to what the music will be like. I loved MGS2's soundtrack, with the more electro, up-tempo beats (listening to this without the screech of the Rays is almost criminal). But also really dug MGS3's more percussive, smooth orchestra vibe in most areas.

Hell, thinking about it now, I don't think there's any music that stands out for me in Ground Zeroes. I couldn't tell you what the Alert music was until I listened to this video just now. Hoping there will be some memorable ambient music in some places at least.

BEvLp1P.png

Good stuff LD!!

I've simply convinced myself that we won't hear anything until E3, that way I can be shocked if it is announced earlier. There are some great games to play in the interim! And I am all over the CE if it gets announced. Maybe an OST included?

Though that makes me wonder about the music of TPP. I've never thought much about it, but I'm curious to what the music will be like. I loved MGS2's soundtrack, with the more electro, up-tempo beats (listening to this without the screech of the Rays is almost criminal). But also really dug MGS3's more percussive, smooth orchestra vibe in most areas.

Hell, thinking about it now, I don't think there's any music that stands out for me in Ground Zeroes. I couldn't tell you what the Alert music was until I listened to this video just now. Hoping there will be some memorable ambient music in some places at least.

Thank you, brother!! Yes, I am positive we get an arranged soundtrack or something, no question!

FFXV ep duscae next month
BPw7TG_CEAA7RGt.jpg

Agh! Yeah, should be great!!

I'll just remind you guys that Kojima did have a tweet E3 saying "See you next year" :/

BRUH, WHAT DOES THAT RAD TWEET MEAN?!

IS IT HAPPENING?!?!?!?!?!

tumblr_mgqp1gkmst1ry16sjjh.gif

I just woke up to check this thread. But I won't post for now. I need to get to serious work now.
leuhkikcskn4.gif
leuhkikcskn4.gif
leuhkikcskn4.gif

One question though. Love Deterrence, great work with this but there's way too much Gray Fox in the Big Boss picture.
leuhkikcskn4.gif

What could that tweet even mean? Is Keighley involved in anything upcoming? GDC?

Robin Atkin Downes ordered a pizza. He thinks it's time for the pizza guy to show up.

I just woke up to check this thread. But I won't post for now. I need to get to serious work now.
leuhkikcskn4.gif
leuhkikcskn4.gif
leuhkikcskn4.gif

One question though. Love Deterrence, great work with this but there's way too much Gray Fox in there.
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Hahahahaha! :lol :lol Thanks, brother! YOU WOKE UP FOR THE PERFECT HYPE STORM!

2015-02-0902_38_08-hi2ju3r.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom