• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinewood

inb4 people PMing me where I buy my sextoys lol.

Now I know whos name I will mention if I see one of those threads in OT again
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

brau

Next thing you know we'll get an article saying "DECOY OCTOPUS CONFIRMED!? Lead designer ToraShiro says he will be portraying the iconic character in this year's installment."

You should prbly start a thread now, with this info. I am sure Tora will back you up with his exec powers.

Thanks, all of you! (。◕‿‿◕。)

What did I just read

The sad truth of Outer GAF..

You should!!!! Get into Naughty Dawgs Part 2: Dongs of Liberty!

I prepared already stuff for Naughty Dawgs Part 2! Probably coming tommorow, definitely much sooner than today.

Welp, that didn't take long.

Dawg pls.

leuhkikcskn4.gif

2015-02-1019_43_01-ney6uq4.png

This is killing me! (ಠ‿ಠ)
So the first piece SE wrote was MGS-Gaf 3 and 1. Next is MGS-Gaf 2?

Forget about that. He needs to write about the spanking that Konami gave ToraShiro this week.

What?

Polygon is already on it.

ToraShiro: Just finished MGSV. It's still in development so there's this bug that doesn't display the game's clear time properly. Said my total play time was about a minute.

Polygon: Gone in 60 Seconds? Komami President ToraShiro claims Metal Gear Solid 5 can be cleared in less than a minute.

JayEH

Polygon is already on it.

"In an exclusive interview, high ranking Konami executive ToraShiro has revealed a new character in the Metal Gear universe: Dildo Ocelot. Dildo Ocelot seems to be a clone of Revolver Ocelot but uses dildos as his preferred weapon of choice."

(Follow the link for more.)

Nvzman

Thanks, all of you! (。◕‿‿◕。)

The sad truth of Outer GAF..

I prepared already stuff for Naughty Dawgs Part 2! Probably coming tommorow, definitely much sooner than today.

This is killing me! (ಠ‿ಠ)

What?
can I be in on this avatar thing, I'm a poster on here too and made 3 videos of MGSGAF

brau

"In an exclusive interview, high ranking Konami executive ToraShiro has revealed a new character in the Metal Gear universe: Dildo Ocelot. Dildo Ocelot seems to be a clone of Revolver Ocelot but uses dildos as his preferred weapon of choice."

The link took me to a censored version. Darn it.

7EyZiS1.png

Choomp

Banned
Do you?

DO YOU?!

Yeah, you probably do. It's a great community with a lot of original content...

if you can call it that.

I went to sleep reading a rendition of "sins of the father" about the Knicks, woke up, read the thread to see a weird ass erotica thing about the community

Yea, yes I goddamn do

/DEAD
I'm both glad and worried I wasn't included in the first part of the fanfic.

You're the biggest Naughty Dawg of all those Naughty Dawg. Prepare, for that time when your story will be told.

can I be in on this avatar thing, I'm a poster on here too and made 3 videos of MGSGAF

Sure thing. Going to add you in the starring list, atleast in part 2. Not sure if you'll get mentioned in part 2, because I get this feline that there might be more parts than just 2. (ಠ‿ಠ)

I assume the next story will be called MGS-Gaf 2: Sweet Pains of Liberty?

Not sure. Though once all parts are finished I'm gonna make a full version to let it look a bit nice. Make things bold and stuff like that. And apparently I think I rushed too much with the Naughty Dawgs logo.

I went to sleep reading a rendition of "sins of the father" about the Knicks, woke up, read the thread to see a weird ass erotica thing about the community

Yea, yes I goddamn do

I'll include you aswell!

Lernaean

Banned
System Error, i hope my absence from part one means that I'll be part of the largest partouze in Outer GAF history, and that you haven't forgot about me :p

Yes, i used the french word because Mistral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom