• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Writing some dirty fan fiction are we? I'm down with that.

I've overseen you. You'll be included as well.

System Error, i hope my absence from part one means that I'll be part of the largest partouze in Outer GAF history, and that you haven't forgot about me :p

Yes, i used the french word because Mistral.

Bet your funky booty on it!

Don't worry guys I got more exclusive screens.

uDpDgY0.png

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Spoiler for part 2:
Dildo Ocelot is going to make a return.

I guess I should be happy I'm not in the fanfic. lulz

yet

Timeaisis

This thread...has changed. It's no longer about Metal Gear, Kojima or video games. It's an endless series of insanity, produced by members and memes. This thread, and its production of crazy, has become a well-oiled machine. This thread has changed.

MGS-GAF tagged posters carry MGS tagged memes, use MGS tagged language. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their crazy as they salivate for the release date announcement. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Thread control. Nothing is monitored, and nothing is kept under control. This thread has changed. The age of hype has become the age of insanity. All in the name of averting catastrophe from hype of mass destruction. And he who controls the thread, controls history. This thread has changed. When the thread is under total crazy, insanity... becomes routine.

Anyone that quotes with Arrested Development is alright in my book.
We should be friends!

We are next door neighbors on the starring list of our recent erotic debut. I think that SOLID-ifies it. Heh. heh heh. Solid.

I'd glad my extraordinarily limited editing skills were put to use. It was really difficult editing it at work. I didn't want my coworkers to think I like plump man butt.

Mifec

This thread...has changed. It's no longer about Metal Gear, Kojima or video games. It's an endless series of insanity, produced by members and memes. This thread, and its production of crazy, has become a well-oiled machine. This thread has changed.

MGS-GAF tagged posters carry MGS tagged memes, use MGS tagged language. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their crazy as they salivate for the release date announcement. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Thread control. Nothing is monitored, and nothing is kept under control. This thread has changed. The age of hype has become the age of insanity. All in the name of averting catastrophe from hype of mass destruction. And he who controls the thread, controls history. This thread has changed. When the thread is under total crazy, insanity... becomes routine.

Memes are the DNA of MGS-GAF's soul.

RG0BS1U.gif

brau

We are next door neighbors on the starring list of our recent erotic debut. I think that SOLID-ifies it. Heh. heh heh. Solid.

I'd glad my extraordinarily limited editing skills were put to use. It was really difficult editing it at work. I didn't want my coworkers to think I like plump man butt.

LOL. I am sure they will understand if you link them to that tumbler page anonymously. Hey.. it might be that ice breaker topic you were looking for if anything.

I get worried sometimes when i edit pics too.
But its for the greater good.

blame Kojima for the lack of news.

Choomp

Banned
System Error's a legend in the eyes of those who live on Outer GAF. That's why he's gonna handle this fanfic series himself. I suspect he'll become very familiar with waifus and hentai as he goes through his journey.

LOL. I am sure they will understand if you link them to that tumbler page anonymously. Hey.. it might be that ice breaker topic you were looking for if anything.

I get worried sometimes when i edit pics too.
But its for the greater good.

There hasn't been a post in 9 months. I have anonymously requested the Tumblr owner for the page info so I can take his mantel.

Now we wait.

Lernaean

Banned
One of my friend's uploaded a close encounter from MGSV

http://youtu.be/qQ_cJ9xVEjQ

The flying tank is inches away from killing me. So close.

I say WOW!

blame Kojima for the lack of news.

System Error's a legend in the eyes of those who live on Outer GAF. That's why he's gonna handle this fanfic series himself. I suspect he'll become very familiar with waifus and hentai as he goes through his journey.

Yup, you need to spend more time here. You are a good fit.

The pages ahead are under total System Error control. Metal Gear discussion's been missing for ten pages-- not much time left!

Yup, you need to spend more time here. You are a good fit.

Put that release date behind you and return with Part 2. That's how Batzi would want it.

:D I guess I'm too much familiar with this stuff.

Fun fact, yesterday I got followed by this

I don't have any idea why but as that happend I laughed probably more than I should have.
And followed back

The pages ahead are under total System Error control. Metal Gear discussion's been missing for ten pages-- not much time left!

Put that release date behind you and return with Part 2. That's how Batzi would want it.

33e20aa.png

I'm afraid it's been 9 years since the versus announcement..literally

For some of you I didn't found a good tag. That's why I gave most of you single words to build some sentences. To be honest. I feel a bit ashamed of that. :/
Hopefully I can fix that until the full version.

:D I guess I'm too much familiar with this stuff.

Fun fact, yesterday I got followed by this

I don't have any idea why but as that happend I laughed probably more than I should have.
And followed back

For some of you I didn't found a good tag. That's why I gave most of you single words to build some sentences. To be honest. I feel a bit ashamed of that. :/
Hopefully I can fix that until the full version.

I chuckled I just got a weird moany quote from before. But to be honest it's not like I have much of an identity here yet. I just show up from 8AM - 5PM Central then vanish.

Edit: DERG IT, I went and double posted again.

JayEH

Have i been dreaming all this time?

You played too much Kingdom Hearts before going to sleep and Tetsuya Nomura invaded your dreams. He tied you down to your bed with zippers and belt buckles. He planted an idea of a game called Versus XIII into your head. How can you think a game called Versus XIII would exist? Who would name a game "Versus" without a MP component?

Lucky for you, your dreams became reality and all the ideas planted in you by Mr. Nomura would become the basis for FF XV.

brau

I chuckled I just got a weird moany quote from before. But to be honest it's not like I have much of an identity here yet. I just show up from 8AM - 5PM Central then vanish.

pft... you'll be fine. I am here from EST time 6am till 6pm and dissapear too... sometimes i check on the evening on my tablet, but don't really bother posting. On the weekends i might lurk but never post, or rarely, and i do ok. Or i think i do.

I am alright... right guys?

Edit: DERG IT, I went and double posted again.

Don't worry. Everyone who has a "generic" tag, get's a personal one
after I stalked all of your posts.

pft... you'll be fine. I am here from EST time 6am till 6pm and dissapear too... sometimes i check on the evening on my tablet, but don't really bother posting. On the weekends i might lurk but never post, or rarely, and i do ok. Or i think i do.

I am alright... right guys?

Don't worry. Everyone who has a "generic" tag, get's a personal one
after I stalked all of your posts.

I'm not complaining one bit. I freaking love this place.

Here, I'll save you some time. My posts are all about Metal Gear, Gurren Lagann, getting drunk too often, and The Beatles.

You played too much Kingdom Hearts before going to sleep and Tetsuya Nomura invaded your dreams. He tied you down to your bed with zippers and belt buckles. He planted an idea of a game called Versus XIII into your head. How can you think a game called Versus XIII would exist? Who would name a game "Versus" without a MP component?

Lucky for you, your dreams became reality and all the ideas planted in you by Mr. Nomura would become the basis for FF XV.

NoctisVsStar "A Gaffer Deprived From His Dreams"

Never seen that Gurren Lagann. Is it any good? i know the character that is often cosplayed...

It's extremely self aware, campy, over the top, and slightly convoluted. Like Metal Gear!

But yeah, it plays on a lot of tropes while kind of being the most tropey it can. Very flashy, great animation, but if you weren't into anime I'd never suggest it as an intro. You kind of have to know what you're chuckling at. But under that campiness is a huge cast of dynamic characters and a plot that keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole way through.

At the end of the day I'd say it's for a specific type of viewer, but it's part of my holy trifecta of entertainment love. MGS, Beatles, GL. Praise.

brau

It's extremely self aware, campy, over the top, and slightly convoluted. Like Metal Gear!

But yeah, it plays on a lot of tropes while kind of being the most tropey it can. Very flashy, great animation, but if you weren't into anime I'd never suggest it as an intro. You kind of have to know what you're chuckling at. But under that campiness is a huge cast of dynamic characters and a plot that keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole way through.

At the end of the day I'd say it's for a specific type of viewer, but it's part of my holy trifecta of entertainment love. MGS, Beatles, GL. Praise.

I used to follow a lot of anime. But no more. The only one i still follow is One Piece.

Other ones that i was big into was Ippo, Onizuka, Full Metal Panic... and so on. Wanted to get into some of the new ones, but they are too random sometimes. Kill La Kill, way to out there, and i like FLCL. lol.

I'll have to look into that one tho, and see. The last anime i tried watching was Space Dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom