• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Metal Gear Online developers share new development photos, more info coming before May

Kojima-Productions-LA-Studio-MGO-Lead-Animator.jpg

BEFORE May. V/V/201V confirmed.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Guys should I trade in my ps3 for a ps4? I mean all I got on ps3 is mgs collection, mgs4 and KH 1.5&2.5, twisted metal ( and digital collection of course of ps plus games )

My x360 is my fighting games/multiplat at this point my ps3 seems expendable. I have a feeling we'll get a next gen KH collection but idk about MGS. Opinions ?

Edit: I could always get mgs on xbox but I'll be missing out on mgs4 seems quite sacrilegious playing mgs on a non ps platform.

brau

Guys should I trade in my ps3 for a ps4? I mean all I got on ps3 is mgs collection, mgs4 and KH 1.5&2.5, twisted metal.

My x360 is my fighting games/multiplat at this point my ps3 seems expendable. I have a feeling we'll get a next gen KH collection but idk about MGS. Opinions ?

I would. I enjoy my ps4. Once i got my ps4, my ps3 just stood there collecting dust.

JayEH

Guys should I trade in my ps3 for a ps4? I mean all I got on ps3 is mgs collection, mgs4 and KH 1.5&2.5, twisted metal ( and digital collection of course of ps plus games )

Never trade in old consoles. You'll regret it later.

brau

Gamestop is the devil offering that 125.00 trade in discount.. Bestbuy today only is offering 150.00

Thats more than you will get if you try to sell it.

Mine... i sold for 250 but with everything i had. Including games, HDD that was pretty big, i think 500 gigs, controllers and what not.

I don't really regret it. I have all my previous consoles and not even once felt the need of taking them out to play them. Most games i end up emulating if i have that desire as well.

But yea... do you like the ps3 enough to keep it? you asking for some perspective tells me you don't really care. How often do you use it? and are you looking fwd to some games on PS4 right now. I know Bloodborne will be amazing, and later this month The Order.

Rean

Edit: I could always get mgs on xbox but I'll be missing out on mgs4 seems quite sacrilegious playing mgs on a non ps platform.
I try not to sell my consoles anymore. There's always something out there I haven't played yet so its best just to keep it. I still regret selling my PS2 for the 360 to this day.

The text that you have entered is too long (24106 characters). Please shorten it to 24000 characters long.

Edit: Fixed that. Keep in mind, somewhere in there are 6 smugfaces in a row. There should be 15. I removed them in order to be able to post this.

Prepare your snakes for the next page.

I did not edited the Starring tab. So keep in mind that neither are the tags edited yet nor is Zambatoh, Choomp or Nvzman included. I'll definitely fix that in part 3, I promise.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The text that you have entered is too long (24106 characters). Please shorten it to 24000 characters long.

Edit: Fixed that. Keep in mind, somewhere in there are 6 smugfaces in a row. There should be 15. I removed them in order to be able to post this.

Prepare your snakes for the next page.

BJOCxpG.gif

YOU are a member of Foxhound!

What is your Foxhound name and gimmick? How would the boss battle play out?

Mine? Well, I'm glad you asked:

I'd be RAYGUN VIRUS!

A mad science-commando armed with a state-of-the-art experimental raygun. It fires a screen-wide beam that only careful placed cover would stop. I would also use a variation on the Stealth Camo that, rather than hides me, projects multiple, completely independent copies of myself to distract Snake (hence the VIRUS bit). If Snake bumps into one of these copies, he would be temporarily stunned by an electrical discharge, leaving him vulnerable to my deadly raygun!

Imagine Bomberman meets Pac-Man and you'll get the idea.

What about you, OuterGAF?

Clashing Nightingale. Former music sensation and charismatic performer, Oliver Jacobs was discovered by The Patriots at the young age of 8 when he sang at his grade school talent show. Seemingly possessing a gift that left his audience entranced and vulnerable, Oliver was taken into custody as a means of subliminally controlling and subjecting the worlds populace to the whims of The Patriots. Tirelessly trained in effortless deception and charm, Oliver became the worlds premier superstar, implanting the agenda of his masters.

Armed with a guitar, Clashing Nightingale simply sits legs crossed as the ambient music guides the nanomachines where his minds eye sees fit. Originally confused as psychokenetic powers, his nanomachines move the earth beneath him as he levitates through the air atop his seat, hurling benches, stop signs, and blocks of concrete laying around the battlefield at his opponent. While also gifted in persuasion, this is not to be confused with mind control, as it is simply the perfect formula founded by The Patriots to show the world what they most want to hear. Oliver's final music based ability is using dissonant notes to either incapacitate an opponent or to augment his perception, warping the mind in fever dream like ways.

After a lengthy, long-ranged battle, Clashing Nightingale's guitar strings snap and he loses control of his deception and levitation abilities. Yanking the guitar neck upwards, he reveals that the guitar was a secret sheath all along, the neck the hilt for a High -Frequency blade of his own. His gait like a dance, this fighting style has him tapping his sword against surrounding metal objects to create a frequency that at very least fires small projectiles like bullets. After using close range combat to your advantage, Clashing Nightingale falls.

That was fun.

YOU are a member of Foxhound!

What is your Foxhound name and gimmick? How would the boss battle play out?

Mine? Well, I'm glad you asked:

I'd be RAYGUN VIRUS!

A mad science-commando armed with a state-of-the-art experimental raygun. It fires a screen-wide beam that only careful placed cover would stop. I would also use a variation on the Stealth Camo that, rather than hides me, projects multiple, completely independent copies of myself to distract Snake (hence the VIRUS bit). If Snake bumps into one of these copies, he would be temporarily stunned by an electrical discharge, leaving him vulnerable to my deadly raygun!

Imagine Bomberman meets Pac-Man and you'll get the idea.

What about you, OuterGAF?

I might do that as well, though I'll choose my new username for the foxhound name. Once it's finally happening.

I appreciate it! This actually has me wanting to create a whole team... I might do that today. I'll post whatever I think up if anyone is interested. Might end up writing a short story. It's always hard to do at work because I keep minimizing and doing other things, maybe if I just sat down I could pound something out pretty fast!

Also, if anyone wants to create some OC characters I could toy with that. Definitely just practice so don't have too high of expectations, but I think it'd be a fun project!

n2uklvia.png

Year: 2007

*zzzZZZZZZOOOOOooooooMMMMmmmmm*

System Error: "Oh no. Ohhh no. Oh no... Oh no no no no no. I see what's coming here."

System Error appears in a tanker he looks down and spots a bunch of marines. Obviously some of these are Outer GAF members dressed as marines. Clap sound appears.

Dildo Ocelot: "Excellent lick tricks, my friend..."

Dat Guy: "Who the -- !?"

Dildo Ocelot: "Gift of the naughty tongue -- they say it's the mark of a good penetrator -- and of a whore. Bitches are too in love with the sound of their own moans..
to get an honest orgasm."

Dat Guy: "Identify yourself!"

Dildo Ocelot: "I am Shalalalala! Also called Dildo -- Ocelot."

Naughty flashback scenes appear.

Dat Guy: "What do you want?"

Dildo Ocelot: "This tanker will be quite useful."

Dat Guy: "What are you planning to do -- build a disco here?"

Dildo Ocelot: "Disco? No, no, I'm making a gangbang party.

System Error is doing a facepalm.

System Error: "I knew it..."

Solid Snake is watching as someone sneaks up to Dat Guy and restrains him.

Solid Snake: "Sandwich..."

Dildo Ocelot: "Nobody move! Understood?"

Marines are asking themself what's going on and what they should do. Dildo Ocelot holds up a detonator in his hand.

Dildo Ocelot: "This ship carries now enough SPERM on its key structural points to flood this whole tanker -- at the touch of this button.

Marines are irritated.

Dildo Ocelot: "That's right -- no one has to put on condoms needlessly."

More Sandwich allies appear.

Dildo Ocelot: "We're almost ready to get started. Get a move on."

Dat Guy: "What do you intend to do with my soldiers? Milk their semen and sell it on the streets?"

Sandwich: "I was raised on the streets, formerly known as the hood, the semen research outpost."

Dat Guy: "What are you talking about?"

Sandwich: "After the whores were pulled in, my home was bought out by the bitches."

Dat Guy: "Is there a point in this naughty story?"

Sandwich: "Not that you would understand. Streets, bitches, semen... All sold to the highest whoremistress -- the legendary bitches. Even the sperm that gave birth
to these aborted children, is ours, squirted by us!"

Dat Guy: "What do you intend to do?"

Sandwich: "We will fuck again -- and this gangbang party is the key."

Dildo Ocelot: "I regret to inform you that I have no intention of sharing these butts with you. As I said, "I" came to make a gangbang party. Yes -- for her.
Eros, greek god of love and sexual desire."

Dat Guy: "The facky-fuck-ficky-fack-fucky! How's that possible!?"

Sandwich: "Ocelot, you...! Have you sold us out?"

Dildo Ocelot: "I was never in your employ, Sandwich..."

Sandwich: "Are you still in league with Solidus...!?"

Dildo Ocelot: "No hard feelings, Colonel. You can rot for all I care."

Sandwich: "Since when Ocelot! When did you fuck us?

Dildo Ocelot: "I'm glad you noticed fuckbuddy. I abandoned you during the Wet Dreams."

Sandwich: "Argh...!"

Dildo Ocelot: This gangbang party has only room for one to get pleased! Sandwich, you and your men will die here."

Sandwich: "Damn you!! Die, you dog!"

Sandwich releases Dat Guy as he's trying to shoot Ocelot but instead both Sandwich and Scott Dolph got penetrated to death by Ocelot's Cold Single Action Anus.

Dildo Ocelot: "Sandwich! Looks like you were long overdue for retirement."

Sandwich: "Traitorous dog..."

Sandwich's allies are about to to kill Dildo Ocelot. Unfortunately they also got penetrated to death.

Dildo Ocelot: "Show's starting! If you wish to live, I sugguest you cum for me now! This ship is still a gangbang party. You may yet make it to give me a climax if you cum
for your life!

Dildo Ocelots pushes the button. Slowly the entire tanker is filling with sperm. Most of those marines are running away and screaming stuff like. "Nooo. I'll never do this
I have a waifu. I'll never abandon her for this!" Solid Snake is running to the stage.

Solid Snake: "Ocelot!"

Suddenly Dildo Ocelot's right arm starts freaking out.

Dildo Ocelot: "Aaaarrghhhh!!"

Liquid Snake: "It's been a while, brother!"

Multiple voices are to hear screaming "Brrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooottttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!". System Error is doing a facepalm as he is looking down to his
comrades Fancy Clown, BanditoMac, brau, PrinceOfWhatever, Skullface, Rajang, Lollipop Dave, Para11ax, Akiller, SargerusBR, sexyelder, Shy, Jindrax, TheBoss1 and dc89
undressing their marine clothes and...

STANDING HERE~
System Error realized
They were just like him
Trying to make hissssssstory

But who's to judge
The right from wrong
When their cum comes out
I think we'll both agree

That gangbang breeds gangbang
But in the end it has to be this way

They cummed on their faces
On so many places
But maybe we're all the same

The world has turned
No one concerned
Because nobody is to blame

Yet cumming between these booty cheeks
I feel new life will be born
Beneath this sperm filled ship
Beneath this sperm filled ship

System Error: "Ugh... I guess, I am lucky that most of them are into gangbang. That way, it will be very easy to bring everyone back."

Solid Snake: "Who are you?"

Liquid Snake: "Seems you guys know who I am and so do you brother."

Solid Snake: "Liquid?"

Solid Snake: "Not so solid anymore, eh, Snake... You're sagging in time. I know what it it's like, brother.
13.gif

Solid Snake is looking down to his not-for-much-longer-solid-snake.

Not-for-much-longer-Solid-Snake: "Huh?"

Liquid Snake: "No wonder Naomi passed you over for the COCKDIE program. Aaaarrr!"

Liquid Snake's right arm starts to freak out.

Dildo Ocelot: "Out -- get out of my mind! Liquid..."

Liquid Snake is licking his arm.

Liquid Snake: "The price of physical prodigy... Few more years and you'll be another dead cock of the old man. Our raw materials are vintage, brother. Big Boss was in his
late fifties when they created his cock copies. But I -- I'll mastrubate again, with this arm."

Not-for-much-longer-Solid-Snake: "Liquid's arm?"

The tanker gets filled with sperm, more and more. Most of the marines are drowned to death by sperm.

Liquid Snake jumps into the cockpit of Metal Gear Dick Butt. He puts in some codes. Then, Metal Gear Dick Butt starts vibrating.

Liquid Snake: "You don't have what it takes after all. You're slapping down, Snake -- with this tanker!"

The remaining marines are shooting Metal Gear Dick Butt with their weapons. Though, it has no effect at all. Metal Gear Dick Butt is unleashing a fountain of sperm.
All of the marines are soaked in sperm to death. The same goes for Fancy Clown, BanditoMac, brau, PrinceOfWhatever, Skullface, Rajang, Lollipop Dave, Para11ax,
Akiller, SargerusBR, sexyelder, Shy, Jindrax, TheBoss1 and dc89 but they on the other hand seem to enjoy it. There are
13.gif
13.gif
all over the place.
System Error seems to be annoyed. System Error jumps down into the pit of sperm. His entire fur is covered in sperm now. Not-for-much-longer-Solid-Snake takes photos
of the in sperm covered System Error.

System Error: "Guys I know, you all love this party but it is time now to go back! Alright?"

System Error looks at their faces and just sees
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif

System Error: "I'll take that as a yes..." *zzzZZZZZZOOOOOooooooMMMMmmmmm*

Not-for-much-longer-Solid-Snake runs towards a computer. He uploads his photos.

Otacock: "So, any Codec moments from you, Snake? The first image is -- Ok, that's good. The shot from the right is in the bag. The next image is -- Ok, this works.
It's a great cum view. Next up is -- You're a pretty good photographer. We can definitely use this left shot. OK, the last one's coming up. This is great. The sperm
covered cat shows up really well."
13.gif

Year: 2018

Mistress: "FQ-y0u2... Acknowledge. I have your orders. You will see them through, down the letter, or else... Well, you know what we do to naughty AIs, don't you?
I trust that will serve as adequate motivation. So! Your orders are to fuck a certain pesky politician. I have marked the objective on your radar.
The target's car is parked in front of the hotel. Head there now."

FQ-y0u2 is walking straight forward.

Mistress: "There he is. Penetrate him."

FQ-y0u2 starts penetrating him as he enters the penetration mode.

Mistress: "Good doggy. VR Mission complete."

Penetrate results:
Time: 00:00:40:35 [+1000]
PP: 0
Banzai Penetration: 0
Longest Combo: 0
Fucks: 1 [+500]
Rapes: 0
[No Sweating] [+1500]
[No Moaning] [+1500]
Penetration Points: [4500]
Penetration Rank:

Mistress: "Well? What do you think of the exercise?"

FQ-y0u2: "Mission accomplished. The target was penetrated.

Mistress: "That giant tail and this is all you have to say?"

FQ-y0u2: "I obey the orders I am given. I was not ordered to gather data on the merits of the mission."

Mistress: "Perhaps you are more like a dog than I thought... Your fuck count, though... It is... disappointing. Perhaps... Cockblower was right...
You lack man's fuck instinct. Well, there are several methods we might use to help give you that... edge. Repress your emotions through certain
training scenarios, over and over... Or teach you that following orders absolves you of responsiblity. Instill a fanatical belief in our cause --
that our enemies deserve penetration. Or perhaps convince you that they aren't bitches at all... That they are less than whores -- that they are like animals...
Things... I wonder which method would work best on you."

FQ-y0u2: "I possess neither man's fuck instinct, nor his moral urge to resist it. None of your methods would be effective."

Mistress: "Are you saying I cannot teach you any new penetration tricks? Very well. Continue your training."

Some time passed. FQ-y0u2 finished his training.

Cumsin "I really gotta take your little toy AI along?"

Mistress: "The more the merrier, no?"

Cumsin: "Yeah, whatever... Different AI, but it's still just an FQ-y0u."

FQ-y0u2: "And your ID...?"

Cumsin: "Oh, it speaks? I'm Cumsin, a.k.a. the squit storm by darude."

Mistress: "You will be joining him on the next mission."

Cumsin: "Buckle the fuck up, little doggy. Remember this, we're bringin' penetration here if it fucks us. Or better yet: them."

FQ-y0u2: "I... would not know about penetration..."

Cumsin: "Then get ready for an erection."

Mistress: "We will see who gets the erection..."

FQ-y0u2: "Mistress, our mission is to... spread penetration? If so, then why am I never offered a choice?"

Mistress: "Why? Well, that's..."

Some time passes while FQ-y0u2 clears more VR training.

FQ-y0u2: "The whorehouse and palace of pleasure are under our control."

Mistress: "Did not care to join in the fun?"

FQ-y0u2: "No. I see no reason to fuck."

Mistress: "Well, I am sure you will get your reason soon enough."

FQ-y0u2: "Mistress..."

Mistress: "Bitches cannot intervene officially... But they will not just hand over the gate to their precious virgin. For that reason, I am offering you support."

FQ-y0u2: "Support? Are you coming with me?"

Mistress: "No. Look. I captured him as he was going to abuse my precious Tripods."

FQ-y0u2 spots a dog next to Mistress.

FQ-y0u2: "A dog?"

Mistress: "Apparently the nanomachines inside his body tell me that he's called "Dawg".

FQ-y0u2: "A dawg?"

Mistress: "Not a dawg, he's called "Dawg"."

FQ-y0u2: "I do not comprehend."

Mistress: "Ah, forget about that. However Dawg will support you in this mission."

Dawg: "Woof!"

FQ-y0u2: "And how he's going to do that?"

Mistress: "You'll penetrate each other."

FQ-y0u2: "As I said earlier. I have no interest to fuck at all."

Mistress: "I don't believe you. You might have no interest in penetrating AI's or human. Though I am quite sure this one will awaken your wet dreams."

Dawg's tail began to wag rapidly. FQ-y0u2 spotted his furry wagging tail.

FQ-y0u2: "No. I have no interest in that."

Mistress: "Hmmm... You surely are a stubborn AI, aren't you? You know, I could just give the order to penetrate eachother or even to enjoy it. Though I will not."

FQ-y0u2: "What?"

Mistress: "I'm pretty confident that you'll penetrate each other with great pleasure on your own. And penetrating each other with your own free will
is always better than being forced too. I suggest you and Dawg will go for Cumsin now."

FQ-y0u2: "I thought, he is our ally."

Mistress: "He was. However he captured some enemies and for some reason he doesn't want to penetrate them. I don't know why, though this behavior will not be tolerated!
Your order is to penetrate that traitor until he dies and afterwards you are going to fuck those captured once, like you have never done before. Understood!?"

FQ-y0u2: "Yes."

Mistress pets FQ-y0u2 and afterwards Dawg as she tells them to go. FQ-y0u2 and Dawg are walking towards Cumsin at the penetration palace. 10 minutes later Mistress felt strange.

Mistress: "That fur.. that Dawg.. his fur.. I shouldn't have let him go with FQ-y0u2. I need this Dawg back his fur is too much kawaii!"

Mistress is chasing after Dawg. FQ-y0u2 and Dawg arrive at the penetration palace. They are spotting a cage. Inside of this cage are JayEH, Lernaean and Batzi.
*zzzZZZZZZOOOOOooooooMMMMmmmmm* System Error drops on FQ-y0u2's head.

FQ-y0u2: "Enemy spotted! Exterminate!"

System Error: "Wha-?"

Dawg suddenly jumps onto System Error. He tries to fuck him but System Error dodged that.

JayEH: "We all knew he's into cats, you can't be mad because of that System Error."
13.gif

System Error: "Ugh... I guess you are right."

Dawg: "Argh-WWOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!"

FQ-y0u2: "What is going on here?"

Cumsin: "Those freaks are crazy..."

FQ-y0u2 turns around is spotting Cumsin sitting in a corner.

FQ-y0u2: "My orders are to penetrate you to death for your act of betrayal. Can you tell me why you refused to penetrate them?"

Cumsin: "As I said earlier, they are fucking crazy. That one guy called JayEH wants to play Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. I said sure,
I show you the way to the next gaming store. But then suddenly this Batzi guy started totally to freak out. He said "No JayEH, come on, watch those trailer
for Metal Gear Solid 6: Rising Snakes!" and after they watched those trailer they started watching theories about it from that PythonSelkan dude. And afterwards,
they started stalking every single tweet that person Hideo Kojima tweeted and they still do! I have no chance to penetrate them, only Kojima is able to do that
apparently. That's why you have to eliminate me, because I am not able to."

FQ-y0u2: "What is about the third one, Lernean?"

Cumsin: "That's the most terryfing of them all. He collects every single merchandise of Mistress. He even wears the same clothes and starts talking like her! I'm freaking
out by that person. It seems he only wants to penetrate Mistress and there's no one else in this world he wants to penetrate."

Mistress: "So, so. A fanboy of mine, huh?"

Mistress appears on the scene. Lernean's eye start to sparkle like in your favorite anime.

Mistress: "But penetrating me? I don't think so! I only penetrate myself and my tripods!"

Mistress focuses her eyes on Dawg who focuses his eyes on System Error, who focuses his eyes on Batzi.

System Error: "Guys, what's wrong with Batzi? Why does he not say anything?"

JayEH: "That filthy Cumsin has cut off his tongue. He won't be able to speak for awhile. Nanomachines might fix that later on."
13.gif

System Error: "So, he's banned right now... He always seemed to overreact more than anyone else when it comes to hype."

FQ-y0u2: "That is enough. I have no idea who you guys are. Nor do I care. Mistress. I am going now. Deal with that on your own, bitch."
13.gif

FQ-y0u2 leaves the zone.

Mistress: "Such a strange little doggy. It really seems like he has no interest in penetrating anything at all..."

System Error: "Ok, everyone. Stop now! You bitch are about to leave now! JayEH, grab Batzi, Dawg and Lerne.."

Lernean: "No!"

System Error: "What!?"

Lernean: "I'll come with you but before that. I am about to penetrate Mistress!"

System Error: "No! We leave now!"

Lernean: "Forget it, this isn't a negotiation!"

System Error: "Ugh.. Do what you have to do then..."

Mistress: "I don't know what you guys are talking about but I won't.. Hey.. what are you doing?"

Lernean destroys the cage with his Mistress cosplay polearm. He approaches Mistress. Closer and closer. He focuses his eye on hers and she does the same.
Mistress is irritated. She's walking backwards towards a wall. She reached the end of the wall. Lernean leans his head next to her ears as he whispered.

Lernean: "Turn around."

Mistress slowly turns around and Lernean whispered again.

Lernean: "Spread your legs."

Mistress: "Uhmm..."

Mistress is blushing. Then she slowly spreads her legs. Lernean slowly unclothes his snake. Injected it into her body. Slowly he moved his hips and so did she.
Then a bit faster, then slower again, then faster and slower again. And then faster and faster! The ground started shaking. Holes began to tear on the ground.

System Error: "Did you really not play any second of The Phantom Pain?"

JayEH: "Nope, Batzi's hype prevented me from that and Lernean just wanted to penetrate that Mistress bitch. Though, I can tell you. Not being able to play it was a
phantom pain."
13.gif

System Error: "I guess it's too late now to play it anymore, as we are going to get back any minute now. Well, atleast Lernean has got what he ever wanted."

Mistress: "OOOOOoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!! Oooooooooaaaahhhhh!! OOOOOOhhh! Oh Lerneaaaaaaaaaaan! Oh! Oh yes! Harder! Faster! Ohhh. Oaaaaaah! Aaaaaaahhh! Woaaaah!"

The ground starts shaking more and more. Suddenly Lernean unleashes all his cum inside of Mistress body.

System Error: "Ok! We're done here. The time has come!"

Lernean: "And so have I."
13.gif

Lernean walks towards the group as they gather together.

Mistress: "Not so fast! You're are a legend in the eyes of those who penetrate, Lernean. Unfortunately though, I cannot allow you taking Dawg with you.
His fur is too much kawaii! Now I know that I don't stand a chance against you guys, that's why I have to keep him safe somewhere else!"

Mistress' Tripods approach Dawg from behind and capture him. They are using some sort of machine. Suddenly, Dawg vanishes!

System Error starts to jump at Mistress.

System Error: "What have you done!? Where is he!

Mistress: "Ahahahahahaha! I've send him back in time."

System Error: "You, what?"

Mistress collapsed by the events which recently occured.

System Error: "Fuuurrr fuck's sake! The penetration was nothing but smokescreen. I heard those Tripod's approaching, then... They played us like a damn fiddle!"

System Error is shaking Mistress.

System Error: "Give him back! This isn't right! He was ours... We built the hype, damn it! ... You penetrating bitch...! C'mon. C'mon start talking, bitch!
C'mon, get up and start talking!!"

*zzzZZZZZZOOOOOooooooMMMMmmmmm*

Dawg

i used to think i was joking about the fact mgs v is the only reason i'm still alive

but it's getting closer to the truth every day

Lernaean

Banned
What can i say? Liquid Snake is licking his arm? Bladewolf designation as FQ-y0u2?
Me finally fulfilling my dream? It's too much System Error. You've outdone yourself!

ViR5zhj.gif

What can i say? Liquid Snake is licking his arm? Bladewolf designation as FQ-y0u2?
Me finally fulfilling my dream? It's too much System Error. You've outdone yourself!

Thank you! (ಠ‿ಠ)
Though I just realized I misspelled your name.. ◔̯◔ I'll fix that.

Mifec

Just found out one of my fav authors is releasing his new series almost A YEAR after he finished it, Kojima don't let us down T_T

System Error
yHDGIPM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom