• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

eddie-whaaa.gif

dear..... god!

What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

I for one am tickled with this running gag. Especially when actual confused people run up to be like YOU READ MY MIND.

Are you fucking serious?

"No he isn't, He has turned into a hack IMO. Mgs 4 was awful and PW is not just the worse mgs game but one of the worse games I have ever played. I only played it before ground zeros and guess what you don't need to play PW to enjoy or know what is going on in GS/mgs5.

Hopefully he can redeem himself with mgs5. Although that awful base building and Fulton crap is in it."

What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

Agreed!

Who said that about PW?!

JayEH

I've soured on 4 over the years but I think it's still a good game. It has some of my favorite moments in the series. The only thing I'm really upset is t the unnecessarily long cutscenes on repeat story playthroughs and Act 3. (Though the origin of the Patriots is dumb)

I for one am tickled with this running gag. Especially when actual confused people run up to be like YOU READ MY MIND.

Who said that about PW?!

It's in the PW hate thread.

JayEH

So going off topic here but, I've been think a lot lately of the African setting in TPP. Unless Kojima is playing with geography again like MGS3, the game is probably taking place in the Congo. But what is BB doing there? Gray Grey Fox would be in Mozambique and Outer Heaven is in South Africa.

You must live somewhere bonkers. It's 4PM here in the realest time zone.

Nah man. East Coast = Beast Coast.

I used to live good ole CST.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
So going off topic here but, I've been think a lot lately of the African setting in TPP. Unless Kojima is playing with geography again like MGS3, the game is probably taking place in the Congo. But what is BB doing there? Gray Grey Fox would be in Mozambique and Outer Heaven is in South Africa.[/SPOILER]

Well Diamond Dogs looks to be an international organization this time, so probably Big Boss is sent there for reasons we'll know later.
We actually don't really know much about TPP's plot.

So going off topic here but, I've been think a lot lately of the African setting in TPP. Unless Kojima is playing with geography again like MGS3, the game is probably taking place in the Congo. But what is BB doing there? Gray Grey Fox would be in Mozambique and Outer Heaven is in South Africa.

Nah man. East Coast = Beast Coast.

I used to live good ole CST.

Yeah. But I'm a Texan, and even though I am neither conservative, ultra religious, or any sort of cowboy, I still have that Texan pride. Why? I don't even know. You just kind of have it regardless.

JayEH

What is their source? I don't mean to sound mean but this is IGN Italy and I don't see any other site reporting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom