• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
This thread moves too fast for me:

B94-CNTIAAAOQ01.jpg

Woffls

Yo how do I cheap the shit out of cyborg ninja on Twin Snakes Extreme? Should I be using the slow Nikita melee, or standard quick combo?

I read the last five pages and uhh... it looks like we could do with some PP news.

Hey all,

So I asked this in Gaming itself, but I might get a better answer here. I'm in need of a bit of help. Ahead of the tenth anniversary of its release in Europe in a couple of weeks time, I'm wondering if, somewhere, the design document for Metal Gear Solid 3 was ever publicly released?

I know the design document for Metal Gear Solid 2 made its way out (fun fact if you didn't know: MGS2 was originally going to be called 'Metal Gear Solid III' to symbolise Manhattan's three biggest skyscrapers), but don't know if MGS3's ever got the same treatment.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Palpable

I don't remember what the fuck I was thinking when I made this shit.

Hey all,

So I asked this in Gaming itself, but I might get a better answer here. I'm in need of a bit of help. Ahead of the tenth anniversary of its release in Europe in a couple of weeks time, I'm wondering if, somewhere, the design document for Metal Gear Solid 3 was ever publicly released?

I know the design document for Metal Gear Solid 2 made its way out (fun fact if you didn't know: MGS2 was originally going to be called 'Metal Gear Solid III' to symbolise Manhattan's three biggest skyscrapers), but don't know if MGS3's ever got the same treatment.

MGS2 was the only one with a design document released, which sucks because I really liked it and would've loved to see it done for MGS3 as well.

JayEH

Hey all,

I don't think it was. I don't even think it was released in Japan.

Rajang

Here. I'll add more to the insanity. What do you guys think of The Order 1886?

Very interested in that game. The Neo Victorian setting, the atmosphere, lycans and Nikola Tesla supplying you with crazy weapons and gadgets. And I also like the gunplay and the bullet damage, I just love it when developers dont pussy out when it comes to gore.

Did someone seriously come in here asking a question about Metal Gear? Lul wut wrong place buddy. Lookin @ u JehutyRunner
I don't believe there is a Doc of MGS3 sorta thing-- definitely not in NA, unfortunately! ;_;

Here. I'll add more to the insanity. What do you guys think of The Order 1886?

game of generation all generations wats metal gear five

I'm getting it. Will be an easy platinum and I'm in the mood for a good story shooter.

. Looks impressive, and I also wanna see what the PS4 is capable of.

everytime i see eli's face

i see stefanie joosten/quiet in it

why

Eli.png

U KNOW Y

Can't justify spending 60 dollars on it but I can on a demo..

Burn

I'm just puzzled on why everyone on here are stirring up so much shit about the game, seems pretty straightforward to me.

Dawg

Did someone seriously come in here asking a question about Metal Gear? Lul wut wrong place buddy. Lookin @ u JehutyRunner
I don't believe there is a Doc of MGS3 sorta thing-- definitely not in NA, unfortunately! ;_;

game of generation all generations wats metal gear five

. Looks impressive, and I also wanna see what the PS4 is capable of.

U KNOW Y

Burn

m8 quiet is liquids mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LowParry

Ah you guys aren't so crazy after all. :D I will be getting 1886. Everything about it looks like a game I'll play a few times through.

Pinewood

What the hell happened here? You guys are crazy!

Im away for 24h and you guys manage to shitpost 13 pages. The last time this happened it was Taipei.

Im kinda impressed

JayEH

Yo how do I cheap the shit out of cyborg ninja on Twin Snakes Extreme? Should I be using the slow Nikita melee, or standard quick combo?

I read the last five pages and uhh... it looks like we could do with some PP news.

You know the answer: be a man.

52d22e80e4bcc41e2e0a794a6bf23c2f.jpg

Antinash

Just finished another playthrough of the main Ground Zeroes mission on my PS4, and I've concluded that GZ is still the best looking game on the system, in my personal opinion. Only thing I think that really comes close are some aspects of AC: Unity when the framerate is being compliant. Am I crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom