• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

I've had Bish replied to me twice in threads so far. Not for anything I did but I was left in awe after I experienced his mighty words.

at least we'll die together

diamondu dawguz till death

Fuck those diamonds!

2bdvqcyo.png

Dawg

Imagine a passionate Metal Gear Solid fan who's new to NeoGAF. He wants to share his experiences because it is his favourite video game franchise. Unfortunately, there are not many active Metal Gear Solid threads on the frontpage.

A friend tells him about the Community subforum. He clicks the tab and to his surprise, he notices a Metal Gear Community Thread. A positive surprise. Fellow fans! People, like him, who are interested in serious debates about the game lore, its characters and the gameplay.

He decided to enter the thread.

What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

Rean

Imagine a passionate Metal Gear Solid fan who's new to NeoGAF. He wants to share his experiences because it is his favourite video game franchise. Unfortunately, there are not many active Metal Gear Solid threads on the frontpage.

A friend tells him about the Community subforum. He clicks the tab and to his surprise, he notices a Metal Gear Community Thread. A positive surprise. Fellow fans! People, like him, who are interested in serious debates about the game lore, its characters and the gameplay.

:)

I feel like the more we acknowledge this quote the more it becomes true.

sexyelder

('u') only Drebin could describe the horrors ive seen here..

JayEH

A fan fic to rival cipher (cat).

MajorTom

Basically me. What I found instead was not disappointing though :) you guys are crazy and fucked up in the best possible way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom