• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just gotta hope for that random press release...
"Is this the day...? *checks Gaf* Nope!" All the way until April.

We're about 1 month away from the CG Joakim Mogren 2 year anniversary.

3kjX6dn.jpg

True! Yeah, I think we'll get one soon. It may not be at an event (I don't really expect it to be anymore, honestly). Kojima and ToraShiro have been saying that they'll scream it for the world to hear. So, I think he's actually just going to say "We're announcing the release date (on this day)," and proceed to announce it on said day. Would be kinda hilarious, as all we've done for the past year or two is try and guess when we would get a release date!

Hah. Yeah, that's what I'm expecting to happen. I mean, if GDC is really off the table... there's no way they're waiting until E3 to announce the release window after their all their teasing, right? So that's got to be how he plans to do it, it can't be at an event. So I think we'll have a release date by next month at least. I do think it's now in the realm of possibility we may be waiting until E3 before we get substantial new footage, though... which would be a shame.

lol good luck with that. Fulton / base building is crucial to the game.

You won't be able to progress the story, unless you're going to carry soldiers 1 by 1 to the chopper. This game is basically Peace Walker 2 in Fox Engine with improved gameplay.

im not going to be using it every time i play the game, however i am going to be doing missions that are fulton-centric to build up motherbase, so lets say i play the first mission for a few days, once im ready to go to the next level i will fulton everything i can

so if there are 25 bases i will be doing 25 missions to fulton everything in that location

Dawg

tbh I went too far, edited it because I sure as hell don't want a permaban.

The mods already hate me. It is known. Modbot addressed me earlier in the order 1886 thread. Shit is real now.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Dawg, I bet you can't sleep tonight knowing you're eventually perm'd.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom