• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
add me as well please.

RRnhhqW.gif

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
To be honest, Team A is the safest team. No creativity involved in that.

What about Team Zulu: We believe David Hayter will voice Silent and Chico and Venom Snake and after that it'll be revealed that David Hayter is actually a Snatcher.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Team A is the only logical outcome. Someone add me.

d0ep0a6lfcvcm5j2c.jpg

To be honest, Team A is the safest team. No creativity involved in that.

What about Team Zulu: We believe David Hayter will voice Silent and Chico and Venom Snake and after that it'll be revealed that David Hayter is actually a Snatcher.

Let me know if i should add you too.

Dawg

I happened to stumble upon this article today:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ko...is-he-a-good-fit-for-the-series/1100-6418299/

Asked what franchise he would like to direct or reboot if he had the chance, Kojima said he'd like to take a stab at the supernatural horror Silent Hill franchise. "Hopefully sometime in the future I am able to work on this," Kojima said through a translator.
Also during the Q&A, Kojima was asked if he would some day like to make a mobile game. He said indeed he would, and is interested specifically in making a "very practical free-to-play adventure game" that is "quite deep." However, it doesn't sound like it's going to happen anytime soon.

"I have no idea when I'll be able to do this, but maybe some day in the future," he said.

This is from march this year. 'Dat Kojima, mon...

MOBILE GAME AFTER MGS V AND SILENT HILLS CONFIRMED

I played all three of 'em and Rising still remains #1!

I really wonder what Metal Gear Solid: Rising would've played like.
Good man. Rising is in my top 3 of the gen. Considering KojiPro weren't able to get that game together, I imagine it played like shit. Thankfully, Platinum salvaged the project in the best way possible.

Good man. Rising is in my top 3 of the gen. Considering KojiPro weren't able to get that game together, I imagine it played like shit. Thankfully, Platinum salvaged the project in the best way possible.

I think you're right. But I really hope that the timeline between MGS 2 & 4 will be covered in any form in the future.

I think you're right. But I really hope that the timeline between MGS 2 & 4 will be covered in any form in the future.

Yea, there could be a couple of interesting things to cover there. I can't imagine Hideo Kojima being particularly interested in something like that though because it doesn't involve Big Boss.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Tried playing MGS: VR Missions again and had to stop after 10 minutes because I realized you had to play all sneaking and weapon missions twice. Both "practice" and time attack. For 100%.

No. I'm not doing that. I had a ton of fun going through it back in the day but no.

JayEH

What are the chances that The Twin Snakes will be in the MG collection 2014? I thought Nintendo would have a say in that but REmake is being REmastered so maybe Konami could do it too? I'm buying the collection regardless of course but it would really be awesome if Twin Snakes was there since I haven't played it yet.

I need to see Snake flip off a missile. I need it.

Sick.

Glorious TeamC adds Deimos.

Did you guys know that Sn4ke_911 is against the recreational use of nanomachines? Meanwhile, he has been known to fund illegal cyborg ninja research.

At #TeamC, we believe that all citizens have a right to enjoy an orgy of nanomachines.

Berek76

It's a US military tradition to wear your former unit's patch on your right shoulder and your current on left. That's why he wore a FOX logo in GZ and PW.

Didn't know that and also didn't pay attention to that in PW and GZ, very interesting indeed, thanks! :)

I'm leaning towards C because I love immortal-joe c;

I don't want to force you, and I want you to make an informed decision.

For example, if you support:

- The ban on masturbating in lockers
- Cutting funding for better medicine for soldiers with stomach issues
- The "anti Donna Burke" faction

Then by all means, join #TeamA

Palpable

Your Solid Snake voice was pretty good man.

You gotta say that one line right though!

A Hind D? Colonel, what's a Russian gunship doing here!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom