• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

This is Torashiro waiting on Kojima
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

This is Kojima eating exotic foods while forgetting about our release date
cookie-monster-eating-cookies-o.gif

This is Outer gaf waiting to be pleasantly surprised with a release date
1Sk0c.jpg
Ya know Tora, We really are the Sesame Street.

Skullface

i was hoping he defected towards ps4..since he's on the xbox1 i'm about to buy that new ps4 bundle that came up on amazon right now.

Yeh, sorry bruh. I still love my spicy brown xbone mustard. The problem is that I've run out of current gen games that interest me, so I've turned to my PS3 since it has such a vast catalogue.
Same thing would have happened if I had a PS4. Perhaps even faster <.< >.>

The one with the headset?

yessir, i already played TLOU but the free headset doesnt hurt especially since it doesnt support the ps3 bluetooth headset. Bestbuy offering a Ps4 and Ps-TV starting on sunday but i already got a vita so it makes no sense..besides i just found out it doesnt have the netflix app wtf?!

JayEH

Yeh, sorry bruh. I still love my spicy brown xbone mustard. The problem is that I've run out of current gen games that interest me, so I've turned to my PS3 since it has such a vast catalogue.
Same thing would have happened if I had a PS4. Perhaps even faster <.< >.>

Same here, I've played more 360 and PS3 games the past year than my PS4.

yessir, i already played TLOU but the free headset doesnt hurt especially since it doesnt support the ps3 bluetooth headset. Bestbuy offering a Ps4 and Ps-TV starting on sunday but i already got a vita so it makes no sense..besides i just found out it doesnt have the netflix app wtf?!

Yeah the Vita TV is useless in a lot of ways but it plays Persona and FF so I'm good.

Zambatoh

If Vita TV's online store is the same as the Vita's store, then you should be able to download the Netflix App.

sexyelder

Just saw Kingsmen and the entire climax about V day I couldn't help to think that this is the exact way the release of MGS V will go down. ('u')

Skullface

I swear on Noctis' life that I will buy a PS4 specifically for a 3rd copy of MGSV if Kojima gives us a release date tomorrow ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom