• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullface

Let's say Batzi has sent you the informations already.

So, now tell me. What makes you so special that you may know it and everyone else not?

Ok, let's say he did. What makes you think he wouldn't afford you the same courtesy if you simply asked? Who's to say I didn't plan on encouraging him to PM all those interested if I liked what I saw? The idea isn't to keep the info from other people, but to prevent these click bait journalists from publishing this stuff everywhere.

Ok, let's say he did. What makes you think he wouldn't afford you the same courtesy of you simply asked? Who's to say I didn't plan on encouraging him to PM all those interested if I liked what I saw? The idea isn't to keep the info from other people, but to prevent these click bait journalists from publishing this stuff everywhere.

Like I said earlier. I am in a community thread and I won't do shit to do anything to tear this community apart. I would post this "information" in here right away. I don't care about journalists. Shall they write anything they want. It doesn't matter. What at the end counts is the truth and the facts.

Vally

tumblr_inline_myb3ausln91rvdpeo.jpg

Batzi

Banned
Jealous? For what?

And I ain't the problem here. I actually try to keep this community alive, entertained, supported with everything I am able to.

The only person, who is giving any problems here at all. Is you.

I was here, on GS and IGN long before you and I never had a problem with any member. You can go on IGN's miniature MGS community and ask them about me. They know better. In fact, one of my fellow IGN friends joined Outer GAF too recently and he's been snooping around for some time now. You can ask him, he knows me very well. IP met me in Vegas, he knows me in person, ask him.

Choomp

Banned
Did someone post Nanako yet? My internet's blockin a lot of shit and I needa make sure the divine peacemaker ends this silly fight

I was here, on GS and IGN long before you and I never had a problem with any member. You can go on IGN's miniature MGS community and ask them about me. They know better. In fact, one of my fellow IGN friends joined Outer GAF too recently and he's been snooping around for some time now. You can ask him, he knows me very well. IP met me in Vegas, he knows me in person, ask him.

What has that to do with anything? Read the previous posts and tell me when you have catched up about what we are talking here.

The Diamond Dogs don't welcome this childish hostility.

There are two ways to resolve this issue:

1.) CQC death match.

2.) Big Boss pulls the trigger.

Batzi

Banned
What has that to do with anything? Read the previous posts and tell me when you have catched up about what we are talking here.

You claim that I am the problem here yet no one else seems to think I am. Just calm down and let's just all wait for the actual press release or announcement whenever that happens. Trust me, we'll all be happy then.

Skullface

I'll say this much; as one of the biggest Batzi skeptics, I now have far less questions about the veracity of his claims. To be honest, the information isn't very exciting per se. All the information in the PM I got has already been shared by Batzi, the only new info I got was in regards to his sources and discussions that took place. That's where my questions lied. If anyone is dying to know what was in that PM, you won't get any new info. It's just proof that Batzi didn't pull this shit out of his ass.

I'm here chillin like.. Brothers mgs will release in the coming months and this YEAR no need to fight. I've been sitting on my throne for 9 fucking years! Like the great Aaron Rodgers said R-E-L-A-X

FFXIIIversus_Noctis.png

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Holy shit.

So if it starts raining the box will break, it makes total sense since it's just a goddamn cardboard box.

Attention to detail Kojima strikes once again.

2015-02-2319_04_52-juycrg9.png

Here is the pic he's talking about.

B-gynUCCcAAsXv-.jpg:large

Choomp

Banned
Hey, hey! Does anyone have that Life is Strange gif where Chloe's flipping two birds? I'm sure I saw it here. It's important. :p

Sn4ke_911

Returning MGS2 detail!!!!! Nice!!!!

This just adds another layer to flexible gameplay. You have to THINK about what you're doing and how to approach each situation, i love that.

"Oh shit it starts raining...hmm.. better not use the cardboard box"

Maybe we can upgrade it so it is more weather resistant?

I CAN'T TAKE THIS HYPE ANYMORE!

You claim that I am the problem here yet no one else seems to think I am. Just calm down and let's just all wait for the actual press release or announcement whenever that happens. Trust me, we'll all be happy then.

Just because only I am writing about you being the problem here and others not, doesn't mean some of them don't think the same way.

And PMing eachother and leave others in here in the dark, is causing problem. Not only seems like Dawg has those informations but others aswell and that will slowly tear this community apart because keeping secrets among us isn't very community like.

I can't believe how much of bullshit you are..

MajorTom

So have we ever share our personal mgs game ranking? Favorite to least favorite. I would rank them:
Mgs1
Mgs2
Ground zeroes
Mgs4
Mgs3
Peace walker

Batzi

Banned
Just because only I am writing about you being the problem here and others not, doesn't mean some of them don't think the same way.

And PMing eachother and leave others in here in the dark, is causing problem. Not only seems like Dawg has those informations but others aswell and that will slowly tear this community apart because keeping secrets among us isn't very community like.

Dude, take a chill pill. Nothing and no one is going to tear anything apart. Jesus, stop being dramatic.

Rajang

Holy shit.

So if it starts raining the box will break, it makes total sense since it's just a goddamn cardboard box.

Attention to detail Kojima strikes once again.

2015-02-2319_04_52-juycrg9.png

Here is the pic he's talking about.

B-gynUCCcAAsXv-.jpg:large

So fucking good.

Are you watching Ubisoft?

JN9HJYV.gif

So have we ever share our personal mgs game ranking? Favorite to least favorite. I would rank them:
Mgs1
Mgs2
Ground zeroes
Mgs4
Mgs3
Peace walker

1. MGS1/MGS2 (can't pick sorry)
2. MGS PW
3. MGS3
4. MGS4
5. MGS PO

I don't count GZ because it's a prologue

Choomp

Banned

I reaaaallly think you're overreacting. I don't think other people in the community getting info(which doesn't even seem to be much of anything) should be that much of importance to you, or at least should get you mad like this. If you don't want to take part, then don't, I just truly believe it won't have an affect on the community like you say.

Sn4ke_911

Nothing personal but this is full of ridiculous bullshit.

And sending now "information" only to certain MGS GAF member is even more retarded. Yes, I said retarded and I won't change that word. Because it is retarded. We are talking here about everything. We are a community but what you guys are doing is totally fucked up. I am out for today.

Cipher, what happened to this? stop bringing drama in here please.

Dude, take a chill pill. Nothing and no one is going to tear anything apart. Jesus, stop being dramatic.

Chill pill..
Keep up your "cool" comments.. They might let you look like a badass but only for yourself.

But whatever.. let's end this conversation now. I'm tired of talking against a wall..

Skullface

Cipher, I swear to God I'm saying this out of love. You are absolutely taking this the wrong way. There's really no reason to be upset. I understand your sentiment, but there is a very good reason why that information shouldn't be posted here. If he were to post it here, it's open to the public.

Let's say Batzi worked for Polygon and obtained this information as a journalist under the condition of anonymity... If he were to reveal his sources, there's no way he'd get future comments. Not to mention, he could be putting his sources at risk of job loss and legal action. In this case, these are friends of his, so it's a little more personal.

If instead of being upset about it, you just asked, I'm sure Batzi would share the info with you. Like I said before, there's nothing new there, just information about his sources. I actually asked that he share that PM with you before you proclaimed that you'd post it here if someone sent you that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom