• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Chill pill..
Keep up your "cool" comments.. They might let you look like a badass but only for yourself.

But whatever.. let's end this conversation now. I'm tired of talking against a wall..

Thank you.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
This just adds another layer to flexible gameplay. You have to THINK about what you're doing and how to approach each situation, i love that.

"Oh shit it starts raining...hmm.. better not use the cardboard box"

Maybe we can upgrade it so it is more weather resistant?

I CAN'T TAKE THIS HYPE ANYMORE!

Haha well looks like that box was already the upgaded more weather resistant one.

2015-02-2319_20_47-juz3k51.png

Batzi

Banned
Cipher, I swear to God I'm saying this out of love. You are absolutely taking this the wrong way. There's really no reason to be upset. I understand your sentiment, but there is a very good reason why that information shouldn't be posted here. If he were to post it here, it's open to the public.

Let's say Batzi worked for Polygon and obtained this information as a journalist under the condition of anonymity... If he were to reveal his sources, there's no way he'd get future comments. Not to mention, he could be putting his sources at risk of job loss and legal action. In this case, these are friends of his, so it's a little more personal.

If instead of being upset about it, you just asked, I'm sure Batzi would share the info with you. Like I said before, there's nothing new there, just information about his sources. I actually asked that he share that PM with you before you proclaimed that you'd post it here if someone sent you that information.
This man speaks the truth. Also weird that Tora didn't comment on anything here. No wonder why.

Anyway, moving on, new Yong video out!

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Just because only I am writing about you being the problem here and others not, doesn't mean some of them don't think the same way.

Maybe you shouldn't take it on yourself to speak for others. God knows that folk aren't backwards in coming forward here. :)

And PMing eachother and leave others in here in the dark, is causing problem.

It wasn't, as far as I can see. You seem to be taking it harder than everyone else.

Not only seems like Dawg has those informations but others aswell and that will slowly tear this community apart because keeping secrets among us isn't very community like.

I can't believe how much of bullshit you are..

I think you need to step away from the keyboard for a minute and ponder why you're reacting this way, mate.

I was here, on GS and IGN long before you and I never had a problem with any member. You can go on IGN's miniature MGS community and ask them about me. They know better. In fact, one of my fellow IGN friends joined Outer GAF too recently and he's been snooping around for some time now. You can ask him, he knows me very well. IP met me in Vegas, he knows me in person, ask him.

were you on IGN back in the mgs3 days? what was your username?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Some of you are already aware of this shit but there were some interesting tidbits in the Document of MGS2 unknighted stream last night. This is taken from the script and model viewer:

-* There are Raiden sketches where he is clearly female and not just an effeminate looking man
-* In her last scene, Rose is actually BLONDE. Remember she mentions to Raiden how she catered to his own personal tastes. So her natural hair color was blonde before dying it black.
-* Liquid is the one who sets Arsenal to crash into Manhattan. After Snake jumps off there is a scene where Solidus holds himself onto the rocky surface with his tentacles.
-* When Rose says "I'm real Jack, you have to beLIEve me" there is a note in the script that explains how this line further reiterates how the player must come to their own conclusions of what happened.
-* When Snake suddenly disappears at the end, the script says that he leaves with Otacon in a car
-* After he dies, the New York Stock Exchange US flag falls down onto Solidus while he reaches for a tilted statue of George Washington.
-* There is a sketch of Olga with some shoulder pad tengu gear on. It's not the full getup though.
-* Aside from Old Boy and Chinaman, there are sketches for Max and Doctor. The former was supposed to be the save person. The latter IIRC was either supposed to tell Raiden about marine wildlife or serve a role similar to Emma.
-* The Document has early 3D models of Mei Ling and Vamp. They look somewhere between PS1 and PS2 level, and Mei Ling's almost looks cell shaded.
-* The Document makes a note that the AI Raiden talks to on Federal Hall could be called JFK. This later changed in MGS4 as there is no AI called JFK.

Maxine_Work_MGS2.jpg

I never knew about the Rose blonde thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom