• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

the only way I know how on mobile is the PlayStation App which is pretty good.

idk about Wii and 360 though.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Bahaha wow excellent thread title. I'm stuck on the helicopter in TTS. Wtf I used to be good at this game

Dawg

Oh, you're one of those NeoGAF users... (A hundred pages of the junk we post would drive me mad!)

hi im dawg i like linear games linear games are cool bcuz they dnt rely on fetch quests like my 2014 game of the generation dragon age inquisitor. heres hoping linear shooters take over in 2015 to hell with open world

LD y u make fun of my gaming taste lately ;"(

Guys, we have 614 posts, if we get to 1000 today, that could mean, OT3 in 20 days.

I loved your title suggestion for OT3, by the way!

Bahaha wow excellent thread title. I'm stuck on the helicopter in TTS. Wtf I used to be good at this game

Haha! That's all thanks to this brilliant post!

LD y u make fun of my gaming taste lately ;"(

Oh, hey, yeah, no, sorry. You only called my waifu - the best in the history of waifus, Marie - "shit."

Chinner

Banned
hi im dawg i like linear games linear games are cool bcuz they dnt rely on fetch quests like my 2014 game of the generation dragon age inquisitor. heres hoping linear shooters take over in 2015 to hell with open world
Oh hi dawg how's it going

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Liquid: "You think you can beat me with that little thing?"

Me:"That's what she said"

I loved your title suggestion for OT3, by the way!

That's just me being completely silly. Don't!

By the way, you guys are still posting on OT1, you should...

3718509-1184333539-metal.gif

Lernaean

Banned
Hope you are able to play that - I know you're looking forward to it!

Thank you brother! I hope so too.

Man, that's crazy. I think that once MGSV and Persona 5 are out, I am done buying games (until the next P Studio or Kojima Productions release, at least - so, Silent Hills). This backlog is way too real.

After Bloodborne, the only must haves of the year for me are TPP, P5, DMC4SE and ZeldaU, and tbh, considering their scope, they are more than enough for a year.

After Bloodborne, the only must haves of the year for me are TPP, P5, DMC4SE and ZeldaU, and tbh, considering their scope, they are more than enough for a year.
My must haves right now are:
Bloodborne
The Witcher 3
Batman: Arkham Knight
Uncharted 4
Zelda WiiU
MGSV

Oh, yeah, man! I know what you mean. I'm expecting MGSV and Persona 5 to be Game of the Forever-quality, so I know they will keep me coming back over and over again. Xenoblade Chronicles X is another game I really want to play, so that will be the exception! (And then Zelda, and Scalebound, and Rise of the Romb Raider and IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS. THE BACKLOG NEVER DIES, CAN'T REMOVE THESE GAMES FROM OUR LISTS.)

I'd really like to get the FFXV demo. But I'm almost out of money and I think I would enjoy Bloodborne more than Type-0.

I don't know which I am more excited for, but I am picking up Type-0 first and foremost for the game itself. I wanna play FFXV, no question, but I'm looking forward to Type-0.

JayEH

Oh, yeah, man! I know what you mean. I'm expecting MGSV and Persona 5 to be Game of the Forever-quality, so I know they will keep me coming back over and over again. Xenoblade Chronicles X is another game I really want to play, so that will be the exception! (And then Zelda, and Scalebound, and Rise of the Romb Raider and IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS. THE BACKLOG NEVER DIES, CAN'T REMOVE THESE GAMES FROM OUR LISTS.)

Xenoblade looks cool but I don't need another 100 hour JRPG to play. Rise of the Tomb Raider seems pretty cool but it's hard to top UC4. I may get Zelda but I've never played one before so idk.

I think Scalebound is 2016 though if we're going off the ntkrnl leak. I hope he's right, there's too many games coming out this year.

Xenoblade looks cool but I don't need another 100 hour JRPG to play. Rise of the Tomb Raider seems pretty cool but it's hard to top UC4. I may get Zelda but I've never played one before so idk.

I think Scalebound is 2016 though if we're going off the ntkrnl leak. I hope he's right, there's too many games coming out this year.

Yeah, no doubt. I mean, there is a power gap after MGSV and Persona 5. Xenoblade looks dope as hell, but am I going to be able to play it this year? I don't know. It really just depends on the release dates of MGSV and P5. Like, if it comes out before those games, then hell yeah I will play Xenoblade this year. But after? I don't know... I'd probably put it on hold until 2016.

I don't know which I am more excited for, but I am picking up Type-0 first and foremost for the game itself. I wanna play FFXV, no question, but I'm looking forward to Type-0.
Oh shit, I forgot about Xenoblade X! That's a must have as well. I will definitely pick up Tomb Raider when it his PS4 in 2016. Scalebound looks interesting, but I will reserve judgement until we find out what hte game really is.

Other games I'm looking at are DSII:SotFS, Toukiden: Kiwami, and maybe Type-0.

Awesome OP for OT2 LD!

So out of the 2 phantoms 1 has 1 member right? Cipher Cat(s) :D

Thank you, brother!!!

TWO MEMBERS. :mad:

Love Deterrence is second in command, that makes 2 members.

4r74u2cy.png
ooy8g9zm.png

Cipher Cats all day, pussy.

I didn't realise OT2 was up ;_;

Welcome back, LD! ;_;7

Oh shit, I forgot about Xenoblade X! That's a must have as well. I will definitely pick up Tomb Raider when it his PS4 in 2016. Scalebound looks interesting, but I will reserve judgement until we find out what hte game really is.

Other games I'm looking at are DSII:SotFS, Toukiden: Kiwami, and maybe Type-0.

Man, those games look great as well! March is stacked.

Lernaean

Banned
I may get Zelda but I've never played one before so idk.

You never played a Zelda? You are doing a disservice to yourself man, seriously. Don't miss this one.
Xenoblade X is important for me as well and it's a must buy already, but i doubt I'll get to play it this year.
Scalebound is definitely a 2016 title.

JayEH

You never played a Zelda? You are doing a disservice to yourself man, seriously. Don't miss this one.
Xenoblade X is important for me as well and it's a must buy already, but i doubt I'll get to play it this year.
Scalebound is definitely a 2016 title.

Yeah I'm going to eventually some things just turn me off from the series.

i hope we get a beta for MGO3 like we did for MGO2. i really wanna play it.

Didn't the beta for MGO come out when MGS4 was released?

nvm.

Kojima
gives
Zero
fucks

Zero becomes one. One becomes one hundred.

NSFW

Kojima gives 100 fucks.

Maybe now you are two, you can both pay us a visit and watch us train so maybe you'll be a real unit in a couple of decades :smugface:

The only thing you guys can do is wiggling with your tails.

You are just jealous of our furry bodies.

NSFW

But in reality, you dogs are the real pussycats here!

IUOjb87.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom